ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palac

ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palac

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 13/06/18 16:25

It seems the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have not seen the end of their week of change. According to TSN Winnipeg beat reporter Sara Orlesky, reports emerged late last night that the Bombers quarterbacks had been informed that Max Hall will get the start for their Friday night match-up against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The announcement comes just 11 days after head coach Tim Burke named Justin Goltz the teams starting quarterback for the season, a move that saw incumbent starter Buck Pierce demoted to third-string duties. On August 1 Burke said, “[w]e want to have continuity with our offence and we feel like Justin will give us a better chance for week in and week out continuity.” Between then and now, however, the Bombers have undergone a serious front office overhaul. On Friday the team announced it had dismissed both general manager Joe Mack and chief executive officer Wade Miller. The team followed those announcements up earlier Monday by appointing former Ticats head coach Marcel Bellefeuille to its offensive coaching staff. When asked about the decision Monday, Goltz did not hide his displeasure. “Obviously Im not very fond of it,” Goltz told reporters. “I dont really understand it. I think it was poorly managed, but Im 25 years old, I feel like Ive got a bright future and that the best days of my football [career] are ahead of me.” “I wasnt really given an explanation. I know that everybody wants to win now and that theres a lot of pressure on peoples jobs. I think that everybodys trying to search for a fast fix and I dont necessarily think that one persons going to come in here and turn around our offence.” Burke would offer up that the decision came from his teams offensive staff when asked about the decision. “Gary [Crowton] and the coaching staff on offence unanimously and passionately chose Max to be the quarterback,” Burke told reporters. “There was no pressure from anybody to make that decision.” The shuffle did place Pierce back up to the back-up role in the teams quarterback depth chart, but the 31-year-old veteran was not taking much solace in his improved lot behind centre. “They made a very rash decision, the powers that be, after Week 4 saying that Im number three,” Pierce said Monday. “I think a lot of people are making decisions very quickly.” Winnipeg remains last in the East Division with a 1-5 record on the season, having lost their last four in a row. Pierce and Goltz have combined for 109 completions on 184 passing attempts for a total of 1, 321 yards so far in 2013. The pair has combined for four touchdowns while tossing seven interceptions. Hall is yet to appear in a CFL game over his professional career. Blank Brazil Jerseys . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. Miranda Brazil Jersey . Many of those eyes are in the United States of America, a country that the sport has wanted on its side for some time. On Sunday the football Gods delivered once again, only this time it was time for good old USA to experience as much heartache as joy. http://www.brazilsoccerproshop.com/c-49 ... ersey.aspx. Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. Taison Brazil Jersey . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. Douglas Costa Jersey . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory.After Rudy Gays trade to the Sacramento Kings, the thinking was it could be the beginning of the Toronto Raptors rebuild. The team could be close to making their second move with that in mind. According to a report from ESPN, the Raptors are trying to construct a deal with the New York Knicks that wouuld involve Kyle Lowry.dddddddddddd Lowry has started all 20 games for the Raptors this season, this his second year in Toronto. The point guard has averaged 14.6 points per game and 6.7 assists. The seven-year veteran has averaged 10.8 points and 5.1 assists per game over his career. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]49 khách