The Dodgers made a surprising and much dissected decision

The Dodgers made a surprising and much dissected decision

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 5 24/01/19 11:47

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Hyun-Jin Ryu over Clayton Kershaw in Game 1 of the NL Division Series.Swell choice.The South Korean left-hander pitched seven dominant innings and Los Angeles launched three home runs to beat the Atlanta Braves 6-0 on Thursday night. Ryu delivered in his first postseason start since 2014. He allowed four singles — all with two outs — struck out eight and walked none.“He was in control. There was a lot of soft contact Austin Meadows Jersey ,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. “He was doing what he wanted to do. It was good to see, and we needed that one.”The only slip Ryu made was when he mistook the second out of the fourth inning for the last out and started walking toward the dugout. He laughed upon realizing the gaffe.The 31-year-old Ryu missed 3 1/2 months of the season with a groin strain and returned Aug. 15 to post a 1.88 ERA in 52 2/3 innings.“When he came back we weren’t sure who we were going to get,” teammate Enrique Hernandez said. “It seemed like he didn’t miss a beat.”Dodgers great Sandy Koufax was among those who gave Ryu a standing ovation as he walked to the dugout after his final pitch.“I’m happy that I was able to keep my promise that I would go full-throttle from the get-go,” Ryu said through a translator.Ryu even collected his first career postseason hit with a single in the fourth.The Dodgers set franchise and National League records by hitting 235 homers during the regular season, and their tear continued with three more to begin their playoffs. The defending NL champions actually were outhit 6-5 by Atlanta, but the Braves only got singles.“I don’t really feel like there’s anyone on this team that’s going up there trying to hit a home run,” said Max Muncy, who had a three-run shot with two outs in the second. “It’s just a result of us having a good approach and good at-bats. I feel like a lot of the home runs we’ve had have come off of long at-bats, working the counts and wearing the pitcher down.”Game 2 in the best-of-five matchup is Friday at Dodger Stadium, with Kershaw starting for Los Angeles against Anibal Sanchez.“A guy with his pedigree and his track record http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-colin-moran-jersey , we’re pretty excited to have him going tomorrow night,” Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner said of Kershaw.The Braves have lost eight straight series openers in the postseason. They haven’t won a Game 1 since 2001 when they went on to sweep Houston in the NLDS.Rookie Ronald Acuna Jr. struck out twice and went 0 for 4 as the Baby Braves were blanked. This was Atlanta’s first playoff appearance since 2013, when they lost to the Dodgers in four games. Joc Pederson’s leadoff shot in the bottom of the first rattled Mike Foltynewicz in his postseason debut.Foltynewicz gave up four runs and three hits in two innings. The right-hander struck out five and walked two. He got out of a two-out, bases-loaded jam in the first by striking out Yasiel Puig.“If you don’t have your fastball command, they’re going to spit on a lot of things, which they did tonight,” Foltynewicz said.He found trouble again in the second.With two outs, Foltynewicz hit Pederson and walked Justin Turner before Muncy sent a 1-0 pitch over the wall in center, making it 4-0.“That three-run home run was big for all of us, including me David Freese Jersey ,” Ryu said. Hernandez hit a solo shot with two outs in the sixth off Brad Brach. Pinch-hitter David Freese added a sacrifice fly in the eighth.Ryu allowed a two-out single to Freddie Freeman in the first.After that, he retired 12 consecutive batters before a pair of two-out singles to Ender Inciarte and former Dodger Charlie Culberson in the fifth. Puig charged in on pinch-hitter Kurt Suzuki’s fly to right field to end the inning. The Braves didn’t advance a runner past second base in the game.Ryu gave up another two-out single to Ozzie Albies in the seventh. With fans on their feet waving blue towels and the crowd of 50,947 chanting his name, Ryu got Inciarte on a swinging strikeout to end the inning.“Typically we’re not a team that strikes out a lot, and I think that just the fastball command really kept us off-balance the whole night,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said.Relievers Caleb Ferguson, Alex Wood and Dylan Floro completed the shutout.AT HOMERyu was 5-2 with a 1.15 ERA in nine starts at Dodger Stadium in the regular season. The Dodgers went 7-2 in those games. That’s the lowest ERA among pitchers with 50 or more innings at home, according to STATS.UP NEXTRHP Anibal Sanchez (7-6, 2.83 ERA) starts Game 2 for Atlanta. He is 2-4 with a 2.79 ERA in seven postseason starts. He last pitched in the playoffs in 2014 with Detroit. Kershaw (9-5, 2.73) goes for the Dodgers. The veteran ace is 7-7 with a 4.35 ERA in 24 postseason games. He gave up four homers in Game 1 of last year’s NLDS Tyler Glasnow Jersey , the most allowed by a Dodgers pitcher in playoff history. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Washington Nationals need starting pitchers beyond Max Scherzer to excel if they’re going to make a run at the Phillies and Braves in the NL East.Count Tanner Roark in.Matt Wieters homered to back Roark, who went seven innings to win his third straight start, and the Nationals defeated the Cincinnati Reds 2-1 on Sunday.The Nationals took three of four from the Reds and have won eight of 11 overall with the second-place Braves coming to town for a four-game series beginning Tuesday.“They’re fighting, they’re hitting, they’re pitching. They’re doing everything right,” Washington manager Dave Martinez said of his team. “So, let’s keep it going.”Roark (6-12) allowed a run on seven singles and got a nice ovation when he made a diving stop on Billy Hamilton’s comebacker to end the seventh.Leading 2-0, Roark allowed four straight singles to open the fourth with Mason William’s hit pulling the Reds within 2-1. Roark then retired Tucker Barnhart on a pop to short, struck out Brandon Dixon and got Castillo on a fly to right.“It’s easy to get in your own head in that spot,” Roark said. “You’ve just got to continue to grind and make your pitches and not give in.”In his last three outings http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-adam-frazier-jersey , Roark has allowed two earned runs in 22 innings (0.82 ERA) with 20 strikeouts and a walk after going more than a month-and-a-half without a win.“He’s definitely got confidence right now,” Martinez said. “For him, doing what he’s doing right now, we need that.”Bryce Harper had two hits including an RBI double and is batting .367 since the All-Star break.Kelvin Herrera worked the ninth for his third Washington save.There was no carryover from Saturday night’s game — in which Harper and Joey Votto were hit by pitches — until the seventh when Michael Lorenzen’s fastball sailed behind Washington’s Adam Eaton with two outs and Eaton glared at the mound.Harper started in center Sunday while Votto did not start but was called out on strikes as a pinch hitter to end the game.Cincinnati’s Luis Castillo (6-9) allowed two runs on six hits in 5 1/3 innings.The Braves managed just one hit against Roark after the fourth.“He’s not blowing you away the way Scherzer can,” Reds manager Jim Riggleman said, “but he’s just a guy who knows what he’s doing out there and keeps mixing it up and had us off balance quite a bit during the day.Wieters made it 1-0 in the second inning when he sent a 2-0 Castillo fastball into the second deck in right and Harper’s third-inning double made it 2-0.VOTTO’S TAKEVotto, visibly angry after getting hit by Ryan Madson, didn’t speak with reporters following Saturday’s game. Asked Sunday morning if Madson’s pitch that hit him was intentional, he responded: “I have no idea. My reaction kind of falls in line with that. I reacted. I had no idea at the time when I reacted, and I still don’t Chad Kuhl Jersey , now.”TRAINER’S ROOMReds: Riggleman said Votto’s absence Sunday was not due to getting hit. “Just basically normal aches and pains,” he said. “It’s deep into the season and three games in two days, day game after night game, just kind of at the point today, this would be a day off.” Votto demurred: “I want to play every day. I’d like to play every inning of every game all year long.”Nationals: SS Trea Turner (0 for 9 in Saturday’s doubleheader) was not in in the starting lineup for just the fourth time this season. He was intentionally walked as a pinch hitter in the eighth.UP NEXTReds: RHP Homer Bailey (1-8, 5.87) pitches the opener of the three-game series against the Mets Monday in New York. He’s 1-5 with a 7.22 ERA in seven starts versus New York.Nationals: RHP Jefry Rodriguez (0-1, 6.86) and RHP Max Scherzer (15-5, 2.33) will pitch in a day-night double-header that opens a four-game series against the visiting Braves.
laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: The Dodgers made a surprising and much dissected decisio

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 16/02/19 12:12

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Re: The Dodgers made a surprising and much dissected decisio

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 23/03/19 16:33

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng có tốt không
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: ANPHAM15088 khách