I used to be a perfectionist, but my atti

I used to be a perfectionist, but my atti

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 13/06/18 16:29

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Redskins have launched a Twitter onslaught at Sen. Harry Reid in their campaign to keep the teams name. The Redskins instructed fans Thursday to tweet the Nevada Democrat to show their "RedskinsPride" and "tell him what the team means to you." Fans did just that -- but not always in a manner the Redskins would have preferred. Many told Reid they support his efforts to change the name. Soon, both "RedskinsPride" and "changethename" were trending in the D.C. area. Reid said last month that Redskins owner Dan Snyder should "do what is morally right" and change the name. Last week, half of the Senate wrote letters to the NFL urging a change, calling the name is a racist slur. Snyder has vowed never to change the name. Adil Rami Jersey . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. Kylian Mbappe France Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-9- ... ey.aspx.28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. NGolo Kante France Jersey .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Steven Nzonzi France Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license.BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine says he has no issue with rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel laughing on the sideline with his team losing.Manziel was captured by TV cameras chuckling and smiling during the first half of Sundays game at Tennessee. The Browns were trailing 28-3 at the time Manziel was shown.Cleveland rallied for a 29-28 win in the largest comeback in NFL history by a road team.Pettine says he wasnt sure of the ccontext of Manziels behaviour, but added down 28-3, the way we were playing, I think you could term how we were playing laughable.ddddddddddddManziel was caught by cameras during the preseason giving the middle finger to Washingtons bench during a game. Pettine said the young QB has to be wary of being watched but still I dont consider it a big deal.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]59 khách