Denzelle Good Jersey

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Denzelle Good Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 5 08/11/18 11:31

A fist pump and a late fastball on the cusp of 100 mph was all the indication needed to know just how good German Marquez felt Saturday.

He pitched two-hit ball over eight innings and Ian Desmond homered as the Colorado Rockies beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-1.

Marquez (6-8) retired his first 15 batters before Enrique Hernandez connected for a home run off the left-field foul pole leading off the sixth. After a Chase Utley single Rickard Rakell Jersey , Marquez dispatched the Dodgers on three fly balls to end the inning and pumped his right fist to emphasize the moment.

”Isn’t that great? I loved that” Rockies manager Bud Black said of the fist pump. ”He uses (his energy) with his fastball. I want him to use it with his fastball but not overthrow. There is a time you can stand on a pitch and lean on it and I think he does that.”

He appeared to do just that with his fastball in the eighth inning. Facing Hernandez two innings after the home run, Marquez struck out the Dodgers’ utility man on a 99.9 mph fastball.

”No doubt I let it rip on that one,” Marquez said through an interpreter. ”But I worked hard in my preparation in between starts and my goal is to maintain my stamina deep into games. I think today I was able to accomplish that.”

Marquez struck out nine and walked none after entering with a 5.53 ERA, third-worst among qualified National League starters.

The Rockies closed out June with three consecutive victories and two consecutive over the Dodgers after getting swept by Los Angeles in a three-game series at Coors Field to begin the month. Colorado finished June with an 11-16 record.

Dodgers starter Kenta Maeda (5-5) gave up three runs, two earned, on five hits over seven innings and lost for the first time in four June starts. He had a short stint on the disabled list during the month due to a right hip strain. He struck out nine for the second consecutive start.

”It was a good outing,” Maeda said through an interpreter. ”My desire is to be able to pitch deeper into the game and being able to pitch seven innings and is a good thing. But unfortunately, we didn’t get the win and that was something we wanted.”

The Rockies took a 1-0 lead in the fourth when DJ LeMahieu scored from third base on a passed ball by catcher Yasmani Grandal. Nolan Arenado struck out, but advanced to first with LeMahieu scoring when the ball got through Grandal.

Desmond went deep in the fifth for a 2-0 lead. It was his 17th home run of the season and career-best 13th on the road.

Trevor Story doubled for the Rockies in the seventh and scored on Chris Iannetta’s single to make it 3-1.

After a strong start to the month, the Dodgers finished June with a 17-9 record Marquis Haynes Jersey , losing four of their last five games.

CLOSER FOR THE DAY

Rockies reliever Adam Ottavino pitched the ninth Saturday for his second save. Closer Wade Davis, who earned the save after Tyler Anderson’s eight-inning outing Friday, was given the night off.

”He pitched great and he deserved to win,” Ottavino said of Marquez. ”That’s two games straight that we got eight innings out of our starters so we appreciate that down in the bullpen. I think everybody does on the team so I think that was just an awesome job by (Marquez).”

Davis is expected to return to the closer role Sunday.

DODGERS DRIVE 55

Hernandez’s home run gave the Dodgers 55 in the month of June, to increase their franchise record for a month. The previous record of 53 was set in June of last season.

His home run was his 14th of the season and third this week. Max Muncy and Joc Pederson each finished with 10 home runs in June. Pederson has 11 on the season.

”I worked really hard in the off season to get stronger and get in better shape,” said Hernandez, whose previous best was 11 home runs last season. ”Last year I hit a lot of doubles and this year those doubles are turning into homers. Hopefully we can keep swinging the bats in July the way we are in June.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rockies: OF David Dahl (broken right foot) is out of a walking boot and will join the team Monday in Colorado to continue his rehab.

Dodgers: RHP Walker Buehler (right rib microfracture), who made one appearance this week after returning from the DL, will likely need two starts at Class A Rancho Cucamonga before he returns to the Dodgers, according to manager Dave Roberts. … RHP Pedro Baez (right biceps tendinitis) threw a 30-pitch bullpen session Ryan Getzlaf Jersey , but no timetable for his return has been revealed.

UP NEXT

Rockies right-hander Chad Bettis (5-1, 5.07 ERA) will be back on the road where he excels, as his five road victories were tied for third in the National League at the start of play Saturday. Dodgers right-hander Ross Stripling (6-2, 1.98) has a loss and a no-decision in his past two starts following a six-start win streak.

Nicholas Castellanos busted out of his slump in a big way.

Castellanos homered twice and Jose Iglesias hit a tiebreaking RBI single in Detroit’s two-run eighth, helping the Tigers beat the Chicago White Sox 7-5 on Saturday for their fourth straight win.

Castellanos hit a three-run drive in the third and a two-run shot in the fifth. It was his first multihomer game since Aug. 22 against the Yankees and fourth of his career.

The slugger went 1 for 21 with eight strikeouts in his previous five games.

”The ball jumped out of the ballpark,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. ”He hit one opposite. He can do that. When he starts getting away from that, starts pulling too much, he can struggle. Him going the other way is a good sign that he’s gonna be able to drive the ball both ways.”

The Tigers blew a 5-0 lead but recovered in time to improve to 7-1 against the White Sox this season. Buck Farmer (3-3) pitched a scoreless inning for the win.

Charlie Tilson drove in two runs for Chicago, which has dropped three in a row. Kevan Smith had two hits and scored a run.

Tilson hit a two-run single off Jordan Zimmermann in the fifth and Jose Abreu tied it at 5 with a sacrifice fly in the sixth, but the Tigers went ahead to stay in the eighth.

Victor Martinez sparked the winning rally with a leadoff single against Jace Fry (0-1). Bruce Rondon then came in and walked John Hicks. JaCoby Jones popped up a bunt and Rondon dove for the ball Ryan Kesler Jersey , but it trickled out of his glove to load the bases.

With the infield playing in, Iglesias hit a dribbler up the middle that bounced off second baseman Yoan Moncada’s glove for a run-scoring infield hit. Rondon then threw four straight balls to Niko Goodrum, forcing in another run.

”Bruce ran into a little trouble,” Chicago manager Rick Renteria said. ”Great diving attempt on the catch and it came out of his glove onto the ground, causing a fumble.”

Shane Greene worked the ninth for his 19th save and fourth in four days.

Lucas Giolito pitched 5 1/3 innings for Chicago, allowing five runs and six hits. The right-hander is just 1-3 in his last five starts.

”Two bad pitches to a really good hitter kind of did me in for the game right there,” Giolito said. ”I’ve just gotta kinda lock in a little bit more.”

Zimmermann was charged with four runs and four hits in five innings in his first start after missing six weeks with a right shoulder impingement. He retired his first 12 batters before the White Sox broke through in the fifth.

”I got a little out of whack in the stretch,” Zimmermann said. ”It was the first time all game I was there. They started swinging early, too, and we just didn’t make the adjustments quite quick enough.”

ROSTER MOVES

To make room for Zimmermann on the active roster Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , right-hander Artie Lewicki was optioned to Triple-A Toledo.

AMERICAN DREAM

Iglesias arrived late for the opener on Friday because he was sworn in as a naturalized U.S. citizen earlier in the day in Detroit. The 28-year-old infielder was born in Cuba and signed as an amateur free agent with the Boston Red Sox in 2009.

”Yesterday I got in about 5 or 5:30, all the way from Detroit,” Iglesias said. ”But it was worth it.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Tigers: LHP Francisco Liriano (right hamstring strain) is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Toledo on Sunday.

White Sox: OF Leury Garcia (left knee sprain) was scheduled to begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Charlotte on Saturday night. … OF Avisail Garcia (right hamstring strain) will continue his rehab assignment with Charlotte on Sunday following a day off on Saturday. … RHP Miguel Gonzalez (rotator cuff inflammation) threw 25 pitches off the mound in his most rigorous workout since going on the DL in April.

UP NEXT

LHP Blaine Hardy (2-1, 3.55 ERA) takes the mound as the Tigers go for the sweep on Sunday. Hardy has allowed two runs or less in five of his six starts. James Shields (2-7, 4.63 ERA) goes for the White Sox.
hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Denzelle Good Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 6:14

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Re: Denzelle Good Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 11:27

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: tieumynhan5 khách