s nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th

s nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 11/12/17 15:55

PHILADELPHIA -- Kyle Kendrick has to wait an extra day to start another home opener. The Philadelphia Phillies and Milwaukee Brewers enjoyed an unexpected day off Monday without having to sit around in their uniforms and wait through rain delays. A gloomy forecast forced postponement of their game 25 hours before the scheduled start. When the teams meet Tuesday afternoon at Citizens Bank Park, Kendrick (0-0) will face former Phillies pitcher Kyle Lohse (0-1). Itll be Kendricks second straight start in the home opener. "The fans are going to be excited and Im looking forward to it," he said. "Well be back home for the first time this year and hopefully we can get a win. Thats the main thing." The Phillies went 3-3 in their first six games at Texas and the Chicago Cubs. Bullpen breakdowns cost them two games against the Rangers, including closer Jonathan Papelbons eighth blown save since 2013. But the offence got off to a surprisingly strong start after a miserable spring. The Phillies are batting .276 and averaging 5.2 runs per game. After hitting just .217 with three extra-base hits and three RBIs in Florida, Chase Utley found his groove once the games started to count. He already has three doubles, two homers, six RBIs and a .458 average. Dominic Brown is hitting .381, Jimmy Rollins has six RBIs in four games and the team has seven homers. "Chase is a perfect example of why we dont worry as much as everybody else worries," general Ruben Amaro Jr. said. "When the bell rings and the lights are major league lights and the background, those guys are ready to turn on the switch." The Brewers (4-2) are coming in after a three-game sweep of the defending World Series champion Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park. It could be a welcome trip to Philadelphia for Ryan Braun, who has only three singles in 20 at-bats. The 2011 NL MVP has had more success against the Phillies than any other team. He has a career average of .386 with a .430 on-base percentage, .690 slugging percentage, 14 homers and 30 RBIs in 43 games vs. Philadelphia. Braun is battling a thumb injury that also bothered him last year before he served a 65-game suspension for violations of MLBs drug agreement and labour contract. Braun heard boos in Boston in his first road game since returning and surely will hear some more in Philadelphia. Lohse takes the mound for the Brewers after losing to Atlanta in his first start. The right-hander pitched for the Phillies in the second half of 2007, helping them begin their streak of five NL East titles. "That was the year we caught the Mets, when we were down seven games with 17 to play," Lohse told MLB.com. "Unfortunately, we ran into the Rockies that year, when they won 22 in a row or whatever it was to get in the playoffs. They were on fire. But I enjoyed my time (in Philadelphia). It was fun to be a part of that comeback." Both teams are trying to rebound from fourth-place finishes in 2013. The Phillies were 73-89 and the Brewers won one more game. Rafa Silva Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Fabio Coentrao Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world ... ll-jersey/. Samir Nasris 88th-minute equalizer at Etihad Stadium will be of little consolation to City, which is now six points behind league leader Liverpool and four points behind second-place Chelsea. Third-place City has a game in hand but the surprise result against Sunderland, coupled with Sundays 3-2 loss at Liverpool, may be a setback too far in its bid for a second championship in three seasons. Danilo Pereira Jersey .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. William Carvalho Jersey .com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday.FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round. "I didnt feel like I was really relevant at the time to even look at it," Toms said. "I knew something was going on." Three years after the last of his 13 PGA Tour victories, also at Hogans Alley, the 47-year-old Toms was back in contention. He wasnt alone. Toms shared the lead Saturday with Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud at 7-under 203, the highest leading 54-hole score at Colonial since 1999. Among the other 13 players within two strokes of the lead were Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, and Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season and No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. "Its kind of jammed in there," Campbell said. Kevin Chappell, whose early 7-under 63 was the low round of the day, moved from a tie for 60th after just making the cut to within one stroke of the lead. Matsuyama, the 22-year-old from Japan with five wins at home, shot a bogey-free 64 Saturday. Toms had a 65, local resident Campbell shot 68 and Stroud finished bogey-birdie for a 69. Walker was 6 under after a 69, and Scott was another stroke back after his bogey-free 66. Campbell and Walker, playing together, were alone atop the leaderboard at 8 under before both bogeyed the 161-yard 13th hole. When Walker missed a 9-footer, it was his first bogey all week -- and he had another after hitting from two different greenside bunkers at No. 15. Campbell held the lead alone only for a moment before missing his 4-foot par chance at No. 13. Second-round leader Brice Garnett fell back with a bogey at the 216-yard fourth hole, followed by a double bogey when he drove out of bounds at the tight fifth hole that runs parallel to the Trinity River. The PGA Tour rookie shot 74 and dropped into a tie for 25th at 3 under. With raised expectations at Colonial after winning his plaid jacket in 2011, Toms missed the cut the last two years. "I came here this week just a little more relaxed, and just wanted to enjoy the experience," he said. "And Ive done that so far. Its certainly reflecctive in the way Ive played.dddddddddddd" Matsuyama had three early birdies in his best round ever on the PGA Tour, including at Nos. 4 and 5 -- the last two of a trio of holes known as the "Horrible Horseshoe" because of the layout of difficulty of the holes. There are two tough par 4s with the courses longest par 3 between them. "Kind of set the tone for the rest of the round," Matsuyama said through an interpreter. "Gradually, week by week my game has gotten better, and I feel like I can compete now. " To stay No. 1 for more than a week, Scott likely has to finish higher at Colonial than third-ranked Henrik Stenson does at Wentworth. Stenson was tied for seventh going into Sundays final round in Europes flagship event, though he was nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th at Colonial, but only two back -- after starting the third round tied for 36th in the same group as Matsuyama. "I can only worry about my golf here," Scott said. "Its all very tight, we know that. Im happy to have gotten to No 1. I hope its not a short stay." Since four bogeys in his first nine holes this week, Scott has had only one bogey his last 45 holes. He had his only four birdies Saturday in the first eight holes. At the lone par 5 on the back nine, Scott hit his approach in a greenside bunker at No. 11 before blasting to about 6 feet, only to miss the birdie chance. "I lost my momentum on 11 when I didnt get up and down," Scott said. "Even though its still a par, its almost like giving one away there." Chappell chipped in from 40 feet at the third hole, then had consecutive birdies at Nos. 6-9. The only one shorter than 20 feet was a 5-footer at the par-3 eighth. After an eagle from the greenside bunker at the 615-yard 11th -- the same bunker from which Scott failed to get up and down -- Chappell was 8 under on the day and with thoughts of a record. But he had six pars and a bogey after that. "I used up a lot of luck today. I had two chip-ins and made some long putts. 59 would have been nice, but kind of lost the feel of the putter there on the back nine," Chappell said. "But all in all, a good day." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: s nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 22:21

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần