Arsenal's best players news[/b]

Gửi bàigửi bởi thanhthuy02 » Thứ 3 31/03/20 11:14

Arsenal legend Charlie Nicholas brings us his pick of the best players lớn have ever taken lớn the field for the Gunners- According lớn the best free soccer tips page!
Hình ảnh

When I arrived in 1983, he was the master of the mullet! His hands were like shovels; they were that big.
He used to wear white gloves, not like goalkeeper gloves with the sponge in or the webbing lớn fit your hands, but were more like snooker’s umpire gloves. They covered his fingers for the mud and that was about it, just so his nails were clean! There was no use for them.
As Pat was and always will be, he was a quiet man and was a master of being the ultimate gentleman, with his old fashioned ways. He was very similar to Bobby Moore, in the days when men were men and it was a tough world. You can prefer the football predictions page!
Big Pat could catch crosses with one hand and throw it out straight away. He rarely kicked it. He threw it out, but he could kick it too far. These were heavy duty balls at the time too.
Hình ảnh
I used to do a lot of shooting practice with Pat. He was a dream lớn play with. He was never one to moan, he would always be there lớn promote and try lớn help in his own way. He was a true legend of the game.
He was the one player who played at both Arsenal and Tottenham and was never damaged by it. That shows his character and how he was never affected by it.
He was one of best goalkeepers in the world when he took Northern Ireland lớn the World Cup in 1982 and made the last 16 after beating Spain. He was the rock at the back that everyone used to talk about.
I have always had Tony Adams in my Premier League team, while David O’Leary was a fabulous talent too. I played with four world-class players, and the one from Arsenal was Kenny Sansom.
He was as quick as you could believe. He was brilliant on the ball, all left footed, as well as on the ball going forward.
If you went past him, you could give it around 20 seconds before he was standing you up again. He would not dive in, similar to Virgil Van Dijk, and people used to say it was because he was only five foot seven. He was not massive in the air but he could leap. He could pick a pass and was an extraordinary talent.
He was a left back that I played with and looked at from 1983-85 as a true great in football. I played against Antonio Cabrini at Juventus, who was best in the world at that position, but Kenny was the best left back in the world at one time too, and his England caps confirm that.
I cannot leave out a world-class player on top of a modern day player, so he would be the defender.
thanhthuy02

Bài viết: 332
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/06/19 10:46
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến10 khách