la dismissal of Ron Willson, Carlyle ensured that the briefr

la dismissal of Ron Willson, Carlyle ensured that the briefr

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 3 21/08/18 10:02

Every year around this time, that question gets trotted out once more: When will a Canadian win the RBC Canadian Open? Its a difficult question that has no answer, really. It will happen when it happens. To give it some perspective, a Canadian hasnt won on the PGA Tour since Stephen Ames captured the Childrens Miracle Network Classic in 2009. So perhaps the first question we ask should be - when will the drought of a Canadian winning anywhere on the PGA Tour end? For a Canadian to win the Open at home, it means having his game peak on one particular week, on a course they may or may not like, while being pulled in many different directions by media, sponsors and friends while defeating a field of international stars that wont be laying down just because a guy has a maple leaf on his bag. Its a tall order, for sure. "Ive played I think 100 tour events, or 99 tour events in my career," said Graham DeLaet, the highest ranked Canuck in the world, "and I have yet to win one so I guess it would have to be a little bit of luck for it to happen here, but I feel like Im close to my first win and thered be no better place to do it than here." "I think winning a PGA Tour event is difficult let alone to do it here in Canada for a Canadian," added David Hearn. "That being said, this would be a wonderful place for it to happen. Such wonderful history at Royal Montreal. It would be an amazing achievement and something special. So if its not me Ill be pulling for another Canadian to do it as long as Im not the one in second." Yup, there is some symmetry with all this. The last Canadian to win the Open on home soil was Pat Fletcher, who spent much of his career as the head professional at Royal Montreal. And this club was where this tournament started, back in 1904 when just a handful of professionals and amateurs teed off in the pouring rain. Canadians have come close in the past. One of the first Opens I covered was in 1988, when Dave Barr tied for fourth. He was the leader in the clubhouse on Sunday afternoon when a massive thunderstorm rolled in and stopped play. When it resumed on Monday morning, the temperature dropped about 10 degrees and the wind was howling. I didnt think anyone could get in the house and defeat Barrs score but Ken Green did it to win. In 2004, Mike Weir came about as close to winning as possible when he lost in a playoff to Vijay Singh. That was in front of a ramped-up crowd that more or less expected it to happen. It was as if there was a hockey game going on at the 18th green. Weir understands perhaps better than anyone what it would take for a Canadian to win. "To end it, you just have to play great golf," he said. "Theres good competition here and great players and you just have to play four solid days and you have to do what you can do as a player. You have to know your own game. You have to know your strengths and weaknesses and try to minimize the mistakes, but you have to have fun too." In 2011, the unheralded Adam Hadwin shocked just about everyone – including himself – by nearly taking the title. He was just a PGA Tour Canada member at the time. He says that the attitude every player needs to take is that anythings possible. "Why not?" he asked. "Its not impossible, thats the way you look at it. Obviously, like you said, I dont think anyone expected me to do what I did in 2011, maybe including myself. I might have surprised myself back there at Shaughnessy, but if you put it together, why not?" But perhaps to get a different perspective, we need to go outside the Canadian perspective. Jim Furyk won his national championship but says that for a Canadian to do it would be massively more difficult just due to the outside pressure that gets put on them. "Its hard to win a national open, its hard to win a big tournament," he said, "but any time one of those guys gets close it becomes such a focus, it makes it that much more difficult." However its not as if the non-Canadians wouldnt like to see it happen. Brandt Snedeker won last years RBC Canadian Open and his caddie, Scott Vail, hails from Oshawa, Ont. He saw the joy on his bag-toters face after they combined to capture the Open. "I can imagine winning a US Open what that would feel like to me," he said, "talking with Scott after last year, winning his national Open. It would mean the world to Graham or David or any other Canadian up here so if I cant win Im pulling of a Canadian to win because its a big deal for them and I know it would be special to see that get done." Will it happen this week? The odds say its difficult, but not impossible. But if nothing else, Id love it to happen so I dont have to ask the question again next year. Norman Powell Jersey . Smith has spent the last three seasons with the Rockies, playing both left and right field, and has a .275 batting average with 51 homers and 181 RBIs in 487 major league games. DeMar DeRozan Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. http://www.shopraptors.com/Cheap-Lucas- ... rs-Jersey/. -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Kyle Lowry Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Custom Toronto Raptors Jerseys . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant.TORONTO – Troy Bodie has played for 11 different coaches since he left the junior ranks in Kelowna. Among them was Randy Carlyle for whom he suited up in Anaheim over the course of three seasons and more recently in his second stint in Toronto this fall. "Hes probably the most detailed coach Ive had," said Bodie of Carlyle, who will face his former team Tuesday for the first time since he was fired in Dec. 2011. The Ducks have won seven straight games. Carlyle may have softened somewhat in his transition to the Leafs, but his obsession with the details remains. Never was that more apparent than throughout an instructive hour-plus practice on Monday morning, this after his team dropped consecutive games for the first time all season, falling hard to the Blackhawks in Chicago on Saturday evening. As he is wont to do, Carlyle halted drills repeatedly when they werent performed properly, bellowing at his group to "play fast" and with more assertiveness and aggression than it had in the 3-1 loss to the defending champs. "More than other coaches Ive played for he is a stickler for details, probably more so at practice," said Joffrey Lupul who played for Carlyle during multiple stints in Anaheim and again in Toronto. "Hes not going to see something and overlook it." In one instance, the Leafs head coach stopped practice to highlight to 23-year-old Jake Gardiner that he move the puck up ice with greater urgency and prominence. He first demonstrated what he meant before chirping to the assembled players that he could do so and "Im old." Moments earlier during the same drill, he pointed to a specific position on the ice where he wanted his defender to be, moving him from an improper place tucked along the wall to a point two or three few feet away. "He wants a guy two feet to the right of where the guy is, hes going to stop practice and say Move two feet to the right" said Lupul. "Not in a negative way, just in a way that if you keep doing it over and over, guys pick up on it." "Hes not going to see something and overlook it." Known to be an obsessive and creative line-matcher – his efforts in freeing Phil Kessel from the grips of Zdeno Chara during the Leafs first round series with Boston last spring were quite impactful – Carlyles passion for details extends into games. "The one thing I really admire about Randy is he comes in after every period and hell have something to write up about what theyre doing instead of just coming in with a rah-rah speech or you guys are playing awful speech," said Bodie. "Hell have answers to the questions on the ice. "Hell draw things up and show us what needs to be done." His grip on every function of his teams operation extends off the ice as well, even in areas that might not be so obvious. Upon his arrival with the Leafs in March 2012, following the dismissal of Ron Willson, Carlyle ensured that the brief walkway between the home dressing room and Air Canada Centre ice surface be mopped and cleaned in between periods so as not to impact the quality of his players skates.dddddddddddd No detail is too small. His reputation bestowed as much before he came to Toronto, Carlyles old-school ways helping the Ducks to their first Cup in 2007. "What I heard about him was, its going to be tough, hes a hard coach, hes tough" Carl Gunnarsson recalled. "Yeah, he is [tough]; practices are long, practices are tough, he demands a lot from the guys. But I think hes fair too. If we dont give 100 per cent we dont have a chance to win." It was for that reason that Carlyle stressed over his teams "loose" play in all three zones throughout a 6-1-0 start; he saw the underlying details of their game lacking and in need of a jump-start. Losses to Carolina and Chicago only served to underscore that point. "I think hes doing it for the sake of the team," Gunnarsson said. "Of course its tough, but youve got to see it the right way; hes doing it for you and not trying to be a dick about it." Though he hasnt changed in his rigidness for order, Carlyle has softened somewhat from his 7-year run with the Ducks. Hes ceded to giving his team the morning off on more than a few game-days early this season – at the request of his players no less. "Theres things that you learn and you take from your history or your experience, things that you did then that you might change," Carlyle said. Carlyle claimed, early in his Toronto tenure, to have learned from the experience Blues coach Ken Hitchcock spoke of in his return to the bench in St. Louis. "He tried to bring a positive attitude day in, day out, no matter what was happening outside of the rink or outside of the playing surface or what had happened the night before that he was going to take a positive approach and try to do that on a day-to-day basis," Carlyle said. And so it was on Monday morning that, two days after his team was thoroughly outplayed by the Blackhawks, Carlyle brought out the bright orange street hockey balls to open up practice, rather than grinding his group with a depressing skate. Order and instruction came later. "At times we feel that thats counter-productive," Carlyle said of hammering a message home with a bag-skate. "We have to change the mood of our group to a positive one." "Hes changed a little bit," said Lupul who had previously clashed with Carlyle in Anaheim. "More so in the day-to-day stuff, coming in chatting with guys and trying to have a bit more of a relationship with the players I think. Hes still a demanding coach and everyone knows whats expected from them – I dont think thats going to change anytime soon – but you can certainly see maybe a little softer [side] in his old age." The details notwithstanding. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 615
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/07/18 9:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: la dismissal of Ron Willson, Carlyle ensured that the br

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 6 15/02/19 12:33

Ngày nay, dù là nguyên nhân nào, dù là khuyết điểm nào ở đôi mắt, bạn đều có thể khắc phục bằng phương pháp cắt mí mắt. Rất nhiều chị em đã thực hiện và có được hiệu quả hơn cả mong đợi. Chỉ với 20 phút thực hiện, chị em đã trở nên khác hơn với đôi mắt 2 mí to tròn, hài hòa với gương mặt. Thần thái từ đó cũng trở nên tươi tắn, có hồn hơn.

Mặc dù thủ thuật nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc là một trong những phương pháp làm đẹp đơn giản, nhẹ nhàng. Thế nhưng nếu không được thực hiện bởi tay nghề bác sĩ có chuyên môn, kinh nghiệm vẫn có thể gây ra những hậu quả khôn lường. Bởi mắt vẫn là một trong những bộ phận khá nhạy cảm trên cơ thể con người. Vì thế để lựa chọn một địa chỉ nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc bạn vẫn nên đề cao tính AN TOÀN - CHẤT LƯỢNG - HIỆU QUẢ.

Hiểu được nguyện vọng của chị em về việc khắc phục những khuyết điểm của đôi mắt với nguồn tài chính hợp lý. Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng mang đến cho chị em cơ hội làm đẹp với chi phí dịch vụ CẠNH TRANH trên thị trường thẩm mỹ. Bảng giá tại trung tâm là bảng giá CÔNG KHAI, NIÊM YẾT giúp chị em dễ theo dõi và chuẩn bị thật tốt cho lựa chọn của mình mà không còn phập phồng lo lắng nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu?

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến15 khách