adley also chipped in for Medic

adley also chipped in for Medic

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 7 13/01/18 10:35

HOUSTON -- The Houston Rockets had trouble hitting shots and finding a rhythm through the first three quarters against New Orleans on Saturday night, doing just enough to hang with the Pelicans. In the fourth, the Rockets -- led by James Harden and Jeremy Lin for a second straight game -- were able to finish things off. Dwight Howard had 24 points and 18 rebounds, and Harden scored 11 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter in the Rockets 107-98 comeback victory. "It was winning time," Harden said. "I was struggling the first three quarters and couldnt find the rhythm when my teammates needed me the most. We got the ball moving and Jeremy made a couple of good threes. Chandler (Parsons) had a good put back and then Dwight got an and-one. Everybody picked up the intensity a little bit." It was the second straight game Houston rallied in the fourth for a win and marked the first time since December 2009 that the Rockets have won three straight games within the division. Houston beat San Antonio on Christmas and topped Memphis on Thursday night. "We didnt shoot it well," Houston coach Kevin McHale said. "I know at one time I looked up, I thought we were two for 19 from the three-point line. It felt like they made every three. They were 10 for 22. ... We found a way to win, but it was another in a long line of games that feel like you are pulling teeth." Howard was 10 of 12 from the floor, helping to keep Houston in the game through the first three quarters with 20 points in that span. "I just tried to play out of the double team," Howard said. "When they doubled, I tried to make the good play, and when they didnt double, I tried to make the better play for myself." Parsons added 19 points and seven rebounds, and Terrence Jones had 17 points and eight rebounds to help Houston win its third straight game and snap New Orleans winning streak at two. Lin had all 10 of his points in the fourth quarter after scoring 14 of his 18 points in the fourth against Memphis. The Rockets made three of five 3-point attempts in the fourth quarter after going 3 of 21 from long range in the first three quarters. "Its definitely not the ideal plan or ideal strategy," Lin said. "Im thankful Coach McHale let me keep going. I was able to finally get a little bit of a rhythm in the last two games. I have to do a much, much better job and be more aggressive in the first three quarters." Houston was 25 of 32 from the free-throw line, while New Orleans was 6 of 8. "Anything I say is going to get me in trouble," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said about the free-throw difference. "OK, so lets just leave it at that. Thirty-two to eight." Ryan Anderson had 22 points and 12 rebounds for New Orleans. Anthony Davis added 18 points and 16 rebounds, and Tyreke Evans had 16 points and nine assists. "I think we really didnt execute down the stretch," Evans said. "It was a tough loss. I think we played hard and fought, but in the fourth quarter, our execution wasnt that good. They hit some big shots. ... They were shooting it from far out, and it kind of tough, but they made their shots, and we cant do anything about that." After New Orleans opened a 92-88 lead with 4:54 left on Davis alley-oop dunk, Jones started Houston on a game-ending 19-6 run with a three-point play. Following Davis jumper, Lin tied it at 94 with a 3-pointer with 3 1/2 minutes remaining. Then, Harden put the Rockets ahead for good with a 3-pointer to give with 3:14 remaining. "We were in it the whole game, and we were giving ourselves a chance to win the game," Davis said. "We tried to send a couple of guys at Dwight and give him different looks. He found Jeremy Lin in the corner for a three and then James came down and hit a three. They just made big shots, and we didnt execute at the end. We have to come out and know what were running and execute." NOTES: New Orleans guard Eric Gordon sat out his second straight game because of a right hip contusion. ... Houston forward Greg Smith missed his fourth straight game with a sprained right knee. Stanley Johnson Jersey . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. Detroit Pistons Jerseys . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. http://www.basketballpistonsauthority.c ... ersey-c-2/. Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Ish Smith Jersey .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. Jon Leuer Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.KAMLOOPS, B.C. - Austin Carroll and Taylor Crunk scored 18 seconds apart late in the third period as the Victoria Royals beat the Kamloops Blazers 5-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action.It was Carrolls second of the game for Victoria (15-13-2), which scored three straight goals to open the game. Travis Brown and Greg Chase had the others.The Blazers (11-13-5) answered back with three straight of their own off the sticks of Collin Shirley, Josh Connolly and Matt Needham. The loss was Kamloops fourth straight.Coleman Vollrath made 25 saves for the win while Cole Kehler turned aside 27 shots in defeat.The Royals went 1 for 4 on the power play while the Blazers finished with one goal on five chances.---WHEAT KINGS 6 RAIDERS 3PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. — Nolan Patrick had a goal and an assist to lead Brandon over the Raiders.Colton Waltz, Eric Roy, Tim McGauley, Duncan Campbell and Reid Duke also scored for the Wheat Kings (21-5-2). It was their fourth win in five games.Jordan Tkatch had a three-point night for Prince Albert (13-14-0) with two goals and an assist. Jayden Hart also chipped in.---WARRIORS 4 BLADES 2MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Dustin Perillat scored once and added an assist to help the Warriors double-up Saskatoon.Jiri Smejkal, Brayden Point and Brett Howden also found the back of the net for Moose Jaw (12-12-3).Nick Zajac and Brett Stovin replied for the Blades (7-18-2).---GIANTS 6 HITMEN 3CALGARY — Matt Bellerive struck twice and added an assist as Vancouver skated past the Hitmen.Jesse Roach, Gage Ramsay, Jackson Houck and Josh Thrower also scored for the Giants (10-18-0) to snap a six-game losing streak.Jake Virtanen had two goals for Calgary (14-11-3), with Radel Fazleev adding the other.---REBELS 6 BRONCOS 2RED DEER, Alta. — Scott Feser had a goal and two assists as the Rebels downed Swift Current.Austin Strand,, Conner Bleackley, Evan Polei, Brooks Maxwell and Wyatt Johnson supplied the rest of the Red Deer (14-10-4) offence.dddddddddddd.Jordan Harris and Max Lajoie scored for the Broncos (14-12-4), who lost their third straight.---TIGERS 3 OIL KINGS 2 (OT)MEDICINE HAT, Alta. — Matt Bradley scored 2:14 into overtime as the Tigers edged Edmonton.Tommy Vannelli and Matt Bradley also chipped in for Medicine Hat (19-6-2) for its third-straight win.Andrew Koep opened for scoring for the Oil Kings (14-10-5), with Mads Eller adding the other.---CHIEFS 2 HURRICANES 1SPOKANE, Wash. — Jordan Henderson scored his first goal of the season and it ended up as the game winner as the Chiefs slipped past Lethbridge.Jacob Cardiff opened the scoring for Spokane (14-7-3), which earned its fifth win in a row.Tyler Wong responded at 19:31 of the third period for the Hurricanes (6-17-4) to spoil the shutout.---PATS 3 ROCKETS 1KELOWNA, B.C. — Pavel Padakin and Sam Steel scored short-handed goals to help Regina down the Rockets.Braden Christoffer added an empty-net goal for the Pats (16-10-1) for their third-straight win.Rourke Chartier opened the scoring with his league-leading 29th goal on the power play for Kelowna (22-3-3).---WINTERHAWKS 3 AMERICANS 2KENEWICK, Wash. — Oliver Bjorkstrand chipped in with his 18th goal of the season as Portland held off the Americans.Paul Bittner and Miles Koules also had first-period goals for the Winterhawks (14-12-3), who have won five straight outings.Ty Comrie and Brian Williams replied for Tri-City (15-12-0).---ICE 5 THUNDERBIRDS 2KENT, Wash. — Luke Philp had a goal and two assists as Kootenay beat Seattle.Jaedon Descheneau, Tim Bozon, Zak Zaborosky and Sam Reinhart rounded out the attack for the Ice (12-15-0).Ethan Bear and Nolan Volcan had first-period goals for the Thunderbirds (10-12-4).--- Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến7 khách