y became somewhat of a folk hero after the 201

y became somewhat of a folk hero after the 201

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 7 24/02/18 14:29

Arsene Wenger has warned Chile against making a suicidal decision and potentially aggravating Alexis Sanchezs injury. Sanchez limped out of Chile training on Tuesday with what was thought to be a minor calf problem and was didnt travel with the squad for their World Cup qualifying 0-0 draw with Colombia. However, Arsenal manager Wenger has revealed his forward has a hamstring issue, and he is keen to see Chile continue to act with caution ahead of their next qualifier against Uruguay on Tuesday.Wenger told beIN Sports: I got a text (to say) that he has a hamstring injury. The team from Chile has travelled without him and they kept him to try and get him fit to play Uruguay for the second game on Tuesday night.I believe that with a hamstring injury we have to get access for our medical staff to the MRI scan to see what grade it is, how bad it is and make absolutely sure they dont make any suicidal decision that could harm his future for two or three months. Watch highlights of Arsenals draw with Spurs That is absolutely important. Its a grey area between the national team and the club team and of course they look at their own results which I can understand but we have to preserve the health of Alexis Sanchez. He always wants to play and thats where it is a more sensitive case because hes always ready to play even when injured.Sanchez has been a key player for Arsenal this season, scoring eight times in all competitions.And the Gunners have a couple of key fixtures after the international break. They take on Manchester United at Old Trafford on November 19, live on Sky Sports, and then Paris Saint-Germain on November 23 as they look to cement their place at the top of Champions League Group A. Also See: Sanchez limps out of training Wilshere unsure of future Martin Tylers stats Arsenal fixtures Stefano Sturaro Jersey . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Francesco Acerbi Jersey . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/mar ... -jersey/.C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Leonardo Bonucci Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. Salvatore Sirigu Jersey . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir.The author of one of Canadas defining moments at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics is "99 per cent" certain hes retiring. Jon Montgomery, the gold-medal winning skeleton racer who celebrated his victory by chugging from a pitcher of beer handed to him by a fan, says his failed attempt to qualify for the Sochi Games will in all likelihood mark the end of his sliding career. "Im done. As a competitive athlete, this is the end of the road for me," Montgomery said in a telephone interview with The Canadian Press on Thursday, before later adding: "I would say 99 per cent of me is certain that I am done. "You wont see me (racing) next year or the year after and Im 99 per cent sure you wont see me trying to gain a spot for (the 2018 Winter Olympics in) Pyeongchang." The 34-year-old Montgomery was one of the stars of the Vancouver Games, memorably drinking from that pitcher on national television as he walked through a crowd of rabid Canadian fans in Whistler, B.C. But the Russell, Man., native struggled to find consistency on a new sled in the leadup to Sochi and missed out on a chance to defend his title in Russia. "Physically Im at the top of my game. Im going out faster than Ive ever been in my career but its a bit of a sacrifice to make sure that I dont get hurt," he said. "I dont know what sort of long-term damage Ive done to my brain but in terms of getting a concussion — which is a really distinct possibility, or a brain injury — I need to make the right choices based on my family." Montgomery said even had he made it to Sochi and topped the podium a second time, the emotions from Vancouver would have been difficult to repeat. "Nothing can ever replace your first Olympic gold medal," he said. "To have done that on home soil with friends and family and countrymen by my side ... you just cant top that." Although he wanted desperately to represent Canada again, Montgomery said hes been watching these Games intently. "Its the human drama that takes place in front of us every day during the Olympics," he said. "Its unbelievable. I enjoyed being part of it as an athlete and (enjoy) being part of it as a fan." Montgomery took the 2011-12 season off and found it difficult racing on the new sled he helped build from scratch when he returned to the track. He had used his previous sled for eight years, but felt it was necessary to go with new technology in order to defend his Olympic gold in Sochi. In the end, he never got that chance. "It was really frustrating because you had achieved a certain level of performance that you were used to being able to get back to week in and week out," said Montgomery. "Coonsistency is a huge part in our sport.dddddddddddd You have to be very athletic to push the sled, but its more of a game of skill and touch. "Its about that feel and that muscle memory, that finite muscle control, and thats what I was struggling with — to get that feel and that touch back to my sliding game." Montgomerys path to Sochi was always going to be difficult after he failed to earn one of the three mens spots on Canadas World Cup team. He instead raced on a lower circuit where point values for results are lower, but was promoted to the World Cup team in January. He needed at least a fourth-place finish in his final race to get a third Canadian sled into the Olympics, but wound up a heart-breaking seventh. That disappointment aside, Montgomery is adamant he did everything possible to give himself the best chance at success. "I can say until the day I die that there wasnt anything that we didnt address," he said. "I built a gym in my home garage with equipment that I felt was necessary for me to get quicker, bigger, faster, stronger and that paid off. "With the equipment development end of things, unfortunately we didnt realize the goals that we had set for ourselves — we fell a little bit short. "It was mostly timing. An opportunity to get comfortable with the equipment that wed built was really where we fell short. But as far as making the choices and decisions we made, zero regrets." Montgomery became somewhat of a folk hero after the 2010 Games and was in Calgary on Thursday to promote Proctor & Gambles "Thank You, Mom" campaign for the 2014 Olympics. He and his mother, Joan, starred in a video highlighting how she helped him through some tough times early in his career prior to the Olympic gold medal. She played a similar role again when her son failed to qualify for Sochi. "My mom was there to help me pick myself up and move on with some purpose and dedication towards what happens next in life," said Montgomery, who hosted the first season of CTVs "Amazing Race Canada" last year and has signed on again for a second instalment that begins shooting in the spring. That television career will keep Montgomery in the public eye, but he will likely always be known as the Canadian Olympic champion who chugged beer with a gold medal around his neck. "Lots of great memories, lots of good friends and a lot of pride in what we were able to accomplish for ourselves as individuals and for us as a country," he said. "I havent given a formal (retirement) announcement. "I havent gone to a press conference and cried like Wayne Gretzky yet, but if that day comes Ill probably do that too." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: y became somewhat of a folk hero after the 201

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 5 28/06/18 4:37

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần