Eagles vs. Falcons Game Predictions

Eagles vs. Falcons Game Predictions

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 4 20/02/19 10:38

On one hand http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-peters-jersey , the Philadelphia Eagles find themselves in an incredibly enviable spot to start the 2018 NFL season. I mean, who doesn’t want to begin the season as the reigning Super Bowl champions?At the same time, doing what it took to win the franchise’s first world championship ultimately took a toll on this team. And some of those effects are still being felt now, seven months after the Eagles raised the Vince Lombardi Trophy for the first time.The biggest causality of the Eagles’ 2017 season was Carson Wentz. Philadelphia’s franchise quarterback is still recovering from the ACL/LCL injuries he suffered last December and he will NOT be playing tonight. The guy replacing Wentz Carson Wentz Jersey , though? I guess you could say he’s not that shabby. Nick Foles, the reigning Super Bowl MVP, has another big test ahead of him tonight. The Eagles will hope he looks much like the player we saw in the NFC Championship Game and the Super Bowl earlier this year and not like the guy who mightily struggled in the preseason this summer.There’s certainly reason to be optimistic about Foles. He’ll benefit from having Jason Peters (instead of Halapoulivaati Vaitai) back at left tackle and Nelson Agholor in the slot. He’ll also benefit from Doug Pederson’s excellent scheming and play-calling. There’s also some reason to be concerned. With the Eagles missing two out of their top four wide receivers (Alshon Jeffery and Mack Hollins), it remains to be seen how Foles will be able to connect with his remaining wideouts. The hope is that they’ll find a way to be on the same page.It’s not hard to predict that Foles WILL be on the same page with his tight ends Authentic Jalen Mills Jersey , especially when it comes to Zach Ertz. Those two have a solid connection dating back to Foles’ first stint with Philadelphia back in 2013. Rookie tight end Dallas Goedert could also be a red zone boost for an Eagles team that only managed to score one touchdown against in the Divisional Round earlier this year.Speaking of that game, I can’t help but feel like the Falcons are going to be very hungry tonight. They have every reason to “want it more” given the nature of their frustrating loss.But I’m not about to join those who are already writing this game off as a loss. Though they’re clearly not 100%, this is still the reigning Super Bowl champs we’re talking about here. This is still an Eagles team that’s 15-3 at home since the beginning of the Doug Pederson era in 2016. I do think this game is going to be tough. But I think Foles will do enough and the Eagles’ defense will ultimately be able to limit the damage that Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are capable of doing. Here’s to 1-0 on the quest to repeat....Suggested format:Score prediction:Bold prediction:My predictions:Score prediction: 28-3, Eagles win. (Actual prediction: 28-27 Youth Ronald Darby Jersey , Eagles win.)Bold prediction: Dallas Goedert catches two touchdowns in his NFL debut.Your predictions:Leave your own predictions in the comments.Eagles vs. Vikings Game Predictions I said it after the Philadelphia’s disappointing loss to the Tennessee Titans and I’ll say it again now: we are going to find out a lot about this 2018 Eagles team today. How this group responds to blowing a 17 to 3 lead last Sunday should let us know just how much fight this team has left in them. The Eagles’ Week 5 opponent, the Minnesota Vikings, arguably have more reason to be desperate than Philly given their 1-2-1 record. But it’d be disappointing to see that show up on the field. The Eagles need to look like the team playing with real urgency. Despite their shaky start, the Eagles should still inspire some faith. Their 17-2 home record has been brought up a billion times this week. That shouldn’t be easily dismissed. That’s a significant advantage working in their favor.Another reason to feel good is that the Eagles still have one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Carson Wentz looked really sharp against the Titans in Week 4 despite the fact he was dealing with a ton of pressure and drops. This offensive line just needs to protect him better. We know they’re capable of doing it.We also know the Eagles defensive line is capable of disrupting the Vikings’ passing offense. Minnesota has allowed the most quarterback pressures in the league this season. The Eagles MUST make life hard on Kirk Cousins and not give him all day to throw against this secondary. Cousins had a tendency to turn the ball over. It’s critical that the Eagles come up with some takeaways. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have at least a little bit of uneasiness heading into this one since the Eagles have been inconsistent. But the truth is the Vikings have looked worse through four games. The Eagles have what it takes to win this game and I believe they will. I expect the play in the trenches to remind of us how the Eagles were so good in 2017. Wentz is going to put up touchdowns against a Vikings defense that’s allowing an average of 29.6 points per game since the NFC Championship Game earlier this year.The reigning Super Bowl champions are going to asset themselves today. The Eagles are going to build a lead comfortable enough to the point where Nick Foles gets to come in for the victory formation at the end of the game. Fans at the Linc will be doing the “FOLES!” chant in mockery of “SKOL.” The Eagles will be advancing to 3-2 while Minnesota drops to 1-3-1.Suggested format:Score prediction:Bold prediction:My predictions:Score prediction: 38-7 http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jake-elliott-jersey , Eagles win.Bold prediction: The Eagles intercept Kirk Cousins three times, including one pick six by Sidney Jones. Fan predictions:Bleeding Green Nation FanPulse (survey of Eagles fans): Eagles favored by 3 pointsDaily Norseman FanPulse (survey of Vikings fans): Eagles favored by 1 pointLeave your own predictions in the comments.
laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Eagles vs. Falcons Game Predictions

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 02/03/19 11:29

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

bấm mí không đều
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến10 khách