www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 5 21/02/19 9:34

Last week http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-andrew-sendejo-jersey , I did a post about where the Vikings stood for playoff positioning, and I asked you, the good folks of The Daily Norseman commentariat, to decide on whether or not you wanted this to be a weekly thing. You voted ‘Yes’, by a razor thin 83-17% margin, so I guess in for a penny, in for a pound. Let’s take a look at how Sunday night’s loss to New Orleans affected the playoff chances and overall positioning for the Vikings, and we’ll look at the rest of the NFC North as well.First, a quick review. After the Jets game last week, the Vikings playoff chances stood at 68%, and I compared them to the rest of the teams in the NFC North, using the 538 playoff predictor:A win against New Orleans would have really gone a long way in not only helping the Vikings playoff chances White Danielle Hunter Jersey , but would have pulled them within half a game of New Orleans, AND they would have had a head to head tiebreaker over them for the number two seed and a first round bye. Maybe not as big a deal with that week two tie to Green Bay on the record, but it was still a big game with a lot of implications. Obviously, Minnesota didn’t win, so let’s see what the new numbers for this week are:In a nutshell, the loss to New Orleans was huge. Minnesota is now just has a 50/50 shot to make the playoffs, but they still have the best chance to win the division, which seems kinda odd since they got knocked out of first, at least for the time being. The loss also crippled their chances to get a first round bye, going from 20% to 5%.The Bears playoff chances had the biggest boost, as they beat the Jets at home, and went from a 28% chance to 40% shot at making the playoffs. Because of their win and Minnesota’s loss White Brett Jones Jersey , they also took over first place in the NFC North...just as everyone predicted for the halfway point of this season.Green Bay and Detroit both lost, and of the two teams, Detroit took the biggest blow, going from 35% down to a 19% chance to make the postseason. But that’s still better than the Packers, who went from 23% to 18%.Now, let’s go back over to the NFL playoff predictor page, and play a little ‘what if’.First, we’ll look at our Beloved Purple.If the playoffs started today, the Vikings would be on the outside looking in as the seventh seed. The Bears would be the division champions, the number four seed, and the only NFC North team in the playoffs. Had the Vikings won Sunday Night and all other results remained the same, they would be the fourth seed Youth Linval Joseph Jersey , and the Bears would be the sixth seed.Detroit really hurt themselves with their home loss to Seattle. Had they won, and nothing else changed, they would be the fourth seed right now, with Chicago the sixth. As it is, their fortunes swung wildly with the loss, dropping all the way down to the 13th seed, and the 11th overall pick in the draft. Whew, talk about Chutes and Ladders.Green Bay is currently the eighth seed, right behind Minnesota. Had they beat the Rams, they move in to first place, even if the Lions had won. Ironically, in that scenario (Detroit and GB wins) Youth Anthony Barr Jersey , Detroit grabs the sixth seed over Chicago, who drops to seventh ahead of eighth place Minnesota.There’s still a lot of football left to play, and with three consecutive division games, we’ll get a lot more clarity as to where they stand in the playoff picture a month from now. If they can win all three, it would be huge, and a 3-0-1 mark in the division with just the Lions and Bears left would have them in an enviable position.And don’t look now, but if things play out like I think they might, I have a feeling the last game of the season, at home against the Bears, will be for the division championship.Again, just like everyone saw coming when the schedule first came out.The one where we talk about the Chiefs and the Broncos Welcome Aboard! Even I’m not going to try and put lipstick on the pig that was last Thursday’s Vikings-Rams game, at this point of the season I’m getting apathetic until the Vikings team I was expecting starts showing up on the field.I previously said I would post these on Monday night as long as my new job allows and/or if it’s a common opponent for the Vikings but since Case Keenum is playing QB for the Broncos he gets a Monday night post.Since I have the Denver defense in fantasy football and Travis Kelce I don’t know who I’ll be cheering for but I’d like to see an entertaining game at least as I was not entertained at all last Thursday.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our potential future opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. With that http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-mike-remmers-jersey , let’s be neutral....just kidding, I need fantasy football points from both sides and I’d like to wish continued success to Case. Also, GIF’s are welcome in this game thread and if you’re unfamiliar with me I have a very dim view of personal attacks, they don’t belong anywhere on the Daily Norseman and particularly not in a thread I post.A few rules though, these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the Chiefs-Broncos thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 02/03/19 11:18

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

bấm mí không đều
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Re: www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 23/03/19 13:40

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng có tốt không
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến8 khách