Aguero's warning: Don't write Barcelona off in the Champions

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Aguero's warning: Don't write Barcelona off in the Champions

Gửi bàigửi bởi Taiphan000 » Thứ 7 11/09/21 22:20

Aguero's warning: Don't write Barcelona off in the Champions League[/b]
Sergio Aguero doesn't think that Barcelona should be written off this season, not even in the Champions League.
The Catalans are a long way from their recent best this season and many are expecting them to have a tough campaign with more lows than highs, but Aguero isn't so sure.
"Barcelona are Barcelona, so we have to fight for every title," Aguero told RAC1.
"We're not favourites in the Champions League, but our opponents will have respect for us.
"Whenever I've faced Barcelona, even at their worst, we've always said that 'it's Barcelona'.
"Maybe people don't expect much from us in the Champions League, but be careful..."
There has been a lot of speculation that Lionel Messi's exit would lead to Aguero following his compatriot out of the club, but the forward dismissed them out of hand.
Check out the latest results at soccer today
Hình ảnh
"I didn't understand why that was said," Aguero said.
"Messi hadn't signed when I signed. An invented clause was spoken about, but there was nothing. Then I got injured."
It had been predicted that the Argentine would be out of action until November, but he is recovering ahead of schedule.
"I'm progressing well and next week I think I'll work a bit on the pitch," Aguero said.
"There's no timeframe for when I'll return, but I'm progressing well and it will be shorter than predicted.
"The last MRI looked good, but it's best to see how things progress in the coming weeks."
Ronald Koeman has come in for criticism of late, particularly after an exclusive MARCA interview with Miralem Pjanic, but the forward defended the coach.
"He's very good," Aguero said.
"You can tell he's a very direct guy and that's a relief for players."
Pick up the latest car results at soccer best tip
Taiphan000

Bài viết: 347
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 5 27/06/19 11:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến5 khách