har and English birdied Nos. 12

har and English birdied Nos. 12

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 26/01/18 14:55

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Zach Veach won his second Indy Lights race of the season. The 19-year-old Veach, who won the season-opener in St. Petersburg, started on the pole and led throughout at Barber Motorsports Park on Saturday. The 30-lap sprint was the first of two races over the weekend comprising the Legacy Indy Lights 100 on the 17-turn, 2.38-mile permanent road course. Veach, who drives for Andretti Autosport, beat Luiz Razia by 3.844 seconds. Jack Harvey, Razias teammate for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports with Curb-Agajanian, finished a season-best third. Veach maintained the three-second cushion over the final 10 laps. He won the maximum 53 points for the victory to stretch his lead. He said the car "was easy to drive" and predicted "well be right back up there" in the second race. Evan Boehm Jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Chad Williams Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=901. Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .S. -- Carl-Antoine Delisle snapped a tie in the third period with his second goal of the game to lead the Tigres past Cape Breton 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Wednesday as Victoriaville won its eighth in a row. Patrick Peterson Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champions Kenny Perry and Sean OHair shot an 8-under 64 in modified alternate-shot play Friday for a share of the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. The teams of Matt Kuchar-Harris English and Charles Howell III-Justin Leonard also shot 64 on the Ritz Carlton Resorts Tiburon course. The 24 teams will play better ball Saturday and finish with a scramble Sunday. After playing the front nine in 3 under, Perry and OHair birdied Nos. 13-16. "It was a fun day for me," said Perry, the Champions Tour player of the year and Charles Schwab Cup points champion. "When (OHair) poured it in from about 15 feet on the first hole I knew it was going to be a good day for us. We were never in any trouble. "We had a great chance to really go low today and better than 8 under, but thats OK. I mean, alternate shot is a tough format. To me its my favourite format. I love it more than any format of all the three. So, you know, you can lose it. If we get off to a crummy start its hard to catch up with best ball and scramble coming up." Kuchar and English birdied Nos. 12-14 and eagled No. 17. "Yeah,, it was a lot of fun playing with Harris," Kuchar said.dddddddddddd "I knew he was on some pretty good form and knew I had a good horse for a partner." English replaced the injured Brandt Snedeker in the field "This is a tournament that Ive always watched on TV growing up and it seemed like such a great format and such a good competition," English said. English hit a 6-iron shot from 192 yards to 6 feet to set up the eagle. "When you start hitting some good shots and start getting some momentum, you keep rolling and we did a good job of keeping that momentum going on the back nine and making a bunch of birdies and making eagle on 17," English said. Howell and Leonard birdied the final three holes on the front nine and added birdies at Nos. 10, 12, 13, 17 and 18. "Today we chose Justin to hit first and that was great for me because he drove it in the fairway every time and I could swing away at it." Howell said. Retief Goosen and Fredik Jacobson shot 67, and Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson matched Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel at 68. Tournament host Norman and Jonas Blixt had a 72. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]8 khách