isher and Larry Nelson. Colbert and Thorpe finished at 11 un

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

isher and Larry Nelson. Colbert and Thorpe finished at 11 un

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 4 25/07/18 11:05

Check out Sittler and McDonalds reaction around the 15-minute mark of this video.Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself.(Image via Fan Base)Did they have a goal song?You bet, Garry Glitters Rock and Roll was their song of choice. The New Jersey Devils used the song as well when the Rockies moved.Best fight: Im not going to single out a single fight for this category, the Rockies liked to drop the gloves and this video (spanning almost 10 minutes) shows that.Did you know?Those fighting Rockies teams may have never been as tough as when they were coached by Don Cherry himself. The team had billboards that said "Come to the fights and watch a Rockies game break out!" The Rockies had tied for the worst record in the league under Cherry, winning only 19 games. The team had 51 points, which was almost half the amount Cherry had in his previous season coaching the Boston Bruins.(Image via Cool Spotters)Last game: April 3rd, 1982, The Rockies beat the Calgary Flames 3-1.Captain: Rom Ramage Whyd the move: The team was losing a lot of money, so owner Peter Gilbert sold the team to a group which eventually moved the team to New Jersey as the team became the Devils.Previous #TBTs Atlanta ThrashersHartford Whalers California Golden Seals (Stats and info from Hockeydb and Litter Box Cats) Titans Jerseys . Picard had a goal and two assists to help Canada improve to 2-0 at the tournament. Seven different players scored for the two-time defending champions. "Today all four lines played excellent," said head coach Laura Schuler. Rashaan Evans Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. http://www.titansfansproshop.com/Black- ... ml?cat=985. Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Malcolm Butler Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. Xavier Sua-Filo Jersey . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster.RIDGEDALE, Mo. -- Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk teamed to win the Champions Tours Legends of Golf on Sunday, and Jim Colbert and Jim Thorpe topped the Legends Division for players 65 and older. Sluman and Funk finished with a 6-under 48 at rainy Top of the Rock, the first par-3 course used in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, to beat Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen by a stroke. Sluman holed a 6-foot par putt for the victory on the final hole. "For some reason Ive always done well in these team-type events," Sluman said. "I dont know what it is." The winners finished at 20-under 159. They opened with an 11-under 61 in better-ball play on the regulation Buffalo Ridge course and had a 50 on Saturday on the par-3 layout. Sluman also won last year, teaming with Brad Faxon in Savannah, Georgia. "Maybe Ive got a good eye for partners," Sluman said. Funk was quick to return the complement. "Hes the common denominator," Funk said. Sluman won for the sixth time on the Champions Tour, and Funk for the ninth. Haas and Jacobsen, the second-round leaders, shot 50. Haas missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole of the day. "Im disappointed because I hit a beautiful iron in there and it was as easy a putt as you can get, straight up the hill, and I just pulled it a little bit," Haas said. "Were mixed emotions right now. Were very happy to have finished second, but we had an opportunity. You just dont get that many, so its nice to take advantage of them when you do. Sluman and Funk had a 1-under 26 in the opening alternate-shot nine and cllosed with a 5-under 22 in the best-ball nine.dddddddddddd "It seemed like they kept hitting it to three feet. The first five or six holes they hit it to three feet and made birdie," Jacobsen said. "Youre not going to get more clutch than those two guys." Craig Stadler and Kirk Triplett closed with a 52 to finish third at 14 under, the Kentucky duo of Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry was 13 under after a 49. In the nine-hole Legends finale, Colbert and Thorpe had a 4-under 23 in better-ball play for a three-stroke victory over Bruce Fleisher and Larry Nelson. Colbert and Thorpe finished at 11 under for 45 holes. Colbert won the then-Demaret Division for players 70 and older, teaming with Bob Murphy. "I couldnt ask for a better partner because I know hes a fighter," Thorpe said. "This guys got so much fire, so much fight in him." Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player were fifth at 5 under. "I think Gary played reasonably well. I didnt," Nicklaus said. "I got worn out yesterday and I didnt play very well and I played very poorly today. I dont think we played particularly well in total. We felt like we could both play better than that, but we just didnt." Sluman and Funk each earned $230,000, and Colbert and Thorpe got $60,000 each. "The tournament was a lot of fun," Funk said. "It was just a real treat. It turned out to be really fun and a real treat to play this par 3. And it is a little nerve-wracking, like yesterday, with the alternate shot because it just seems to put more pressure on you." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 615
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/07/18 9:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách