ellow card in the sixth minute. On the pl

ellow card in the sixth minute. On the pl

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 3 21/08/18 9:05

SAINT JOHN, N.B. - The Swiss were as surprised as anyone else by their gold-medal victory at the 2014 Ford Womens World Curling Championship. Binia Feltschers inexperienced Flims Curling Club foursome upset Canadas Rachel Homan 9-5 in Sundays final at Harbour Station. "Im speechless. Its like dream. Its awesome," Swiss third Irene Schori said. "We were very relaxed. We had nothing to lose and they were under pressure. "We are surprised. We did a great job the whole season, but we never thought we could win a medal at the world championship." Its Switzerlands second womens world title in three years after Mirjam Ott won it in Lethbridge, Alta., in 2012. Feltscher won an Olympic silver medal in 2006 playing third for Ott, but Schori, second Franziska Kaufmann and lead Christine Urech made their world championship debuts in Saint John. It was a deflating end for Canadas Homan, third Emma Miskew, second Alison Kreviazuk and lead Lisa Weagle out of the Ottawa Curling Club. The host country boasted an 11-1 tournament record going into Sundays final, but a devastating eighth end cost Canada. Leading 5-3 after seven, the Swiss scored three points on Canadian mistakes and Homan couldnt recover. More errors in the ninth forced Homan into a low percentage angle raise double takeout with her final throw. The Canadian skip missed and gave up a steal of three for the first time in the tournament. Down four points coming home, even a team as potent with the hammer as Homans had been couldnt generate four points. "Im disappointed we didnt finish off that last game," a stoic Homan said. "We had a really good week. "The whole game we just werent quite making the shots we needed to make." Homan went undefeated to win a second Canadian championship and earn a return trip to the world championship. The skip missed her last shot of the semifinal in Riga, Latvia, last year to give up the steal of a point and the win to eventual champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland. The Canadians settled for bronze in Riga and came to Saint John bent on moving two steps up the podium, not one. Muirhead opted to focus on the Winter Olympics in Sochi instead of participating in playdowns for this world championship. Canadas lone loss of the preliminary round was to Switzerland on Day 2. With runbacks and raises, Homan drained the Swiss of their offence in Fridays playoff game between the tournaments top two seeds. The Swiss felt no weight of expectations and Canada did. "A silver medal is still an improvement from the bronze last year," Kreviazuk said. "We worked so hard this year. It feels good to come out of this with at least a medal. "Tomorrow were going to look at the silver and be a lot happier. Right now, its a little tough to swallow. Im still proud and happy. I know I will be tomorrow." Winnipegs Jennifer Jones went undefeated in Sochi to claim Olympic womens curling gold last month, but Canada hasnt won a world womens title since Jones in 2008 in Vernon, B.C. Homan and Miskew led in shooting percentages at their position prior to the final, but shot 61 and 63 per cent, respectively Sunday. "They just made more mistakes than they usually make," Feltscher said through an interpreter. In the eighth end, Kreviazuk needed to put her draw on the top of the four-foot rings, but her stone stayed top 12. Miskews draw was heavy and Homan missed a freeze with her first shot of the end. She threw big weight to chip off one of her own stones to the button and missed, leaving Feltscher with a draw for three. "I thought I stuck it for shot and it just kept spinning," Homan said. The future of Homans team in Canadian curling remains bright if they continue on together as a team. Weagle, who turns 29 on Monday, is getting married in July. Her teammates are all 25 or under and in the early stages of their careers after earning their university degrees. The South Koreans, Chinese and Russians are full-time, paid athletes. The federations focus on a chosen few because those countries dont have Canadas depth. Canada determines its international representatives via the natural selection of regional, provincial and national playdowns. Qualifying for Canadas 2017 trials requires travelling to World Curling Tour events across Canada throughout the winter to earn ranking points. Thats a difficult commitment when juggling careers and families. "Its not a discussion weve had, but I cant see the girls backing down anytime soon," Kreviazuk said. "Youll probably see a lot of us." Kelly Scott, winner of the womens world title in 2007, recently announced her team is disbanding. "At this point, all the ladies are assessing where curling fits into their busy lives; complete with careers and young families," Scott said in a statement. Jones, 39, has a young daughter. It is unclear at this point if she wants to commit to another Olympic quadrennial. Earle Morris, who had a cult following at Harbour Station, has coached Homan for the better part of the last decade. He wasnt certain he would be coaching them next season because he too may take a break. "I think they will have a great future," Morris said. "The problem with curling and stereotypically with women is life gets in the way. We just have to hope thats not going to happen with this team. It would be hard to replace anybody on this team in their position. "Your motivation, suddenly its not the most important thing in the world when you have a little baby to worry about or a family to raise or work commitments. It is a challenge for women more so than men in that regard." Anna Sidorova claimed the first womens world curling championship medal for Russia by scoring two in the 10th and stealing one in an extra end in a 7-6 win over South Koreas Ji-sun Kim. "I just dont have enough words to describe my feelings," said Sidorova, who went 3-6 in Sochi. "Now Im pretty sure we are able to play at a really high level and were able to beat everybody. We just need to execute well and believe in ourselves sometimes." Albertas Kevin Koe won the Tim Hortons Brier and will represent Canada at the mens world championship Saturday to April 6 in Beijing. The 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts will be held in Moose Jaw, Sask., and Sapporo, Japan will be the host of next years womens world championship. Saint John drew approximately 44,000 people to Harbour Station for the nine-day event. The last world curling championship at Harbour Station in 1999 drew 96,000 when it combined both mens and womens events. Since they were split into two separate events in 2005, Grande Prairie, Alta., holds the attendance record for the womens event at 60,000 the following year. Cornelius Lucas Rams Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. John Kelly Rams Jersey . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. http://www.laramsauthoritystore.com/Aut ... ms-Jersey/. -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out. John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys .ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference.TORONTO -- Jermain Defoes anguish at being snubbed by England is still keenly felt. It doesnt help that reporters keep asking him about it, each question ripping off another part of the scab. "Every day I wake up, its still frustrating and its still baffling (as) to why I wasnt selected," he said Saturday. "But youve got to move on." The 31-year-old striker wrapped up a week that started with his relegation to Englands World Cup taxi squad with a rocket of a goal to help Toronto FC to a 2-0 win over the New York Red Bulls before 22,591 on a sunny afternoon at BMO Field. In truth, Defoe could have had even more on the day. But his 12th-minute blast into the top of the Red Bulls goal spoke volumes. "Thats exactly how I thought he would react," said Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen, "A brilliant goal, wasnt it? "Thats Jermain Defoe. And thats why England will miss him dearly, I think, come World Cup time." Red Bulls star Thierry Henry was also full of praise. "Jermain Defoe has been doing this since he was 14 years old and as long as he plays he will do that," said the French forward. Defoe downplayed the significance of his strike, "because Ive been doing that for my whole career. And people know that." "Thats what Ive done since Ive been over here," added Defoe, who now has four goals in five MLS games. "Its not my first goal Ive just continued to do what I do. Work hard and stay positive and get my goals." But prompted again, Defoe acknowledged the goal was a littler sweet. "Its only normal, when you get disappointment, to try and prove people wrong. And just to remind people that, at the end of the day, this is what Im doing. And I think I did that today." Defoe, who has 19 goals and 55 caps for his country, could still be called up to the 23-man main England squad in event of injury. Defoe didnt even see his goal go in. He hit it and went flying as a defender clattered into him. "It was funny because I was on the floor," he said. "I looked at the crowd and everyone was celebrating it so I thought OK, it went in." Englands loss is clearly Torontos gain. "Hes a massive part of whats going on here. Our talisman, so to speak. He gets the goals that win us games," midfielder Bradley Orr said of Defoe. Luke Moore scored late in stoppage-time as Toronto snapped its three-game losing streak. On a day where Arsenal won the FA Cup at Wembley, former Gunners star Henry -- while showing flashes of his brilliance -- was relegated to a supporting role as the Red Bulls saw their 10-game unbeaten streak against Toronto snapped. Both Defoe and Henry made their names scoring goals for north London clubs in the English Premier League. Defoe collected 153 goals for Tottenham while the 36-year-old Henry potted 228 for Arsenal. The New York attack also featured English forward Bradley Wright-Phillips, who came into the game leading MLS with nine goals this season. Toronto (4-4-0) had lost four out of its last five games after opening the MLS campaign with two consecutive wins. New York (3-4-5) was coming off an ugly 5-4 loss to the previously winless Chicago Fire, which snapped its four-game undefeated streak. And the Red Bulls looked slopppy Saturday, turning the ball over in the early going.dddddddddddd A poor pass from fullback Kosuke Kimura led to Torontos first goal when Orr beat Dax McCarty to the ball in midfield and drove forward. He spotted Defoe and slotted a perfect pass, with the striker hammering a right-footed rocket into the top of the net in the 12th minute. Orr, a defender, moved into midfield to help fill the void left by Michael Bradley (with the U.S. World Cup team), Brazilian winger Jackson (concussion) and newly acquired Collen Warner (suspended). He gave all the credit to Defoe on the goal, saying he made the move that created the opening for the pass. "He makes your mind up. His movements that good. World-class. He makes your mind up," said Orr, who had a fine game. Moore, in his home debut, scored his first goal for Toronto with a tap-in after a defensive miscommunication. A long goal kick by Torontos Joe Bendik turned into disaster for New York when goalie Luis Robles collided with defender Chris Duval, leaving Moore to dribble the ball in. Still it was far from a complete performance from an undermanned Toronto squad. At times, the Red Bulls sliced through the home side but could not finish. Toronto wobbled early in the second half and New York missed a glorious opportunity to tie it in the 62nd minute when Wright-Phillips, facing an empty goal, shockingly skied the ball after Bendik palmed away a dangerous cross. Both teams have lost stars to the World Cup: fullback Roy Miller (Costa Rica) and midfielder Tim Cahill (Australia) for New York and Bradley (U.S.) for Toronto. Goalie Julio Cesar, who had been slated to play for Toronto on Saturday before joining Brazil, was out with the flu. The game may cost Toronto. Midfielder Jonathan Osorio played the whole game despite having his hand stepped on in the opening minutes. He was due for an X-ray later, amid fears of a fracture. Toronto started rookie Nick Hagglund at centre back, shifting Doneil Henry to the bench. In his last three games, the 21-year-old Canadian international has given up two penalties and a giveaway that led to a goal. Nelsen offered a different explanation, saying Henry had played 120 minutes during the midweek Amway Canadian Championship semifinal in Vancouver and had a sore quad and head knock. "I just felt like he needed a rest and Nick had kind of deserved his chance," Nelsen said. Faced with one of the games greats in Henry, Hagglund acquitted himself well on the day. Henry introduced himself to Hagglund by racing past the rookie and then felling him with a late tackle that earned a yellow card in the sixth minute. On the plus side, Hagglund got to shake hands with a repentant Henry. A laughing Hagglund said his thought at the time was "Foul me again, Ill shake your hand again." The Red Bulls had not lost to Toronto since June 24, 2009, a 7-0-3 stretch that saw them outscore TFC 25-5. "Obviously, the first half we werent good enough," said New York coach Mike Petke, who took solace in an improved second-half showing. "The pitch was a bit bobbly but that was no excuse for how bad on the ball we were. We had too many giveaways, too many loose passes and too many instances where we gave them the ball back too easily." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 615
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/07/18 9:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: ellow card in the sixth minute. On the pl

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 6 15/02/19 12:42

Ngày nay, dù là nguyên nhân nào, dù là khuyết điểm nào ở đôi mắt, bạn đều có thể khắc phục bằng phương pháp cắt mí mắt. Rất nhiều chị em đã thực hiện và có được hiệu quả hơn cả mong đợi. Chỉ với 20 phút thực hiện, chị em đã trở nên khác hơn với đôi mắt 2 mí to tròn, hài hòa với gương mặt. Thần thái từ đó cũng trở nên tươi tắn, có hồn hơn.

Mặc dù thủ thuật nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc là một trong những phương pháp làm đẹp đơn giản, nhẹ nhàng. Thế nhưng nếu không được thực hiện bởi tay nghề bác sĩ có chuyên môn, kinh nghiệm vẫn có thể gây ra những hậu quả khôn lường. Bởi mắt vẫn là một trong những bộ phận khá nhạy cảm trên cơ thể con người. Vì thế để lựa chọn một địa chỉ nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc bạn vẫn nên đề cao tính AN TOÀN - CHẤT LƯỢNG - HIỆU QUẢ.

Hiểu được nguyện vọng của chị em về việc khắc phục những khuyết điểm của đôi mắt với nguồn tài chính hợp lý. Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng mang đến cho chị em cơ hội làm đẹp với chi phí dịch vụ CẠNH TRANH trên thị trường thẩm mỹ. Bảng giá tại trung tâm là bảng giá CÔNG KHAI, NIÊM YẾT giúp chị em dễ theo dõi và chuẩn bị thật tốt cho lựa chọn của mình mà không còn phập phồng lo lắng nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu?

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến10 khách