NBA 2K22's extremely sexy product placement

NBA 2K22's extremely sexy product placement

Gửi bàigửi bởi Skyzhay » Thứ 2 09/05/22 16:19

No matter how inconsistent their efforts MT 2K22 however, these are three series with the highest potential to give players a role-playing aspect to complement their games. But, all three are light-years ahead of NBA 2K22. I'd suggest that the celebrity image of NBA players in particular -the league with smaller rosters , and bigger contracts creates even bigger celebrities I'm guessing that implies that Visual Concepts and 2K Sports require extra effort to create a sense of off-the-court immersion. And they do, though some of these additions may seem a bit invasive.

Many have been critical of NBA 2K22's extremely sexy product placement and obnoxious, nonstop pressure on players to spend more money, particularly within MyCareer. The two are, in no uncertain manner, unjust to the players who have been playing for a long time, and to anyone that paid $70 (or more) for the game in its base version.

At the very least MyCareer is a good alternative. NBA 2K21 adds MMO-like quests as well as a myriad of off-court goals Also, it gives me the sense that I'm in the middle of a system seeking to profit from me- much like the big commercial aspect of sports. It also provides me with the impression it's okay to act in my personal desires is acceptable and understandable, if not also encouraged.

The player character in MyCareer is MT 2K22 always scrolling through the fake Twitter feed (whose authentic tone, once again stands out above other series' efforts) and they'll see people pleading their case during a heated debate, just as they'll be able to see get-off-my-lawn-grand like Perkins who scold them for not talking and being grateful. You'll have a personal assistant as well as a choice of two organizations to represent you, and all of them created the "Social Samurai" action as I called for more playing time look like business-like, ethical sense.
Skyzhay

Bài viết: 3
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/05/22 16:16
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]4 khách