huge run. In fact, Simpson used his hot putter to make eight

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

huge run. In fact, Simpson used his hot putter to make eight

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 4 25/07/18 10:44

FRISCO, Texas -- Canadian womens head coach John Herdmann says hes tired of seeing his team lose to the United States. Winless against its arch rival since 2001, Canada dropped its latest contest -- a friendly between the two nations on Friday night -- 1-0 on a goal by Canadian-born Sydney Leroux. "Were disappointed because were sick of saying good try, well done, and we battled hard," Herdmann said. "At some point weve got to beat this team and if its not now, then when? And hopefully its (at the Womens World Cup) in 2015." Leroux, who is a U.S. citizen, scored in the 78th minute to break a scoreless tie against Canada and give the U.S. the victory in both teams 2014 opener. It was Lerouxs fourth goal in the past three games, with two of them coming against the country of her birth. "I love to watch her," Herdmann said. "Shes a phenomenal player and shes great to watch ... and she scores against us. Ive just told her (after the game) to stop doing that, man. You do it against anyone else but not us." The game looked as if it was going to be a scoreless draw before Lerouxs late offence, largely thanks to strong play by Canadian goalkeeper Erin McLeod and no clear goal chances for the U.S. "I always hope that were going to get one," said Leroux, who was stopped several times in the first half. "Thats kind of how we play, and we push to the very last second. Im just happy that we came out on top of the game 1-0. It was a good game. It was physical and Im glad we came out on top." The Americans sent plenty of chances into the zone, but McLeod calmly caught and parried several crosses. But in the 78th minute, a bit of nifty footwork gave the U.S. the lead. Becky Sauerbrunn started a run with the ball outside the 18-yard box, fed the ball to substitute Christen Press and then immediately got it back, going toward the right post. Press then weaved a pass through McLeod and defenders Kadeisha Buchanan and Sura Yekka to find Leroux waiting all alone 3 yards. Leroux one-timed the ball with the inside of her left foot for the game-winner. The Americans extended their home unbeaten streak to 78 games (68-0-10). The U.S., ranked No. 1 in the world, also remains undefeated under second-year coach Tom Sermanni (14-0-3), and is a perfect 11-0 all time when playing in Texas. The win marks a strong start to a World Cup qualifying year for the Americans. CONCACAF qualifying is at the end of the year, and the U.S. should be favourites to emerge out of the region. Canada, the hosts the 2015 Womens World Cup, automatically qualifies for the tournament. The 20,862 fans at FC Dallas home stadium were the largest crowd since 2003. "I was a bit anxious about this game because we havent played a game for a long time," said Sermanni, whose team hadnt played since a 4-1 victory against Brazil. "The players have had time off. Canada has played some international recently." The Americans thought they took the lead in the 38th minute when defender Whitney Engen popped in a headed pass, but she was called offside by about 6 yards. Canadian midfielder Josee Belanger took possession at the top of the U.S. zone moments after Engens offside and dinked the ball through two American defenders to Diana Matheson. U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo cut down the angle and Mathesons cross-body chip from about 6 yards trickled past the far post to preserve the scoreless half. It was Solos only test of the first half, and she didnt have to make a save until diving to her right in the 87th minute to stop Jonelle Filigno and preserve the shutout. "You know theyre going to score," Herdmann said. "Ive never known a game where the U.S. doesnt score." New England Patriots Jerseys . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. Adrian Clayborn Jersey . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. http://www.patriotsfanaticstores.com/au ... ts-jersey/. That time around, the cage is as much a part of baseballs daily routine as a beer and a hotdog is to a fan in the stands. Coaches, scouts, broadcasters and other media hover, tossing verbal barbs, telling stories and sharing laughs. Occasionally, especially in spring when the atmosphere is relatively laid back, the list of invited guests expands and on this day, Gibbons welcomed two men strongly influential in his life. Trent Brown Patriots Jersey . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Adrian Clayborn Patriots Jersey .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday.Honolulu, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Paul Casey and Webb Simpson opened up with matching 8-under 62s in Thursdays first round and they share a 1-shot lead at the Sony Open in Hawaii. Casey is a 13-time winner on the European Tour, but his lone victory on the PGA Tour came at the 2009 Houston Open. Simpson, the 2012 U.S. Open champion, is a 4-time winner on tour, with the last one coming at last seasons Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Robert Streb, a winner at the McGladrey Classic in October, continues to play well this season as he is tied for third with Camilo Villegas after the duo began the week with 7-under 63s at Waialae Country Club. Rory Sabbatini carded a 6-under 64 on Thursday and he is alone in fifth. Jason Day, Matt Kuchar, John Peterson, Tim Clark, J.J. Henry and Jonathan Randolph are all tied for sixth at 5-under 65. Defending champion Jimmy Walker had a solid first round and his 4-under 66 has him tied for 12th with 10 others. Playing the back nine first, Casey started off on the right foot with a birdie on 10 before running off three straight pars from No. 11. On the 14th hole, Casey drained an 18-foot birdie putt to get to 2-under for the round. Following a pair of pars on 15 and 16, Casey went on a big run when he made five straight birdies from No. 17, putting him at minus-7. After exchanging a gain on No. 5 for his first and only bogey on No. 6, Casey made two more pars before closing things out with his ninth birdie on the par-5 ninth, giving him the clubhouse lead. I dont know what to say. I mean, Im ecstatic, Casey said. First, Im loving being in Hawaii. I have not been here for a long time. The last time I was here was 2010 when I played in Maui, and its just, its great to be back. Ive been in the Middle Eaast for so long, and I chose to come over here.dddddddddddd I had no idea what to expect today, so Im over the moon with that. Simpson, also playing the back nine first, played his first ever PGA Tour event with a short putter, having used a belly putter for more than 10 years. The change did not hinder Simpson at all as he got off to a quick start by making a 5-foot birdie putt on No. 10. After a bogey on 12, Simpson ran off five straight pars from 13 before going on a huge run. In fact, Simpson used his hot putter to make eight birdies over his final 10 holes from 18, with the lone pars coming on Nos. 5 and 8. Simpson needed just 10 putts on the front nine, his back. Today was a big day for me, said Simpson. It was one of my best putting rounds Ive ever had to be honest ... I made a lot of putts. I didnt hit it great on the back nine, my first nine holes, but then started driving it well. If you drive it well around this golf course, youre going to give yourself opportunities. Streb had an up-and-down front nine, which featured an eagle on No. 9, three birdies and two bogeys. On the back side, Streb made a trio of birdies from No. 10 to go along with another gain at the last to jump into a tie for second place. Villegas did most of his work on the front nine with six birdies and three pars. It was a quiet back nine for Villegas as he wrapped eight pars around a birdie on the par-4 16th. NOTES: A score of 62 is a career best for Simpson, who needed just 23 putts to complete his first round ... Streb already has a win and a total of four top-10 finishes in six events on tour this season ... Streb leads the tour with 108 birdies this season ... Geoff Ogilvy had a hole-in-one on the par-3 fourth hole. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 615
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/07/18 9:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách