ut hes working hard on keeping his s

ut hes working hard on keeping his s

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 22/11/17 14:25

Danny Willett described the conditions as brutal after completing his second round at Augusta. After hitting 70 in his first round, the Englishman shot a 74 in his second to go into the weekend level par for the tournament.Willett made a birdie on the third before back-to-back bogeys on six and seven were followed by another on the 16th. Danny Willett labelled conditions at Augusta as brutal Its brutal out there, he told Sky Sports. You get the crosswinds and theyve put a few of the flags on some naughty little shelves and to try and hit it closer enough to have a reasonable look at a birdie chance is very, very hard.Then if you get it the wrong side of the ridge, to two putt becomes very, very hard.Youre going to see a lot of four or five footers that people have got to hole with probably a ball or two of movement plus a little bit of wind and the greens firming up and getting quicker. Its just really, really tricky out there and its only going to get trickier.Ian Poulter, meanwhile, was disappointed after shooting a six over par 78 in his second round at Augusta to leave him three over for the tournament. Ian Poulter endured a difficult second round at Augusta The Englishman failed to register a single birdie and recorded bogeys at two, four, 10 and 17 as well as a double bogey at the 14th.However, the 40-year-old felt that conditions were not as difficult as during his first round.It wasnt as tough as yesterday, said Poulter. Its just disappointing to be marginally off around this golf course because that just shows you how difficult this golf course really is. Margins for error are really slim.You are always on edge on this golf course, especially when this wind is blowing. Its tough, but thats why we love this golf course.I walk off and shoot six over par, but I still love this golf course because it has given me what I deserved today, which is a right kick in the nuts. Also See: McIlroy: Best position in years Masters: Latest leaderboard Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. Cody Parkey Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Blac ... ml?cat=869. -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. Kiko Alonso Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Larry Csonka Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. The teams field goal % will be his discount at all Cheesecake Factories... Including drinks... @SportsNation #AbsurdKiddDemands — Yitzaac (@Yitzaac) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Kidd wants to sign his twin... Elmer Fudd. #AbsurdKiddDemands pic.twitter.com/6AXPiy8WTA — Zane Harmon (@wzharmon) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Jason Kidd has asked the Bucks organization to call him Jason Mann instead #AbsurdKiddDemands — Jesse Rice (@JesseRice13) June 30, 2014 #AbsurdKiddDemands The Bucks be sponsored by Bosley — Hayden Harwood (@hayden_harrwood) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Full custody of Jabari Parker #AbsurdKiddDemands — Joe Trafficante (@Joe_Trafficante) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Breaking news Jason Kidd wants to offer Chewbacca a hefty contract #AbsurdkiddDemands pic.ddddddddddddtwitter.com/M0e3sJgyij — David Dargel (@DargelDavid) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation heard he demanded they bring in Dewie the Bear during halftime #AbsurdKiddDemands pic.twitter.com/o24y4K9cB9 — NickLaSala (@lurkmenowdad) June 30, 2014Somehow, I feel like Brooklyn won this trade... Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: ut hes working hard on keeping his s

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 12:42

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần