Western Conference

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Western Conference

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 7 25/08/18 12:51

Tom Brady has accomplished just about everything when it comes to playing in the Super Bowl.

His five titles and four Super Bowl MVPs are more than any other quarterback. He has posted the two biggest comeback wins in Super Bowl history Cole Beasley Jersey , including last year’s rally from 25 points down to beat Atlanta. He has thrown for more yards or touchdowns than any quarterback on the biggest stage.

Perhaps the only accomplishment missing seems like a relatively simple one: leading a first-quarter scoring drive.

In one of the more surprising Super Bowl stats, the Patriots have failed to score a single point in the first quarter in their seven Super Bowl trips in the Brady-Bill Belichick era.

”We’re trying to score every time we take the field,” Brady said. ”There’s a little caveat to that in my opinion. In 2007, it was our first drive of the game, it just happened to be the first play of the second quarter.

”But it was the first time we touched it. So we did score when we got it first. But I’d love to score 21 points in the first quarter if we can but obviously this defense can make it really tough for us.”

The Patriots did score on that first possession in their first meeting against the Giants. But because New York held the ball for 9:59 to open the game with a field-goal drive, Laurence Maroney’s 1-yard run came on the first play of the second quarter.

The first-quarter scoring woes in the Super Bowl led to a memorable moment from an NFL Network documentary about last year’s title of linebackers coach Brian Flores addressing a banquet to honor the team.

”Coach Belichick, prior to the game, looked right at Tom Brady and goes `Tom, we’ve been to six Super Bowls together, and we’ve never scored a point in the first quarter. Can we get that done?”’ Flores told the crowd. ”I look around and I go, `Man, we’re going to score 30 points in the first quarter.”’

Instead it didn’t happen. It was another first-quarter shutout as the Patriots went three-and-out the first time they had the ball and then stalled near midfield following two sacks on the second drive. The third drive ended when LeGarrette Blount fumbled on the second play of the second quarter.

Brady has been on the field for a first-quarter score when his intentional grounding penalty in the end zone against the Giants in 2012 led to a safety for New York. That was one of four scores in the first quarter against the Patriots in their seven trips with Belichick and Brady.

”Look http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mason-rudolph-jersey , we try to score in every game,” Belichick said. ”I know that’s probably hard to understand, but we try to go out and score and keep the other team from scoring. That’s our goal every game.”

It’s not as if slow starts are a chronic problem for Brady and the Patriots. Since his first season as the starter in 2001, New England leads the NFL on first-quarter scoring with 5.7 points per game.

The Patriots are only a tick behind that at 5.5 points per first quarter in the playoff rounds prior to the Super Bowl with Brady at quarterback.

But for some reason that all changes on the biggest stage, even though it hasn’t stopped the Patriots from winning five Super Bowl titles.

”I would say that’s the emphasis every week,” receiver Phillip Dorsett said. ”We play better when we start fast, and that’s a big emphasis every week, not just in the Super Bowl but in the weeks prior to this. I mean, we have a better record when we’re playing fast and we get out to a good start, when we get points on the board on that first drive. So, we always like to do that.”

AP Sports Writer Kyle Hightower contributed to this report

AP NFL website: Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters were laughing and joking like old friends shortly after the start of their first day together at the Los Angeles Rams' training complex.

The Rams' opponents might not have that much fun this fall when they face two of the NFL's best pass defenders in the same secondary.

The defending NFC West champions kicked off their offseason by acquiring bookend elite cornerbacks in two trades that were formally announced Wednesday. Talib and Peters say they're thrilled to play under coordinator Wade Phillips on a defense undergoing an intriguing overhaul.

"These guys are special players," head coach Sean McVay said. "They bring a great passion for the game. You can see these are both cerebral players Tyron Smith Jersey Womens , and then they have the physical talents to match up. Guys that love football, these are the types of guys we love to be around."

Rams general manager Les Snead has created a seemingly stellar secondary after entering the season with the uncertainty of top cornerback Trumaine Johnson, slot cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman and starting safety Lamarcus Joyner all heading for free agency.

They lost Johnson to a lavish deal from the New York Jets, but the Rams re-signed Robey-Coleman, franchised Joyner and swung trades for two cornerbacks with seven combined Pro Bowl selections to play alongside Joyner and safety John Johnson III in a potent starting lineup. Los Angeles even added talented veteran cornerback Sam Shields, who missed last season due to concussions, as a probable backup alongside 2017 starting cornerback Kayvon Webster, who has a long road back from a heel injury.

Peters has known for nearly three weeks that he was headed out of Kansas City, where he spent his first three NFL seasons. When he heard last week that Talib would join him with the up-and-coming Rams, the Oakland native was thrilled.

"Oh, let's do it," Peters said. "For me Cheap Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , I get to have another All-Pro corner on the other side, so now you don't know where you're going to go. And then when you've got a safety like Joyner and then you're adding Sam Shields and you keep Robey? Come on now. It's just going to be fun. You've got to find a way. Pick your poison."

Talib and Peters both paid attention last season when McVay and Phillips led this long-struggling franchise to its first winning season since 2003 and its first playoff appearance since 2004. After winning the Super Bowl two seasons ago under Phillips' direction in Denver, Talib was eager to be a part of another potential powerhouse.

"I saw a bunch of guys having fun," Talib said of watching the Rams last season. "They were playing for somebody who they believed in. You watch half the teams in the league, they just go through the motions and kind of collect a check, but there's another half of those teams, and playoff teams, they've got a coach who they respect, and whatever he's preaching, he's got guys believing that they can really go do it."

Peters and Talib are two world-class talents with just enough apparent questions surrounding them to make them available to the Rams.

Peters, who was dismissed from his college team at Washington, argued with an assistant coach late last season with the Chiefs Archie Bradley Jersey , leading to a one-game suspension. McVay and Snead are confident Peters' competitiveness is the only reason for the trouble, and he intends to direct that energy toward the Rams' goals.

"When we look back into the game, passionate players have always been the ones that got the bad rep of not being a team player and being selfish," Peters said. "That's not the case for me. My ultimate goal is to be a winner. I was born a champion."

Talib has been in scrapes with the law, his employers and opponents during his 10 professional seasons. His rivalry with receiver Michael Crabtree has attracted the most attention, but teammates also praise his loyalty and competitiveness. McVay, who is 20 days older than the 32-year-old Talib, expects the veteran to be an immediate team leader.

The additions came at a cost to the Rams, who had to trade defensive captain Alec Ogletree to the New York Giants to make room for Talib.

"It's rare to be able to acquire two players of this caliber," McVay said. "So when the opportunity does present itself, you want to be ready."

hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Western Conference

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 10/01/19 17:31

Cắt mí mắt là tiểu phẫu chỉ tác động vùng da bên ngoài. Tuyệt đối không xâm lấn vào cấu trúc bên trong, không làm ảnh hưởng đến các dây thần kinh, mạch máu xung quanh vùng mắt.

Không chỉ nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ chị em đến cắt mí mắt lần đầu. Mà Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng còn từng đảm nhận rất nhiều ca sửa lại mí mắt và nhận được phản hồi tích cực của khách hàng. Đó là niềm vui sướng tột độ khi cứu lại được cặp mí bị “lỗi” trước đó ở cơ sở thẩm mỹ kém chất lượng.

Với sự khéo léo, tận tâm, tận lực hết sức mình của Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Hàng ngàn chị em đã đến và hài lòng về kết quả thực hiện. Cũng như chế độ khách hàng chu đáo nhất từ đội ngũ tiếp tân, y tá. Điều đó có làm bạn đủ tin tưởng Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng là địa chỉ cắt mí mắt uy tín ở TPHCM

Ngày càng có nhiều người tìm đến phương pháp thẩm mỹ cắt mí mắt. Để khắc phục tình trạng mắt 1 mí, mí lót, 2 mí không đều nhau, hay từng làm mí nhưng bị hư.

Không cần mất quá nhiều thời gian, không cần kiêng khem khắt khe, không mất nhiều chi phí. Chỉ trong khoảng 20 - 30 phút phẫu thuật tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Và ~ 1 tháng kiêng khem đúng cách, bạn đã có được kết quả đúng như mong đợi. Nhiều chị em đã trải nghiệm và hoàn toàn hài lòng với kết quả mình nhận được với hình ảnh cắt mí mắt đẹp.

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến10 khách