Western Conference

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Western Conference

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 5 23/08/18 9:44

The Tigers knew exactly what hit them – the daunting combination of a homer-friendly park and a free-swinging Reds offense starting to come around.

Scooter Gennett hit a tying two-run homer Daniel Kilgore Jersey Elite , and Eugenio Suarez also connected on the next pitch – a hit originally ruled a double but changed to a homer on review – for a 5-3 victory and a two-game sweep on Wednesday.

The Reds moved ahead in the all-time series 13-11, with two games left at Comerica Park starting July 31.

After managing only a pair of singles through the first five innings, the Reds finally got to Michael Fulmer (3-6). Gennett connected with two outs for his 13th homer, tying it 2-2.

”The way we’re playing right now is how we expected to play all year,” Gennett said. ”It’s a lot of fun.”

Fulmer threw Gennett a slider that was headed for the dirt on a 1-2 count, only to see it sail out to right field aided by the wind.

”I thought it was a great pitch,” Fulmer said. ”I’m mad at the results, but I’m not mad at the way I pitched.”

Suarez hit Fulmer’s next pitch to left field, with the ball landing on the top of the wall and bouncing back into play. The Reds sounded their home run siren and shot off fireworks, but the umpires ruled the ball was in play and stopped Suarez at second base.

After a review of 1 minute, 12 seconds, the hit was ruled a homer – replays indicated the ball skipped off the top of the wall and deflected off a railing behind it.

Adam Duvall added a solo shot in the eighth as the Reds out-homered the Tigers 3-2.

”That’s the way it is here,” manager Ron Gardenhire said.

Tyler Mahle (6-6) overcame a pair of solo homers to remain unbeaten in four June starts. The rookie has allowed a total of four earned runs while going 3-0 in the month. He struck out eight in six innings of his team-high sixth quality start.

”I was more lucky than good today,” Mahle said . ”If I had to give myself a grade today, it would be a `D.”’

Raisel Iglesias gave up a hit in the ninth while earning his 11th save in 13 chances.

INTERLEAGUE

The Reds improved to 6-1 in interleague games. They’ve won five straight against the AL http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-dickson-jersey , tying their best all-time mark. The Tigers fell to 1-7.

SWING AND A MISS

Fulmer has little hitting experience in the majors, and it hurt the Tigers in the sixth. With runners on second and third and two outs, the Reds intentionally walked Dixon Machado to bring up Fulmer. He struck out on three pitches, the last one a high 94 mph fastball. Fulmer is 0 for 9 with six strikeouts for his career.

Gardenhire said that’s the big advantage for the NL, where pitchers take batting practice regularly.

”There’s your unfair advantage,” he said.

HARDY APPEARANCE

Left-hander Blaine Hardy relieved in the seventh and gave up a pair of hits and a walk. Hardy has been a fill-in starter for the Tigers’ depleted rotation and pitched into the sixth inning Sunday for a 3-1 win over the White Sox.

VOTTO HONORED

Joey Votto received his 2017 Lou Marsh Award as Canada’s Athlete of the Year, the second time he’s won it. Ferguson Jenkins and Larry Walker are the other baseball players to win it.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Tigers: Right-handed reliever Drew VerHagen was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a broken nose suffered Tuesday night when he was hit by a thrown ball while covering first base. Right-handed reliever Johnny Barbato was called up from Triple-A Toledo. He gave up Duvall’s homer in the eighth.

Reds: Manager Jim Riggleman and the training staff are developing a rehab plan for starter Homer Bailey, who has been sidelined since June 2 with a sore right knee. He’s 1-7 with a 6.68 ERA.

UP NEXT

Tigers: After a day off, the Tigers start a weekend series in Cleveland, where they’ve lost 20 of their past 26 games, including their past seven. Mike Fiers (5-3) is 1-0 with a 3.86 ERA in two starts at Progressive Field.

Reds: Matt Harvey (1-5) makes his eighth start for the Reds, who open a four-game series against the Cubs at Great American Ball Park. Harvey has lost his past three decisions for the Reds, who got him from the Mets in a trade for catcher Devin Mesoraco on May 8.

Didi Gregorius was pleased after ending a long power outage with a pair of home runs. Bryce Harper felt relieved after escaping serious injury when twice hit by a pitch.

CC Sabathia was just surprised, not realizing why the crowd gave him a prolonged ovation in the fourth inning of a superb outing.

Playing a team with a winning record for the first time this month, the New York Yankees beat the Washington Nationals 3-0 Tuesday night for their 10th win in 12 games.

In a matchup of division leaders Vikings Mike Hughes Jersey , Harper gave the Nationals a scare when he fell to the ground in pain after getting hit on the right elbow by a 90 mph pitch from Sabathia in the fifth inning. The 2015 NL MVP remained in the game but then came out after he was hit on the left foot by Dellin Betances‘ 89 mph slider leading off the eighth.

”I feel fine. Elbow feels OK, and the big toe just hurts a little bit,” Harper said. ”I already got an X-ray on the toe. I’m fine.”

Gregorius has had a ”That’s Life” season, following the song’s lyrics of ”You’re riding high in April, shot down in May.”

He hit .327 with 10 homers and 30 RBIs through the season’s first full month, slumped to a .151 average with one homer and five RBIs in May and began the night with no homers and one RBI in June.

”It’s just getting to know myself through that slump,” he said. ”I’m still not out of it.”

He drove a hanging curveball from Tanner Roark (3-7) into the Yankees bullpen in right-center during a two-run second that also included Austin Romine’s sacrifice fly. It was just the second home run for Gregorius since April 27.

He sent a fastball into the right-field second deck leading off the sixth for his fourth multihomer game, third this season. Gregorius has hit 11 of his 13 long balls in homer-friendly Yankee Stadium. New York leads the major leagues with 105.

”When Didi’s at his best,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone explained, ”he’s into the ground – his feet really drive into the ground.”

A big league-best 43-19, New York was coming off a 7-2 trip. Sabathia (4-1) allowed four hits over 5 2/3 innings in his first outing against Washington since 2009 and lowered his ERA to 3.27. He is 11-0 in 17 regular-season starts following a Yankees loss since the start of the 2017 season.

Fans applauded at length in the fourth when the video board informed fans the strikeout of Michael A. Taylor was Sabathia’s 1,500th since joining the Yankees for the 2009 season. The 37-year-old left-hander’s three strikeouts raised his career total to 2,893.

”I didn’t know what was going on, and Ro told me turn around,” Sabathia said http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-isaac-yiadom-jersey , referring to Romine.

Only then did Sabathia toss the ball to the dugout as a keepsake. Boone wasn’t surprised by Sabathia’s obliviousness to his own exploits.

”For being a superstar and everything, he’s so not into himself,” Boone said.

Chad Green, Betances and Aroldis Chapman finished up, with Chapman completing the five-hitter for his 18th save in 19 chances.

Harper, who leads the NL with 19 homers but is hitting .215 since May 1, had been hit by a pitch just once previously this season and had not been dinged twice in a game since Aug. 16, 2013, at Atlanta.

”Kind of worried me when he started walking off the field,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez said.

A free-agent-to-be, Harper had walked in his first two plate appearances.

”It just hurt, so trying to walk down the first base line, there was no point,” he said. ”No ill feelings at all.”

MURPH’S BACK

Nationals All-Star second baseman Daniel Murphy made his season debut after recovering from right knee surgery on Oct. 20. He was 0 for 4 with two strikeouts as the designated hitter and did not hit the ball out of the infield.

”His timing could have been a little bit off,” Martinez said. ”He’s going to be fine.”

FAMILY FEUD

Bob Boone Oakland Raiders Jerseys Womens , father of the Yankees manager, is a Nationals executive and rooted against his son.

”They pay him,” Aaron Boone said. ”My boys are actually with my mom and dad in San Diego right now. They flew in today, so it’ll be a split household. I know my mom will be pulling for me. And my boys will be pulling for me, that’s for sure. So that’s fine. Somebody in the house can cheer for the other team.”

GREAT GRAB

Taylor made a terrific catch on the warning track to snag Neil Walker’s drive with a runner on in the fourth, sliding into the wall with both legs. Taylor stole second two innings later, then was called out on a replay review.

RESTING

Washington gave 19-year-old outfielder Juan Soto his first game off since his major league debut on May 20. He is hitting .328 with three homers and eight RBIs.

MOVING AROUND

Brandon Drury shifted to 1B from 3B in the second game of Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre’s doubleheader.

”Adding some versatility to his game certainly, yeah, puts him in a better position to be able to help our club again at some point,” Boone said.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Yankees: RHP Luis Cessa will get a few more rehab starts. The 26-year-old right-hander, sidelined since mid-April by a left oblique strain, allowed two runs over 1 2/3 innings for Class A Tampa on Monday night.

UP NEXT

RHP Sonny Gray (4-4, 4.81 ERA) starts Wednesday night for the Yankees after allowing two runs and three hits over seven innings to win at Toronto last week. RHP Erick Fedde will be broug.
hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Western Conference

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 6 15/02/19 11:35

Ngày nay, dù là nguyên nhân nào, dù là khuyết điểm nào ở đôi mắt, bạn đều có thể khắc phục bằng phương pháp cắt mí mắt. Rất nhiều chị em đã thực hiện và có được hiệu quả hơn cả mong đợi. Chỉ với 20 phút thực hiện, chị em đã trở nên khác hơn với đôi mắt 2 mí to tròn, hài hòa với gương mặt. Thần thái từ đó cũng trở nên tươi tắn, có hồn hơn.

Mặc dù thủ thuật nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc là một trong những phương pháp làm đẹp đơn giản, nhẹ nhàng. Thế nhưng nếu không được thực hiện bởi tay nghề bác sĩ có chuyên môn, kinh nghiệm vẫn có thể gây ra những hậu quả khôn lường. Bởi mắt vẫn là một trong những bộ phận khá nhạy cảm trên cơ thể con người. Vì thế để lựa chọn một địa chỉ nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc bạn vẫn nên đề cao tính AN TOÀN - CHẤT LƯỢNG - HIỆU QUẢ.

Hiểu được nguyện vọng của chị em về việc khắc phục những khuyết điểm của đôi mắt với nguồn tài chính hợp lý. Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng mang đến cho chị em cơ hội làm đẹp với chi phí dịch vụ CẠNH TRANH trên thị trường thẩm mỹ. Bảng giá tại trung tâm là bảng giá CÔNG KHAI, NIÊM YẾT giúp chị em dễ theo dõi và chuẩn bị thật tốt cho lựa chọn của mình mà không còn phập phồng lo lắng nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu?

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến9 khách