www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 2 11/03/19 10:10

Good Morning!Hope you had a great work week and are looking forward to a weekend full of fun Womens Eric Kendricks Jersey , family and beer.If you’re working this weekend like I am I hope you slide out early and get into some weekend action.As I said yesterday since the Vikings aren’t playing this weekend I’ll probably check scores of games that might impact our favorite team and look for fantasy football points but I doubt I’ll watch a game. While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our Opent Thread of news and links with beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes and maybe some Vikings news and gouge sprinkled in. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:From Chris and the non-football section, the Twins Joe Mauer officially retired.Wludford has Vikings at the Bye: Assessing the Offense.Saxyprince has Climbing the Pocket: Episode 119 (Bye Week Blues).Football Machine: HOUR 1 – Vikings Bye Week Boasting & On The Table Predictions and Football Machine: HOUR 2 – How Do You Feel About the Vikings At The Bye? Open Phone Lines & Listener Twitter Questions, both featuring Saxyprince.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo joined Paul Allen on this week’s “Vikings GamePlan” to discuss the state of the offense with seven games to go, Riley Reiff’s return to action vs. Detroit, what he and his staff do during the bye week and more.Vikings Stat Trends at Bye: Special Teams.Vikings host flag football games for children of military families.At the NFC North blog Courtney Cronin ponders that the Vikings’ offense can shift up a gear with Dalvin Cook after the bye week.Also from Courtney, Mike Zimmer’s defensive adjustments have Vikings riding high into bye week.League news: Rams to hold moment of silence for shooting victims.Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post more league news in the comments section.We come to today’s media selection: Ozzy Osbourne - DreamerAgain, we all know the rules Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!Salary Cap implications for Laquon Treadwell and Daniel Carlson After the Minnesota Vikings tied the Green Bay Packers 29-29 yesterday www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com , a lot of the post game frustrations were taken out on two players, for the most part: K Daniel Carlson and WR Laquon Treadwell.Carlson missed three field goals, including two in overtime, and the last one was practically a chip shot from 35 yards that would have capped an improbable comeback win.‘Cut Carlson and Treadwell’, fans are saying this morning. I think they’re misguided and shouldn’t be just mercilessl—what’s that? Nothing dies on Twitter? I don’t know what you mean.Oh. Well, this is awkward. In my defense, Kai Forbath would have totally made that last kick, though.Now that my bewilderment over that crazy game has subsided, let’s take a look at at the salaries both these guys are making. First, we’ll look at Treadwell. All images and numbers taken off of Spotrac:Right now Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , the Vikings are $4 million under the cap. If they cut Treadwell, his cap hit goes from $2.7 million to $5.8 million. That’s a lot of extra dead money, and unless they re-work deals with other players to free some cap money up, this doesn’t seem very plausible. It would be a classic ‘cut off your nose to spite your face’ move, and it would leave the Vikings thin at WR with no realistic way to sign a free agent. So no, I don’t see the team making a roster move with Treadwell.But Carlson, on the other hand, is a different story. Let’s take a look:If the Vikings were to ‘go in another direction’, as the saying goes, the cap hit and dead cap implications would be minimal Minnesota Vikings Hats , so it’s something that I’m sure is at least being discussed this morning at Winter Park the TCO Performance Center. And that discussion is a fairly straightforward one: Do they keep working with Carlson to try and get him straightened out, or do they cut bait? If they keep him, and he misses another game winning field goal, then what? Or is this ‘a thing’ now, and will it be something he struggles with, much like Blair Walsh did a couple seasons back? I don’t know, but this quotefrom Carlson seems telling this early in the season:I know a lot of people wanted Forbath gone, but he was a mostly reliable kicker who made arguably the biggest kick in Vikings history against New Orleans in the playoffs last year. I always thought it was a risk to place the fate of a Super Bowl caliber team on the foot of a rookie kicker, and it’s cost them a win two weeks in to the season.I don’t know that I’m willing to let Carlson figure it out. I see the talent though, and it’s a fair argument to think he can work through it and become a good kicker. Wins in the NFL are hard to come by Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , and the Vikings weren’t asking Carlson to kick a 55 yarder into the wind, in December. It was 35 yards, from the center of the field, in perfect conditions, with the game on the line.You have to make those. Have to.
hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến7 khách