Callaway says he owned

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Callaway says he owned

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 2 13/08/18 14:47

Former Philadelphia Eagles John Ross Jersey , Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos executive Tom Heckert died Sunday night, the Broncos announced聽Monday. He was 51.聽Heckert served as the Eagles general manager from 2006-09 and occupied the same role with the Browns between 2010-12.Heckert then joined Denver's front office in 2013 as the Broncos' director of pro personnel. He held onto that title through the 2016 season before transitioning into a new role last year as their senior personnel adviserHeckert stepped down from his advisory position last month to focus on his health after he was diagnosed with聽amyloidosis, which is a "rare disease in which amyloid proteins build up in your organs," according to The Athletic's聽Nicki Jhabvala.聽"It's easy to see why Tom was widely respected and had so many great relationships across the league Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey ," Broncos general manager John Elway said in a statement. "I'll always be grateful for how he helped me transition into this position. My prayers go out to Tom鈥檚 family, friends and everyone he worked with during his career." — As Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway stood by, a police officer said he “got real nervous” when he found bullets and a gun part while searching the rookie’s vehicle.

Callaway was cited for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license after being stopped by Strongsville, Ohio police early Sunday morning for failing to yield to oncoming traffic..

On Wednesday Breeland Speaks Jersey , the dash-camera video obtained by TMZ shows Callaway getting out of his car and being questioned by police after the ammunition and a “strap” for a handgun were found in the 23-year-old’s car.

A Browns spokesman said Callaway, a fourth-round pick who had numerous off-field problems while he was at Florida, traveled with the team for Thursday’s exhibition opener against the New York Giants.

Callaway had been scheduled to appear in court Thursday, but had his appearance moved to Aug. 23. He recently moved into the starting lineup after the Browns traded Corey Coleman to Buffalo. It’s still not known if Coleman will be disciplined by the team.

Callaway was pulled over at 2:59 a.m. Cheap Vita Vea Jersey , and during the routine stop was asked to exit his vehicle after one of the officers smelled marijuana. In the video, Callaway says he has not been smoking and tells the officer his car had just been shipped from Florida.

Once he returns to his patrol car, one officer tells the other he got worried when he found the bullets.

“I got real nervous when I opened (the car) up and first thing right down by where the seats sit is the backstrap of a Glock, and then he’s got a bunch of spare single rounds sitting in the center console Cheap Shaquem Griffin Jersey ,” the unidentified officer said. “So I got real nervous when he’s standing back there and there’s no gun but there’s gun stuff everywhere.”

Callaway says he owned a gun, but that it was in Florida. The officer asks to pat him down to make sure he’s not carrying a weapon.

There was no mention of the ammunition or gun part in the police report. The AP has requested the dash-cam video.

Coach Hue Jackson said he only learned of Callaway’s situation on Tuesday and said he wanted to gather more information before commenting further.

“Obviously, the red flag is up,” Jackson said. “Let me work through it Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , see what it is and go from there.”

Callaway is already in Stage 1 of the NFL’s substance-abuse program after he provided a diluted urine sample at the league’s combine in February. He could be subject to a fine or discipline from the league for his latest transgression.

linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách