ting 3-pointers from Vitor Favera

ting 3-pointers from Vitor Favera

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 29/01/18 14:59

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Granada shot 68, and Gal had a 70. Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. Trae Waynes Jersey .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. Kyle Rudolph Jersey . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.c ... te-Jersey/. Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. Terence Newman Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. Will Sutton Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum.BOSTON -- The Boston Celtics blew out the New York Knicks the last time they met. This one may have been more rewarding for Celtics coach Brad Stevens. "I wouldnt want to go through it again, but thats exactly what our team needed," the first-year NBA coach said on Friday night after Boston blew a 17-point lead and then came back to beat the Knicks 90-86. "We needed to have a lead, lose it, be backed up against the wall and figure out a way to win." Avery Bradley scored seven of his 13 points in the fourth quarter, hitting a 3-pointer with 2:38 to play to give the Celtics the lead for good. Jared Sullinger had 19 points and six rebounds, all but one basket in the first half when the Celtics opened a 17-point lead, and Courtney Lee scored 18 points to help Boston snap a two-game losing streak and hold onto first place in the woeful Atlantic Division. Carmelo Anthony scored 26 points and Andrea Bargnani had 22 for the Knicks. But Anthony missed a jumper that could have tied it after Bradley gave Boston the lead, and then he was blocked by Jeff Green with a minute to play. "Carmelo got going like Carmelo can get going, and it didnt really matter who was guarding him," Stevens said. "But Jeff went to a different level in the last eight minutes. And that was encouraging to see, because I really thought he did a great job." Kenyon Martin had eight points and seven rebounds before leaving struggling to the bench in pain with about 9 minutes left with an abdominal injury. He did not return. Other than Amare Stoudemire, who scored 18, the Knicks bench totalled four points as they lost for the third time in four games and their 12th in their last 15. "Our bench guys, theyve got to feel good about coming into the game and playing and producing," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "Our bench is just as important as the guys who start the game. Theyve got to undersstand that and be ready when they come in.dddddddddddd" The victory came five days after the Celtics led the Knicks by as many as 45 points in New York in a 114-73 victory that was the biggest blowout in the NBA this season. This one seemed headed the same way when Boston went on a 21-2 run at the end of the first quarter and start of the second to open a 17-point lead, but the Knicks chipped it down to six at the half and then tied it at 59 with 7:15 left in the third on Iman Shumperts 3-pointer. The Knicks had an 11-point lead before Boston scored 10 in a row, getting 3-pointers from Vitor Faverani and Bradley to make it a one-point game. New York led 84-81 when Brandon Bass, who had 10 points and eight rebounds, made a basket and then Jordan Crawford hit Bradley for a 3-pointer that put Boston ahead with 2:38 to play. After trading misses, Crawford found Faverani underneath to make it 88-84, and Green blocked Anthony with 1 minute to play. Bargnani hit a jumper from the foul line to make it a two-point game, but Green drove to the basket on J.R. Smith and made a right-handed layup from the left side of the basket as Stoudemire unsuccessfully flailed at the ball. Green missed the free throw, but Anthony missed an off-balance 3-pointer at the other end with 4 seconds left and Bradley grabbed the rebound. "You have to realize youre away, on the road and these teams arent going to give up," Smith said. "This team is No. 1 in our division for a reason." Notes: Boston first-round draft pick Kelly Olynyk returned after missing 10 games with an ankle injury. He had four points and four rebounds in 14 minutes, and also one highlight blocked shot... NY PG Raymond Felton missed his second straight game with a strained left hamstring that is expected to keep him out two to three weeks. Shumpert, who is nursing a bruised left knee, played 23 minutes and scored three points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến8 khách