d Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of

d Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 24/01/18 13:06

Luther Burrell is ready to act as Englands midfield enforcer against a fast and physical Australia in Saturdays first Test at Suncorp Stadium. Just over a year after his controversial late omission from Englands World Cup squad, Burrell is raring to get stuck into the Wallabies.The imposing 28-year-old starts at inside centre as England seek to land a critical early blow in their bid for an historic series victory Down Under. Eddie Jones has urged his side to physically dominate Australia in what he has called Bodyline rugby in reference to the controversial brand of cricket adopted by Douglas Jardines Ashes winners of 1932-33.My interpretation of Bodyline is being physical, about being aggressive and providing a good platform for the forwards to work on, said Burrell on Sky Sports News HQ.Thats why he (Eddie Jones) has brought me in and why I am starting this weekend because the Aussies are going to play this fast and physical and my job will be to be physical down that 12 channel.Under Michael Cheika they will play that expansive game but you can see by the team he has picked that they are going to be physical. They have got some big forwards in there and will try and get dominance at the lineout. They have a big midfield with Tevita Kuridrani and Samu Kerevi who is making his debut. I have watched him play for the Reds and he is a very exciting player.He looks strong, he looks powerful and he has a very good offloading game. I am going to have to be on my toes and bring my tin hat because he looks like a strong lad.As a backline we are going to have to be assertive in our defence and make sure that we shut them down.Watch Australia v England live on Saturday on Sky Sports 1 HD from 10.30am - or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Sky Live: Australia v England Moore ready for England battle Jones calls for fresh approach Jones: Yarde could be special Marcus Smart Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. John Havlicek Jersey . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/ ... wn-Jersey/. The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Red Auerbach Jersey . - Houston defensive end J. Gordon Hayward Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league.Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork.com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match ppoint I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match.dddddddddddd. The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến9 khách