Evolving his game

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Evolving his game

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 7 25/08/18 14:11

Between wrist surgery http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-john-franklin-myers-jersey , signing a $54 million contract and nearly getting robbed, Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles had quite the start to the offseason.

His next phase probably won't create as much buzz, but it's much more important to the team's success in 2018.

Bortles opened organized team activities Tuesday behind a revamped offensive line and with three new passing targets 鈥?all part of a plan to improve an offense that featured the league's top rushing attack last season.

"I have always believed that when your quarterback is ahead of everyone, and the rest of the offense has to catch up, that is a pretty good thing," coach Doug Marrone said. "You don't want the quarterback trying to catch up to the rest of the offensive players. I think that Blake is in a good spot as far as what he knows of the offense, what we want to do. It's just another year.

"I think that's why you see those quarterbacks that stay in these systems for a long period of time and play for a long period of time that do such a good job."

Bortles threw for 3,687 yards, with 21 touchdowns and a career-low 13 interceptions in 2017. He was at his best in the postseason, throwing for 594 yards and three scores without a turnover.

Interceptions and fumbles were among Bortles' biggest faults during his first three years in the league. He limited them down the stretch last season and eliminated them in the playoffs, helping the Jaguars reach the AFC championship game.

"You want to have that every game http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-taron-johnson-jersey ," said Bortles, who had surgery to repair a partially torn ligament in his right wrist in late January. "Just wanting to make sure that no matter what I did I gave us a chance to win. I knew that if I didn't turn the ball over we're going to have a chance to win every game. That should be and it is my mindset every single game we play. I think it was only heightened in the playoffs to make sure I wasn't the reason we couldn't win the game."

The Jaguars rewarded Bortles with a three-year contract that included $26.5 million guaranteed, making him the team's starter for at least the next two seasons.

"The contract stuff doesn't really change anything about how I think or how I approach every day," he said.

The biggest difference, he said, is having continuity. The Jaguars returned their entire coaching staff, giving Bortles and offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett a solid foundation to start from during OTAs.

"We talked about it this morning: Kind of taking it to the next level," said Bortles, who didn't have the freedom to audible early last season. "He kind of gave me the green light to go ahead ... as far as what you're doing versus all the different looks and not just running the play called, (but) getting yourself in the best play possible."

Bortles will have a much different supporting cast to work with in 2018.

Donte Moncrief and rookie DJ Chark replaced receivers Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns, and tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins stepped in for longtime starter Marcedes Lewis.

Moncrief and Chark are expected to bring more speed to Jacksonville's offense Bears Cheap Jerseys , which coaches are counting on to help loosen up defenses and create more room for bruising running back Leonard Fournette. The addition of All-Pro guard Andrew Norwell should help, too.

Bortles will use the next few months to build a rapport with those newcomers. If it includes any dinners, Bortles probably will be sure to lock his truck.

Bortles had his wallet stolen and pickup truck nearly hijacked earlier this month from teammate Brandon Linder's driveway during an offensive line dinner. An 18-year-old Jacksonville man was arrested and charged with auto theft, auto burglary and trespassing.

Bortles left his keys inside his unlocked truck, but other vehicles parked around it prevented the man from driving away.

"He checked my truck out a little bit and left it nice and clean for me," joked Bortles, who has since teamed up with local police to help prevent automobile burglaries. "It was all right. ... Glad to be back playing football, running around. It feels good to kind of be back to some familiarity."

DENVER BRONCOS (5-11)

OPEN CAMP: July 27, Englewood, Colorado

LAST YEAR: Coach Vance Joseph’s first year was debacle in every phase. Denver’s anemic offense cycled through three QBs during soured season that included eight-game skid, franchise’s longest in half-century Eagles Dallas Goedert Jersey , and featured eight double-digit losses. Exhausted defense surrendered too many points and special teams were anything but. GM John Elway thought about firing Joseph but decided to give him second chance and then bolstered roster.

IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: QB Case Keenum, DE Bradley Chubb, RB Royce Freeman, WR Courtland Sutton, WR DeSean Hamilton, RT Jared Veldheer, LB Josey Jewell, CB Brock Tramaine, S Su’a Cravens, P Marquette King, part-time pass-rushing coach DeMarcus Ware.

IMPORTANT LOSSES: CB Aqib Talib Buccaneers Elite Jerseys , QB Trevor Siemian, RB C.J. Anderson, TE Virgil Green, WR Cody Latimer, ILB Corey Nelson, QB Brock Osweiler, strength and conditioning coach Luke Richesson.

CAMP NEEDS: Broncos need Keenum to stay healthy first and foremost because behind him are two players who have combined four NFL starts, all by Paxton Lynch. Former first-round pick will be duking it out with 2017 seventh-rounder Chad Kelly for backup job in toned-down version of QB derby that’s been annual rite of summer in Denver since Peyton Manning retired.

EXPECTATIONS: Broncos haven’t had back-to-back losing seasons since 1971-72, and they have every intention of returning to playoffs in 2018. Having Chubb as cohort should make superstar LB Von Miller even better, and Denver’s infusion of offensive talent through draft and free agency should take some pressure off defense that’s been carrying team for three years now.

hongwei28

Bài viết: 289
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 22/08/18 16:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Evolving his game

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 10/01/19 17:24

Cắt mí mắt là tiểu phẫu chỉ tác động vùng da bên ngoài. Tuyệt đối không xâm lấn vào cấu trúc bên trong, không làm ảnh hưởng đến các dây thần kinh, mạch máu xung quanh vùng mắt.

Không chỉ nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ chị em đến cắt mí mắt lần đầu. Mà Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng còn từng đảm nhận rất nhiều ca sửa lại mí mắt và nhận được phản hồi tích cực của khách hàng. Đó là niềm vui sướng tột độ khi cứu lại được cặp mí bị “lỗi” trước đó ở cơ sở thẩm mỹ kém chất lượng.

Với sự khéo léo, tận tâm, tận lực hết sức mình của Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Hàng ngàn chị em đã đến và hài lòng về kết quả thực hiện. Cũng như chế độ khách hàng chu đáo nhất từ đội ngũ tiếp tân, y tá. Điều đó có làm bạn đủ tin tưởng Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng là địa chỉ cắt mí mắt uy tín ở TPHCM

Ngày càng có nhiều người tìm đến phương pháp thẩm mỹ cắt mí mắt. Để khắc phục tình trạng mắt 1 mí, mí lót, 2 mí không đều nhau, hay từng làm mí nhưng bị hư.

Không cần mất quá nhiều thời gian, không cần kiêng khem khắt khe, không mất nhiều chi phí. Chỉ trong khoảng 20 - 30 phút phẫu thuật tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Và ~ 1 tháng kiêng khem đúng cách, bạn đã có được kết quả đúng như mong đợi. Nhiều chị em đã trải nghiệm và hoàn toàn hài lòng với kết quả mình nhận được với hình ảnh cắt mí mắt đẹp.

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách