Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon is opting to remain

Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon is opting to remain

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 5 17/01/19 16:11

at a distance while MLB investigates domestic violence allegations against Cubs shortstop Addison Russell."I'm not involved in that at all Cole Hamels Jersey ," Maddon said Tuesday on 670 The Score'sBernsteinMcKnight Show. "It's a league situation. There's a process in place to deal with this between the players' union and MLB and of course Addison's involvement too. I'm totally not in that picture right now."In aposton her personal blog, Russell's ex-wifeMelisa Reidy-Russell alleged the 2016 All-Star had been emotionally and physically abusive toward her:"Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force, manipulating me to think I was the problem http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-russell-wilson-jersey , destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home. Basically, I felt like I was nothing, a nobodyI was nothing without him,I couldn't do anything without him. After he would calm down from his angry spells, I'd always get the most sincere apologies Martin Perez Jersey , making me believe how sorry he washe's working on bettering himself."Maddon told 670 The Score he hadn't readReidy-Russell's post and didn't plan to because "anybody can write anything they want these days with social media, blogging, etc." He's awaiting the full results of MLB's findings into the matter.In astatementthrough the MLB Players Association, Russell called the allegations "completely false."MLBplacedRussell on administrative leave in wake of the allegations. The leagueinitially launchedan investigation into similar allegations against the 24-year-old in 2017 and left the case open.Although Russell's stay on administrative leave ends seven days after it's triggered, MLB can move to extend the designation for another seven days until it's ready to make an official ruling.Houston Astros closer Roberto Osuna was on administrative leavestartingMay 8 after he was charged with assault in Toronto. He remained there until MLB officiallygave hima 75-game suspension June 22, with his time on administrative leave counting toward his suspension. TOKYO (AP) — Yadier Molina had three hits Jurickson Profar Jersey , including a three-run homer, and J.T. Realmuto also went deep to lead the MLB All-Stars over Japan 7-3 on Sunday for their first win of the six-game exhibition series after a pair of defeats.Realmuto hit an opposite-field solo homer to right in the fourth at Tokyo Dome, and Mitch Haniger scored the go-ahead run from second in a four-run fifth when Japan starter Shinsaburo Tawata threw wildly for an error on Whit Merrifield’s bunt.One out later, Molina chased Tawata with an opposite-field, three-run homer to right for a 5-1 lead. The nine-time Gold Glove catcher picked off Seiji Uebayashi in the fourth inning.“I felt like Yadi’s pick at first was huge,” MLB manager Don Mattingly said. “We got in a little bit of a jam http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-delino-deshields-jersey , pitch count is starting to climb, then Yadi’s pick.”Rookie Juan Soto hit a fly ball in the fourth that was headed for the seats but hit the roof and was caught by right fielder Shogo Akiyama. Soto also hit the roof in Thursday’s warmup game against the Yomiuri Giants.Winner Scott Barlow allowed one run and five hits in 4 1/3 innings and 65 pitches, striking out four.Eugenio Suarez hit an RBI double over Seiji Uebayashi in left in a two-run seventh, then scored on Haniger’s single to open a 7-1 lead.“Having Yadi back there makes my life a lot easier,” Barlow said. “I trust him very much and I trusted my defense as well. Not being afraid of contact and letting them run down balls and make their plays.”Hotaka Yamakawa and Ryosuke Kikuchi hit run-scoring doubles in the ninth against John Brebbia. Tawata took the loss.The teams play Tuesday at Hiroshima, then conclude the following two days at Nagoya.
laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon is opting to remain

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 16/02/19 13:32

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần