eing aggressive and thats the key,"

eing aggressive and thats the key,"

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 3 06/03/18 14:04

Ahead of the play-off final weekend, we dig into the Sky Sports Vault to look back at a classic from 2008, when Hull beat Bristol City. The Tigers face Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship final on Saturday - and how they will hope for a repeat of this result, when a Dean Windass volley fired them into the Premier League for the first time in their history.A cagey affair was played out in front of a almost 87,000 but one moment of quality settled the encounter, hometown hero Windass smashing home from Fraizer Campbells pass. The newly-promoted Tigers were favourites for relegation the following season season but Phil Browns side managed to secure safety in the Premier League on the final day with the manager famously serenading the fans on the pitch of the KC Stadium. Saturdays Yorkshire derby starts an exciting bank holiday weekend of Football League showdowns live on Sky, with Millwall and Barnsley going head-to-head in the League One final on Sunday before Plymouth Argyle and AFC Wimbledon face off in the League Two final on Monday. Watch the Sky Sports Vault video above - and keep an eye out for more play-off classics throughout the week on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps... Also See: Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Ja Wuan James Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Jordan Phillips Jersey . Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often. Martin had 27 points with some key baskets down the stretch, Love had his usual double-double, and the Timberwolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 112-106 victory Saturday night over the suddenly slipping Dallas Mavericks. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Blac ... ml?cat=929. When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. Mike Pouncey Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Michael Thomas Jersey . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest.TORONTO -- Before Milos Raonic and Vasek Pospisil were born and when they werent yet old enough to hold tennis rackets, a generation of Swedes led by Stefan Edberg, Bjorn Borg and Mats Wilander swept the tennis world. Now it might be Raonic and Pospisils turn to do the same as Canadians. "I think theres a chance now with the guys in Canada here that they can do the same journey," Edberg said. "It should be a very exciting time for Canadian tennis going forward now." Considering Raonic beating Pospisil on Sunday in the Citi Open was the first all-Canadian final in the history of the mens tour, this journey is just getting started. What the match also illustrated is that Pospisil has a ways to go to catch up with Raonic, even though hes showing evidence of following him up the rankings. Pospisil, who will face Richard Gasquet in the first round of the Rogers Cup on Tuesday, is ranked 27th in the world after reaching his first ATP final. Raonic is back up to his career high of sixth after winning his sixth title. "For me, just seeing him, growing up with him and beating him when we were younger just motivated me a little bit and feeling I could do it, too," Pospisil said Monday. "I have a lot of areas of my game that I need to work on and fully develop to reach the top 10." Raonic is still the standard for Pospisil and this new generation of Canadian mens tennis players, but the Vancouver native is making strides, especially recently. A back injury contributed to a streak of eight consecutive losses from February through the French Open, and it took some time before Pospisil was 100 per cent again. "I got healthy for the first time this year the week before Wimbledon, and then I built a pretty good momentum," he said. "I felt every week I have been improving, and I feel like Ive got a good groove now." Pospisil got his groove back during doubles play at Wimbledon when he and American partner Jack Sock won it all. Raonic said that doubles run mightve given Pospisil "a perspective and a confidence to really be able to be playing this well that quickly." It has been what Pospisil has called a "pretty amazing couple of years" since being ranked in the 100s. The 24-year-old has improved so much in that period of time that Raonic and others cant help but take notice. "I think hes just constantly getting better, and most importantly you see hes playing consistently a lot of weeks making quarters and hes beating the guys he should be," said Raonic, who is set to play Wednesday night at Rexall Centre. "Thats the first steps you need to make. Thats how you can see that somebody is making progress in a developmental stage." Coming off a tiring week in Washington, Pospisil faces an immediate challenge at the Rogers Cup in the 12th-seeded Gasquet, whom he beat in the Citi Open semifinals. Pospisil used Monday to catch his breath becaause playing Tuesday is a difficult, quick turnaround.dddddddddddd "Im a little bit tired but I wont be tomorrow, just today," Pospisil said. "I didnt get much sleep last night or the night before. So right now Im not feeling great, but I know tomorrow Ill be fit." A third Canadian got into the winning act Monday night as wild card Peter Polansky beat 2013 Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz 7-6(5), 6-4. Polansky, who advances to face second-seeded Roger Federer on Tuesday night, didnt watch the Raonic-Pospisil match in Washington but credits their success as a bit of inspiration. "When youre around your peers and your peers start doing well, I think it pushes everyone and it gives everyone a little extra confidence saying, Im training with this guy, maybe Im beating him a little bit in practice and look where hes ranked," Polansky said. "I think for sure it gives us all a little confidence." Polansky grew up nearby but hadnt won a match at Rexall Centre since 2010. Even though Pospisil has just one victory in four career matches in Toronto, he flashed a wide smile Monday when the topic of playing back home in Canada was brought up. Flash bulbs went off before he explained that excitement about the Rogers Cup served as inspiration over the past couple of weeks. Pospisils lack of success here in the past is much more an indication of where he has been, not where he is as a player right now. Still, hes admittedly a work in progress. "Its an ongoing process over the course of the last 18 months and probably will be the same for years to come, just becoming a complete player all around and being aggressive and thats the key," Pospisil said. "I think thats where I made my biggest jump was when I started being less passive on the court and especially in big moments, and you have to kind of play aggressive and go for it, as all these guys do." With his big, intimidating serve, Raonic is at the point where hes measuring himself against the likes of Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Federer. Asked about his best matches of 2014, Raonic pointed to a loss to Djokovic as one of them. Its unlikely Pospisil will look back at Sundays 6-1, 6-4 drubbing at the hands of Raonic in the same way. No matter the opponent, his first final represented an early career milestone. "I would have liked to have been on the winning end of that, obviously, but yeah, its another special moment for me because it was my first final," Pospisil said. "The fact that I was playing another Canadian, Milos, made it more special for sure, I think especially for tennis fans in Canada. But, yeah, I think its more icing on the cake, I guess, for all the good results that we have been having these past few years in Canada." But the match did show a glimpse of what would be the best-case scenario for Pospisil and Raonic: more finals played between the budding rivals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách