www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 2 11/03/19 10:05

Norse Code Podcast Episode 240: The Correct Pronunciation with Ben Baldwin *****Download Link Here*****(02:06) Fantasy Football winners have been notified (03:54) Signing George Iloka(12:51) Seahawks Preview(76:00) MailbagEpisode Notes:Follow @BenBBaldwin on twitterHere’s the Ringer’s piece on the Minnesota Vikings and technology — it’s what Ben was referencing when it came to “innovation” and stealingMike Zimmer “is not above stealing”We mentioned “the Hater 100” http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/everson-griffen-jersey , one of our favorite episodes of the show that you can listen to if you want food recommendations in the Twin Cities — it’s near the end of the mailbag.Here’s the study on injury rates by turf type and individual stadiums (stadia?) — it appears that Washington actually has a much lower injury rate in their stadium than league average. The highest, after adjusting for how often the home team gets injured in general, is Baltimore (who have switched field types since the study)This is the NicholasJOlson Twitter thread I mentioned about George IlokaSubscribe to the Athletic at this link, where you can get 30% off until August 27thSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon Womens Rashod Hill Jersey , head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.Wednesday Open Thread: October 3, 2018 Merry Wednesday, everyone!We’re at the peak of the week, it’s a nice downhill coast into the weekend, and a big game for the purple and gold. I’m not panicking after the rough start. Am I concerned? Sure, especially about the defense, the entire unit is off their game. Does that mean I think the team is suddenly a bottom-third defense? No, that’s absurd. They’ve played poorly, but we’ve seen what they’re capable of doing http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/harrison-smith-jersey , and they’ve steadily gotten better for the past four years, so I’m not going to go jump into a volcano because of a few bad games. They’ll right the ship, and they’ll win the NFC North, book it. After they do that, then we’ll look beyond. It’s gonna be a fun year.Around the DN since our last open thread:Arif posted Norse Code Podcast Episode 248: Breaking Down the Breakdown. That reminds me, I had a mechanic buddy in Mississippi, his nickname is Brokedown. True story.Eric takes A Brief Look At Vikings-Eagles History.Kentrell Brothers can join the team once again, as his suspension has officially ended, per Chris.Latavius Murray is ready, he says bring on the Eagles and their fans http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/sheldon-richardson-jersey , from Skelly10.Chris has a roundup of all the major power rankings as of week four, let’s see how far the Vikes have fallen.Eric has a spot where you can find all the latest updates surrounding the Vikings-Eagles matchup.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:At Vikings.com, they highlight the linebackers in Beyond the Gridiron, Wobby opens the Pick 6 Mailbag, and there’s lots more to look through in their media vault.Courtney Cronin looks at the parallels to 2017 as the Vikings find themselves at a crossroads in this young season, with a tough opponent next on the schedule.From the New York Post, Mychal Kendricks has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL after Kendricks pled guilty to Federal charges to insider trading. Meanwhile, still employed in the NFL is Gregggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Williams, who paid his players to injure players on other teams during live NFL games. Luckily for Greggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, he didn’thelp someone steal a few grand. We come to today’s media selection:After reading the Latavius Murray piece Authentic Ben Gedeon Jersey , I remembered how much I dislike Philly, and I remembered this rant by Bill Burr while he performed in Philadelphia one night. I wasn’t going to put it up, but then I decided to.BUT.............I’M GOING TO WARN YOU RIGHT NOW THAT THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF NSFW LANGUAGE AND THINGS THAT WILL OFFEND PEOPLE. IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY, YOU PROBABLY DON’T WANT TO WATCH THIS. IF YOU HAVE A CHILD IN THE ROOM, YOU PROBABLY WON’T WANT TO WATCH THIS (until the child isn’t in the room anymore, then you can, unless you get offended easily, THEN YOU PROBABLY WON’T WANT TO WATCH THIS). You’ve been warned. For those of you who have no feelings and want a good laugh, enjoy this rant.Again, we all know the rules http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/laquon-treadwell-jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.
hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách