e lyrics to create a social media phenomenon.

e lyrics to create a social media phenomenon.

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 7 24/02/18 13:38

GIRONA, Spain -- Slovenian cyclist Luka Mezgec followed up an opening day victory by winning the second leg of the Volta a Catalunya on Tuesday to keep the overall lead. The Giant-Shimano cyclist beat Italian pair Roberto Ferrari and Daniele Ratto in a sprint finish to win in a time of 3 hours, 57 minutes, 49 seconds. Mezgec leads Ferrari by 14 seconds overall with a time of 8:06:42 as cyclists endured rain and cold weather during a 168-kilometre (104-mile) run. With the seven-stage race heading toward the Pyrenees mountains next, Mezgec is not expected to hang on to the lead in a field that includes Tour de France champion Christopher Froome and Alberto Contador. They both finished three seconds back on Tuesday to trail Mezgec by 23 seconds after two stages. Froome was cautious about his chances as he settles back into competing after pulling out of the preceding Tirreno-Adriatico with back injury. "If I see Im progressing well and I dont feel hurt then I think I can achieve something here," Froome said. "I have to take into account I lost two training days and the injury kept me from training as strongly as I wanted for another five days." Wednesdays leg is a 163-kilometre run from Banyoles to La Molina, featuring two long mountain climbs -- one of them at the end of the stage. Clay Harbor Jersey . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/a ... jersey-98/. TSN was honoured with several awards, with Rod Smith and James Duthie sharing the win for Best Sports Host for SportsCentre and the NHL: Season On The Brink coverage, respectively. Drew Brees Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. Morten Andersen Jersey . But that changed when he committed a five-minute major penalty and helped pave the way for a comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers. Vincent Lecavalier scored at 2:45 of overtime and the Flyers rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-4 victory on Sunday.Will Griggs On Fire has been remixed, and its going down a storm in the charts. The chant about the Wigan striker, which was started by Latics fan Sean Kennedy in his bedroom, grabbed the 90s dance tune Freed From Desire by Gala and switched up the lyrics to create a social media phenomenon.And not only has the chant been used and adapted by football clubs across the country, it now has a remix. Created by dance producers Blonde, under the alias of DJ Kenno, the song is currently 22nd on the official iTunes chart and at one point reached No 6. London-based producers Blonde have remixed the Will Griggs On Fire chant with successful results Inevitably, Grigg was asked after training on Wednesday about his thoughts on what is fast becomming a club anthem.ddddddddddddThe boys are still singing it, so I never get away from it, he said. Obviously my phone has been crazy. I cant say Ive heard it from the locals [in France] but Ive still been hearing it all week. Grigg says he cant escape the anthem The London-based duo are set to perform at Glastonbury Festival and Ibiza over the next few weeks, where they will be looking to drop a six-minute club version.Click the video above to see the Will Griggs On Fire phenomenon continue. Also See: Euro 2016 build-up LIVE! Exciting times for Rooney Russias dangermen Rashford: It doesnt seem real Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách