become a coach one day, although he denied a repor

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

become a coach one day, although he denied a repor

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 5 26/07/18 13:51

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever. Hes going to get a chance to be a starter for the Cincinnati Reds at the start of spring training. Mat Latos has been slowed by knee surgery, so manager Bryan Price has decided to use Simon as a starter during spring training. The idea is to get him ready to pitch more innings in case hes needed when the season begins. Latos had minor surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee when camp opened. Hes making good progress, but the injury left him behind in his throwing program. Simon made 16 starts for Baltimore in 2011 and welcomes the chance to move into a starters role, even if its only temporary. "Im ready to go," Simon said. "I know it has been two years (since) I have started a game, but if I get the opportunity, Im going to show Bryan Price that I can be a starter." The 32-year-old had started a total of three games in the majors when the Orioles moved him into the rotation in 2011. He went 4-9 with a 4.90 ERA in 16 starts and seven relief appearances that season. The Reds claimed him off waivers from the Orioles on April 3, 2012. He has been a valuable right-handed reliever for Cincinnati, going 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA in 36 relief appearances in 2012 and 6-4 with a 2.87 ERA in a career-high 63 appearances last season. Price planned to use him out of the bullpen again until Latos got hurt. Left-hander Tony Cingrani was the main option as an extra starter last season, but has the fifth spot in the rotation this year. "We do know we are short one starter right now without Mat," Price said. "If we were to have any setbacks where Mat was not ready to start the season, we have to look at the group we have and that would include Simon. "He has the starters background. He has a very, very durable arm. We have to look at him in longer stretches." If Latos is ready to pitch at the start of the season, Simon can move back into the bullpen. "I like starting," Simon said. "I am here to do whatever they want. All of my career (in the minors) I was a starter. Sometimes I would throw one or two innings. I can do more than that. I wanted to keep pitching. I miss it." Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Jimmy Graham Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. http://www.authenticfootballshoppackers ... tt-jersey/. - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. DeShone Kizer Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97.MONTREAL -- Italian soccer great Alessandro Nesta didnt need to be dragged away from the soccer pitch. The 37-year-old defender officially retired after the Montreal Impact was eliminated from the Major League Soccer playoffs, although he missed the 3-0 loss in Houston last week with an injury. Joining his teammates at a season-ending news conference on Wednesday was perhaps his last act as a player. "Im very happy because my body is tired," said Nesta. "I think its time to finish. "Twenty years at a high level -- I was lucky. I won a lot of trophies. And this is the perfect time to say stop. Ill start a new life with my family, another job. I dont know." Nesta got a standing ovation as he was feted before the Impacts final home game of the season Oct. 19. He left late in the 2-1 win over Philadelphia with a calf injury. He had earlier announced that the 2013 campaign would be his last. He will move to his house in Miami and hopes to become a coach one day, although he denied a report that he would replace Marco Schallibaum as the Impacts bench boss. Thee Rome native, a boyhood friend of Montreal striker Marco Di Vaio, joined the Impact on July 5, 2012 on a free transfer after a decade with Italian giant AC Milan.dddddddddddd. He joined Lazios youth academy in 1985 and began his pro career with the Roman club, but went to AC Milan on a 30-million Euro transfer in 2002. He won the first of two Champions League titles that season. He played 78 times for Italy and was part of the 2006 World Cup champions, although he didnt play beyond the group stage due to an injury. Nesta was named to the EUFA team of the year, an all-star team for European players, four times, and was considered by many as the best defender of his generation. Asked about his experience in MLS, Nesta said it still needs work to be a top league. "For me, the problem in this league is we have to improve tactically," he said. "Every team. "In Europe, you work every day on tactics, and when you play you feel better sometimes. Here the (Swiss) coach Schallibaum did good work. We have to go in this direction. Thats my opinion." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 615
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/07/18 9:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách