Theres no way around that." Encarnacion drove i

Theres no way around that." Encarnacion drove i

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 3 12/12/17 15:53

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri claims the clubs priority next season will be to preserve their Premier League status. The Foxes produced one of the biggest shocks in English football when they were crowned champions for the first time in their 132-year history in May.Ranieris side had been tipped for relegation and were 5,000-1 rank outsiders at the start of the campaign to secure the title. But the former Chelsea, Roma and Monaco boss expects a tough season ahead for the defending champions.And he believes the arrival of Pep Guardiola to Manchester City, Jose Mourinho at Manchester United and compatriot Antonio Conte to Chelsea will further enhance competition in the top-flight. Ranieri with Leicester skipper Wes Morgan and the Premier League trophy He said: It will be a very tough and good season. We want to defend our title of course, but for us its very, very important to maintain the Premier League.Our playing wont change. Yes, we go into it as champions but I want them to continue to have the right attitude and I can accept all the results. Also See: Four earn more than Leicester Vardy planning quiet wedding Italian award for Ranieri Mahrez wins Power Rankings DeSean Jackson Jersey . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Nick Folk Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.co ... rs-Jersey/. - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in.OAKLAND, Calif. - The Toronto Blue Jays still arent scoring much on the road, and an overall three-week funk has dropped the former division leaders 1 1-2 games out of first place in the AL East. Even normally reliable Mark Buehrle is struggling, not having won a start since June 1. That isnt even the worst news for manager John Gibbons ballclub. Edwin Encarnacion had to leave the game after hearing "a pop" in his right leg while legging out an infield grounder in the first inning of the Blue Jays 5-1 loss to the Oakland Athletics on Saturday night. The Toronto slugger, who went into the night tied for second in the majors with 26 home runs, will undergo an MRI in the next day or two. "I wouldnt guess itd be a quick thing," Gibbons said. "He said he felt something pop in his quad. Thats all I know right now. Id be very surprised if he went on the DL but I dont know that for sure yet." As tough as losing their top offensive threat was, the Blue Jays seemed even more irked about a play in the eighth inning that they felt should have been overturned by replay. With Oakland leading 3-1, Melky Cabrera was thrown out trying to score from first base on a double to left by Jose Bautista. Oakland left fielder Craig Gentry retrieved the ball and shortstop Jed Lowrie made a strong relay throw home to catcher Derek Norris, who appeared to tag a sliding Cabrera on the back. Home plate umpire Bill Miller called Cabrera out, and after a brief review, the call was upheld. "He missed him by a good foot or two," Bautista said. "I dont really know which replay they were looking @ but clearly they must have had a different video feed than the one we had. This whole replay thing has become a joke in my eyes. I think they should just ban it. They should just get rid of it.dddddddddddd" Bautista vented his anger over the call for nearly five minutes, almost entirely unprompted. "I dont know what kind of agenda the people that are doing the replays are on, what their plan is ... but obviously getting the right call on the field is not what theyre doing. I dont see the point in having this replay system that doesnt work," he said. Gibbons tempered his frustration over the call. "The bottom line is we played a crappy game tonight," he said. "Theres no way around that." Encarnacion drove in Torontos only run in the first inning before getting hurt. He beat out a possible double play ball, allowing Jose Reyes to score. Encarnacion stepped on the first base bag, limped for a few steps and then tumbled to the ground. Buehrle (10-6) gave up three runs and 10 hits over six innings. Buehrle walked one and struck out three. He had a four-game winning streak against the As end. Josh Donaldson hit a home run and Scott Kazmir (10-3) won for the fifth time in his last six decisions. He walked two and struck out eight, improving to 6-1 in eight home starts. Kazmir retired 20 of 23 hitters after giving up singles to Reyes and Cabrera to start the game. NOTES: The Blue Jays claimed OF Cole Gillespie off waivers from Seattle. Hes expected to start Sunday. ... Bautista is expected to play in right field on Sunday after getting a couple days as DH to help him rest a sore hamstring. ... Blue Jays IF Steve Tolleson was held out of the starting lineup with a twisted ankle. ... RHP Drew Hutchinson (6-6, 3.81) will start Sundays series finale for the Blue Jays. Hutchinson struck out a season-high 10 in his last start, a 4-1 victory over Milwaukee. ... Newly acquired Jeff Samardzija will make his Oakland debut in the series finale. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Theres no way around that." Encarnacion drove i

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 23:01

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần