Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet

Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 7 17/03/18 16:19

Lewis Hamilton is crushing Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg both on and off the track, according to Sky F1s Marc Priestley. Following his emphatic win at the British Grand Prix, Hamilton is just one point behind Rosberg in the standings and has made it clear he thinks he has the edge over his title rival. Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ ahead of this weeks F1 Report, Priestley said: I definitely think hes playing a psychological game. As well as crushing Rosberg in the car and on track, some of the comments he comes out with in the media are certainly playing towards that.Speaking to Sky Sports F1 after qualifying on Saturday, Hamilton said: When you come round and get pole its a mental blow to whoever you are racing against and I wanted that.Hamiltons first flying lap in Q3 was void after he exceeded the track limits, but the world champion knew he had the better of Rosberg.When it got taken away, it was cool, because I knew that I had it. Nico knew I had that pace and it wasnt a small little gap, it was a good gap, he told Sky Sports. Priestley believes it will be tough for Rosberg to completely ignore this type of pressure: Nico, so far at least, has handled it very well. Hes still putting on a very brave face but its got to be very difficult not to let it start eating away at you, especially as hes seen such a big championship lead start to slip away from him.Rosbergs lead has been cut to just one point after he was demoted from second to third at Silverstone following Mercedes punishment for illegal radio messages. Just five races ago, the German had a lead of 43 points over Hamilton and the interaction between the two in the cool-down room at Silverstone made for intriguing viewing.Hamilton ignored Rosberg and instead decided to ask Red Bulls Max Verstappen how he got ahead of his Mercedes team-mate, ending the conversation by telling the Dutchman, you drove well, mate.This prompted Sky F1s Martin Brundle to comment afterwards: The love-in we heard about doesnt exist. That was as frosty as its going to get.In the post-race interviews, Sky Sports News HQs Craig Slater asked Hamilton if he was now favourite to win the title, to which he responded Im my favourite.Hamilton then went on to say: I dont know if it makes me favourite. Im still the world champion so its all about acting and driving like one.Weve got a penalty that were going to have to take at some stage, hopefully after the break.Even the race that Im going to end up starting last Im going to be chasing him down like crazy to see if I can still race with him and still get the win. Lewis Hamilton celebrates with the fans and goes crowd surfing Hamiltons behaviour after the British Grand Prix also captured the attention of this weeks F1 Report guest, former McLaren driver John Watson, who wants to see more drivers entertaining the crowds the way Hamilton did on Sunday.He looked to me to be a rock star not a Grand Prix driver crowd surfing, and I dont think Ive ever seen that occur at a Grand Prix before, said Watson.To have that presence of mind and to know how to work the crowd as he did successfully and to throw himself in, thats what the public want.Formula 1 has become a bit precious in the way the paddock behaves following success. What Silverstone was more about was the public getting engaged and feeling like they were a part of that victory. The F1 Report panel believe Lewis Hamilton has now become a rock star Marc Priestley will be joined by John Watson and Ted Kravitz on the F1 Report on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday to review the British Grand Prix. Also See: Martin Brundles Silverstone column Behind the scenes at Silverstone F1 2016 schedule & TV times F1 Gossip Column Tedy Bruschi Jersey .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Andre Tippett Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com ... wl-Jersey/. Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. Rob Gronkowski Jersey . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said. Marcus Cannon Jersey .S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside. PITTSBURGH -- Milwaukee Brewers centre fielder Carlos Gomez and Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Travis Snider were ejected Sunday after a shouting match quickly escalated into a full-scale brawl. Several punches were thrown and a couple of players were tossed to the ground once the benches and bullpens emptied. The problems started when Gomez paused at the plate and flipped his bat after hitting a two-out drive in the third inning off Pirates starter Gerrit Cole. The ball hit the wall and Gomez sped into third base, making a head-first slide for a triiple.dddddddddddd. Gerrit, who was near third base backing up the play, stormed toward Gomez and they exchanged words. Gomez took a couple steps toward Cole before players rushed the field from both dugouts. Milwaukees Martin Maldonado threw a punch that knocked off Sniders hat. Snider, who wasnt in the game, and Gomez shoved each other, and the Brewers star fell to the ground. Pirates catcher Russell Martin had to be restrained by teammate Gaby Sanchez as he walked off the field. Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron also was ejected. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách