as like This is No. 19 Serena, you

as like This is No. 19 Serena, you

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 3 12/12/17 14:35

DUMFRIES, United Kingdom - Canada beat Brazil 10-3 Monday to guarantee at least second place in B Group and a spot in the quarter-final qualification round of the World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship. At 6-1, Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., now trail unbeaten Sweden at the top of B Group with Scotland, in third at 5-2, also making the qualification round. Qualifying at the top of A Group is Russia (7-0) and Hungary (7-1). The Czech Republic (6-0), Switzerland (5-1) and Australia (4-2) have qualified in C and so far unbeaten Norway (6-0) is the only team to qualify in D. Round-robin play ends Tuesday morning and the quarter-finals begin in the afternoon. The top finisher in each of the four groups qualifies automatically while second and third-place teams compete to determine the other four qualifying teams for the quarter-finals. Shaun Alexander Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Earl Thomas III Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com ... ks-jersey/. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Jon Ryan Jersey . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night. Justin Britt Jersey . LOUIS -- The St.MELBOURNE, Australia - There was a chance the Australian Open mens final could contain explicit language, and so came the warning.Andy Murrays fiancee, Kim Sears, dressed for Sundays final in an oversized T-shirt with a message that poked fun at the widespread attention paid to her use of colorful language during Murrays semifinal.Videos of her apparent expletive-laden outburst during Murrays win over Tomas Berdych on Thursday went viral online and were then picked apart by the British press which tried to read Sears lips to analyze exactly what she had said.Rather than shy away from the issue, Sears T-shirt for the final showed a sense of humour. It read: Parental Advisory Explicit Content.Murray, who is no stranger to outbursts on the court, defended his finacee after the semifinal by saying the match had been tense.In the heat of the moment you can say stuff that you regret, he said when asked about Sears use of some Angle-Saxon adjectives.Sundays final against No. 1 Novak Djokovic was tense, too. Murray lost 7-6 (5), 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-0, becoming the only man in the Open Era to lose four finals at the Australian Open.Cameras panned several times to Sears, who was on her best behaviour.Murray, on the other hand, threw his racket and shouted at himself between points with words that are not fit for print. Occasionally he muffled his language by screaming into a towel.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker__After a night out, Serena Williams plans to continue the celebration of her 19th Grand Slam title with an Aussie-style barbecue.Williams hoisted her Australian Open trophy Sunday at a Melbourne park for the traditional day-after photo shoot.dddddddddddd As she teetered around in heels, a slim skirt and midriff baring top, the No. 1-ranked player said she would have preferred to rest after the Saturday night final but was talked into going out.I didnt want to go out, I just kind of wanted to stay home, said Williams, who struggled with a cold during the tournament and said she threw up during Saturdays final after a coughing fit. But everyone was like This is No. 19 Serena, youve got to go out. So they literally dragged me out of the bed and we went somewhere for a little bit, but not a lot.Williams beat No. 2 Maria Sharapova 6-3, 7-6 (5) to claim her sixth Australian Open trophy and her 19th overall, lifting her above the career records of Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova, who each had 18 Grand Slam singles titles.After she won her 18th at last years U.S. Open, Williams said she felt liberated.Getting to 18 was a really big thing for me, and I put a lot of pressure on myself to get there. But once I got there, I just felt free after it, and Ive been able to play a little bit better, said Williams, who has almost two years at No. 1.Now, she feels like she doesnt need more trophies. But she still wants more.Im at a point in my career where I dont have to win anymore and every win is a super extra bonus, and every win is more awesome than the last one. Im really enjoying that, she said.After the photo shoot, Williams said she planned to spend a quiet afternoon celebrating with friends.I have a lot of friends in Melbourne so were all just going to have a barbecue and hang out and relax and laugh and enjoy the day.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: as like This is No. 19 Serena, you

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 22:46

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần