A week after Gio Gonzalez was acquired from the Wa

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

A week after Gio Gonzalez was acquired from the Wa

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 17/04/19 9:32

MILWAUKEE —shington Nationals Jason Motte Jersey , the veteran left-hander will make his Milwaukee Brewers debut Saturday when he takes the mound against the San Francisco Giants at Miller Park.Gonzalez has looked little like the pitcher who finished in the top 10 of National League Cy Young voting a year ago. In 27 starts for the Nationals, he was 7-11 with a 4.57 ERA and had just one victory since May 28.The Brewers still had an interest, hoping he could provide depth down the stretch — as well as a left-handed starting option — as they try to make the playoffs for the first time since 2011.Article continues below ...“We acquired him to have another good pitcher and because you don’t know what’s going to happen in this month,” Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. “It’s his turn to go help us try to win a game.”Gonzalez hasn’t pitched in a game since Aug. 29, when he allowed six runs in five innings but took a no-decision as the Nationals fell to the Phillies. He will have 10 days off before returning to action Saturday but isn’t worried about any kind of rust factor.He also has used the downtime to his advantage, working extensively with Brewers pitching coach Derek Johnson.“I don’t want to use any excuses,” Gonzalez said. “The way I see it is just give me the ball and I’m going to try and give you 100 percent of my talent. I’ll take the ball, make my pitches and try to get some outs. Rely on my defense and rely on our offense.“Hopefully http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , I can keep us in the game.”Gonzalez is 5-5 with a 3.53 ERA in 14 career starts against the Giants, including an 0-1 record and 7.56 ERA in two starts this season.He will face a lineup likely to be without shortstop Brandon Crawford, who was held out of Bruce Bochy’s starting lineup for a second straight day on Friday because of a sore knee that kept him out of three games last week as well.Bochy started switch-hitting Alen Hanson at short in the series opener and said he’ll give right-hander Abiatal Avelino the nod Saturday against Gonzalez.Right-hander Chris Stratton takes the mound against the Brewers, who tagged him for three runs in 1 1/3 innings of relief back earlier this season.Stratton took the loss his last time out despite holding the Mets to two runs in six innings but is 1-1 with a 1.77 ERA in his last three starts.He’s part of a group that has posted the third-best ERA in baseball since June 1 (3.37 heading into the series) but has been stymied by an offense that has struggled to generate runs.“They give us a chance, but you see the numbers; it’s just been tough since June 1 with the offense,” Bochy said. “A couple of guys getting hot, driving in runs, that’s what we’re missing.“Somebody’s got to do that for you to win ballgames. That’s what we’re missing.” PITTSBURGH (AP) — Down four on the road late against a team feeding off the adrenaline of its home opener Brett Cecil Jersey , the St. Louis Cardinals waited patiently for the buzz to wear off.When it did, they pounced.Kolten Wong hit a two-run homer to provide St. Louis with a much-needed spark, and the Cardinals took advantage of a bumpy outing by Pittsburgh’s bullpen to slip past the Pirates 6-5 in 11 innings on Monday.The Cardinals rallied to tie it in the eighth and again in the ninth then took their first and only lead in the 11th. Paul DeJong singled off Steven Brault (0-1) with two outs, moved to third after a hit batter and a walk and sprinted home from third when Pirates reliever Nick Kingham and catcher Francisco Cervelli got crossed up. Kingham’s pitch squirted past Cervelli and went all the way to the backstop, allowing DeJong to score easily.“You knew you had to just keep your head down and keep going,” said Wong, who has three home runs through five games after hitting nine in 127 games in 2018. “This was either going to be a game where they kept going or we were going to get them back. We were confident in ourselves. We knew they weren’t too far ahead.”Jordan Hicks (1-1) worked two scoreless innings for St. Louis. John Gant picked up the save despite issuing a one-out walk to finish a sloppy 4-hour, 53-minute marathon that featured 16 pitchers http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , 16 walks, four hit batters, three errors and two home plate umpires. Crew chief Jerry Layne left in the seventh after taking a ball off the mask and was replaced by Vic Carapazza.“That’s the definition of gutty right there, across the board,” Cardinals manager Mike Shildt said. “Literally, contributions from everyone. The bullpen was outstanding. … The offense scratched and clawed. What can you say about that kind of game? It was crazy.”So crazy that St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina made his first career appearance at third base in his 1,875th game in the majors. Molina made the cameo at third in the 11th when Matt Wieters — the last position player available for the Cardinals — came in to pinch hit in the 11th and stayed on to catch in the bottom of the inning. Molina did not have a defensive chance.“Yadi had this big smile on his face,” Shildt said. “He was happy about it. He loves catching Michael Wacha Jersey , but he wanted to play some third, I guess.”PITTSBURGH FIZZLESColin Moran went 2 for 3 with three RBIs, including a solo home run in the bottom of the eighth that put the Pirates up 5-4. Josh Bell drove in two runs for Pittsburgh, and Chris Archer struck out eight and allowed just two hits in five shutout innings in his 2019 debut.Archer exited with a 4-0 lead only to watch the bullpen give it away as the Pirates dropped their home opener for the first time since 2014. Six of Pittsburgh’s seven relievers allowed at least one baserunner. Richard Rodriguez allowed his second home run in as many appearances when Wong took him deep in the seventh. Closer Felipe Vazquez stranded the go-ahead run at second base to end the eighth but then gave up Jose Martinez’s game-tying double with one out in the eighth.A pair of late errors — one by Moran at third base in the seventh, another by shortstop Erik Gonzalez in the ninth— gave St. Louis life.“Unfortunately with the free (bases) we gave them, too many opportunities late to extend innings, that’s what cost us the game,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said.WOBBLY WAINOSt. Louis starter Adam Wainwright Ozzie Smith Jersey , hoping to bounce back after an injury-plagued 2018, struggled with his command. The 37-year-old walked four — three in the first inning alone — and gave up four runs on four hits in four innings while throwing just 37 of his 73 pitches for strikes.“I didn’t have command of anything, really,” Wainwright said. “My fastball command was terrible. My cutter was sloppy. My curveball was loopy and the split, I only threw a few of them. You can’t walk guys in the big leagues. No excuses coming from my end. I’ve got to be better.”TRAINER’S ROOMCardinals: RF Dexter Fowler left in the bottom of the seventh shortly after getting hit in the left foot with a pitch. Schidt said X-rays on the foot were negative and Fowler is day-to-day. … IF Jedd Gyorko should be ready to return from a strained right calf in time for Thursday’s home opener against San Diego.UP NEXTCardinals: Miles Mikolas (0-1, 9.00 ERA) will make his second start of the season when the teams meet on Wednesday. The 30-year-old allowed five runs in five innings in a loss to Milwaukee on opening day.Pirates: Jameson Taillon (0-1, 6.00) is 3-1 with a 3.42 ERA in eight career starts against St. Louis.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: A week after Gio Gonzalez was acquired from the Wa

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen22 » Thứ 4 17/04/19 11:59

Song song với nhu cầu chăm sóc và làm đẹp da mặt hay toàn thân đang ngày một gia tăng của phái đẹp, vùng kín cũng trở thành một vấn đề không còn mấy “nhạy cảm” với chị em. Thẩm mỹ vùng kín giá rẻ
Bạn có thể không tin, nhưng các hãng mỹ phẩm đã cho ra mắt các dòng vệ sinh, dưỡng ẩm và thậm chí là cả… trang điểm cho vùng kín.
thẩm mỹ vùng kín
Từ những sản phẩm vệ sinh chuyên dụng cho đến nước hoa, kem dưỡng ẩm, sự đa dạng của các sản phẩm khó nói này hiện còn lan rộng đến cả mặt nạ, son dưỡng hay cả… phấn bắt sáng. Dù là với mục đích gì thì việc để có một “cô bé” sạch sẽ và thơm tho cũng vô cùng quan trọng và thiết yếu. Do đó, có những người sẵn sàng bỏ ra hàng triệu đồng để mua những bộ sản phẩm chăm sóc vùng bikini được bán nhiều trên Internet.
clip thẩm mỹ vùng kín
donguyen22

Bài viết: 1151
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 10/03/18 17:40
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách