e.I have also said this season that w

e.I have also said this season that w

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 18/07/18 11:56

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Its the second consecutive victory for league-leading Kelowna (32-3-2) over the Winterhawks after winning the opener of the two-game series 9-3 in Portland on Tuesday. Tyson Baillie and Myles Bell each scored twice for the Rockets, with singles coming from Jesse Lees, Carter Rigby and Ryan Olsen. Ethan Price and Paul Bittner scored for Portland (25-10-4), which remains second in the Western Conference behind the Rockets. Kelownas Jordon Cooke finished with 29 saves. Winterhawks goalies Brendan Burke and Jarrod Schamerhorn combined to stop 44 shots. --- HITMEN 4 WHEAT KINGS 1 CALGARY -- The Hitmen scored three unanswered goals to roll past Brandon. Chase Lang, Jake Virtanen, Ben Thomas and Travis Sanheim scored for Eastern Conference-leading Calgary (24-8-5). Peter Quenneville had the only goal for the Wheat Kings (20-15-4). Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 23 shots, while at the other end of the ice Curtis Honey made 32 saves. --- TIGERS 5 ICE 2 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Curtis Valk and Trevor Cox each scored a pair of goals for the Tigers in a win over Kootenay. Steven Owre chipped in with a single for Medicine Hat (22-12-3). Jon Martin and Tim Bozon replied for the Ice (19-18-3). Medicine Hat goalie Zac Robidoux finished with just 18 saves. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski meanwhile was far busier, stopping 42 shots. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Geovany Soto had an RBI for the Cubs. Carlos Silva gave up one run on three hits over six innings to pick up the win. Josh Willingham drove in the lone run for the Nationals, who had just four hits. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=925. Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. Justin Pugh Jersey . But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over the final score. And how the Jets lost the 5-4 game to the New York Islanders on Thursday is what had Coach Claude Noel hot after the game. Christian Kirk Jersey .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No.Louis van Gaal says expectation among Manchester United fans is too high after a disappointing campaign ended in a fifth-place finish. United rounded off the season with a 3-1 win over Bournemouth at Old Trafford in their rearranged fixture from Sunday, with goals from Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young.There were boos for Van Gaal as he addressed the fans after the full-time whistle to thank them for their unconditional support, but the Dutchman told Sky Sports the supporters demand too much. Van Gaal received a mixed reception when addressing the crowd Van Gaal, whose side face Crystal Palace on Saturday in the FA Cup final, said: Of course (I understand the boos), because I have also said that the expectation is very high, especially the fans.They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here.Maybe I have to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. Wayne Rooney scored in Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Bournemouth United have been criticised heavily for their performances this season, having dropped out of the Champions League group stages in December and the Europa League to Liverpool at the round of 16 stage.Van Gaal says that while a lack of goals has been a problem, the big issue was the injuries his side had to deal with in defence during the winter. Marcus Rashford celebrates his goal at Old Trafford He said: More or less, that is the issue (lack of goals), but I think the issue is the amount of injuries in the months of November and December, and also that it was particularly in two positions, the two full-back positions.dddddddddddd That was very tough I think at that time.I have also said this season that we need creative, fast attackers. We have to take care of that, but nevertheless, when everybody was fit we were first in the league, and these are the facts.You can never see into the future, you can only analyse and evaluate the past, that is what we have to do and we will make up our minds. Watch the moment Wayne Rooney scored his 100th Premier League goal at Old Trafford to give Manchester United the lead in their 3-1 win against Bournemouth While Van Gaals position has been the subject of speculation throughout the season he was affirmative when asked if he expected to stay with United.Yes, Van Gaal said. Because I have signed a three-year contract.And the former Ajax, Barcelona and Netherlands boss is confident United can challenge for the title next year after Leicesters transformation from battling relegation in 2015 to winning their first ever title this season.He said: That is always possible because Leicester City was more or less a relegation team. We were fourth and fifth. Normally we are closer. Also See: Man Utd 3-1 Bournemouth Quinn expects LVG exit When will Uniteds season start? WATCH: LVGs speech booed by fans Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách