trate a similar turnaround in Chic

trate a similar turnaround in Chic

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 15/11/17 10:47

SASKATOON -- The McGill Redmen used a pair of second-period goals to defeat the Carleton Ravens 3-2 at the Canadian university mens hockey championship Friday. Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. The victory means McGill can capture first place in Pool A and a spot in Sundays national final when they play the top-ranked Alberta Golden Bears on Saturday. "They are a good team, they proved it throughout the year. We will need to stick to our game tomorrow," said Rose. "We need to play hard and be on the puck all the time. For us we approach it like a semifinal, its a single game and we need to be ready for it." Tim Billingsley and Joe West replied for the sixth-seeded Ravens, who were eliminated from the tournament. McGills Jacob Gervais-Chouinard celebrated his 22nd birthday with 34 saves, while Carleton netminder Francis Dupuis made 35 saves. In Fridays other round-robin matchup, No. 5 Saskatchewan edged second-seeded Acadia 3-2. Derek Hulak scored the go-ahead goal for the Huskies at 17:58 of the third period while Brennan Bosch and Cody Smuk added the others. Leo Jenner and Liam Heelis scored for the Axemen and Brett Thompson assisted on both. Saskatchewans Ryan Holfield made 21 saves for the win as Acadias Evan Mosher kicked out 27-of-30 shots in defeat. The Huskies will face the Windsor Lancers on Saturday, with the winner securing top spot in Pool B. Travis Kelce Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. Tony Gonzalez Jersey . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth ... te-Jersey/. Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon. Justin Houston Jersey . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Marcus Allen Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.Lake Forest, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Chicago Bears formally introduced John Fox as their new head coach on Monday, with the recently dispatched Denver Broncos sideline boss expressing both his gratitude toward his new employers as well as a confidence hell be able to restore the franchise back to its winning ways. This is a great, great honor (and) privilege to be the head coach of the Chicago Bears, said Fox, who mutually parted ways with the Broncos shortly after Denvers upset loss to Indianapolis in an AFC divisional playoff game. To be standing here in the same role as George Halas is pretty remarkable and one I take very seriously. Foxs track record of success in previous stops in Denver and Carolina, where he led both teams to Super Bowl appearances within three years on the job, made him the Bears top choice to replace Marc Trestman. And the soon-to-be 60-year-old was optimistic he could orchestrate a similar turnaround in Chicago. I cant predict how fast it will happen, said Fox. I just believe it will. I cant make you any promises except Imm going to give you everything Ive got.dddddddddddd That (one Super Bowl) trophy looks pretty lonely out there. Foxs response was more vague when asked about quarterback Jay Cutlers future in the organization, telling reporters he has yet to begin evaluating the roster. It doesnt matter what player (it is), were going to start that process and Im not there yet, he stated. Fox did say that he and Cutler did exchange text messages following the announcement of his hiring, and that hes anticipating meeting the embattled signal-caller. Im looking forward to getting to know Jay, Fox remarked. He did text me, welcomed me to Chicago, was very excited that I was coming here. I just reminded him that the games only fun when we win, and we will, and that I was looking forward to getting to see him. Fox, who amassed a 46-18 record with the Broncos and led Denver to the AFC West title in all four of his seasons at the helm, takes over a Bears team that lost eight of its last 10 games under Trestman to finish at 5-11, the clubs worst record since 2004. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: trate a similar turnaround in Chic

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 10:10

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần