uggage and passport a good workout, hes

uggage and passport a good workout, hes

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 08/12/17 14:07

Panama City, Panama (SportsNetwork.com) - Mathew Goggin closed with a 3-under 67 on Sunday to win the season-opening Panama Claro Championship by four strokes. Goggin ended at 11-under-par 269 at Club de Golf de Panama. This was his second victory at this tournament and fifth on the Web.com Tour. It just reminds you that you can still play a bit. I played so poorly last year and you start wondering, at 40, what do I need to change or what do I need to do more of, Goggin wondered. Second-round leader Harold Varner III carded his second straight 1-over 71 and he ended alone in second at minus-7. Dicky Pride fired a 5-under 65 to jump into a share of third place at 6-under 274. He was joined there by Shane Bertsch (70). Henrik Norlander stumbled to a 2-over 72 to slip into fifth place at minus-5. Glen Day also shot 65 in the final round to move into sixth place. He ended alongside Aaron Watkins (66), Rhein Gibson (66), Rick Cochran (71) and Curtis Thompson (69) at 4-under-par 276. Third-round leader Hao Tong Li faltered to a 6-over 76 and he dropped into 11th place at 3-under-par 277. Li led by one to open the round, but Goggin and Varner both birdied the first hole to forge a 3-way tie for the lead at minus-9. Varner moved in front as he birdied the third, while Li dipped two back as he made bogey. Goggin climbed to 10-under with a birdie on the seventh, but Varner answered with a birdie at No. 8 regain the lead at 11-under. Li, who had bogeyed the fifth, also dropped a shot on eight to fall four back and he was unable to rebound from there. Varner stumbled to a bogey at the 10th to fall into a share of the lead with Goggin at minus-10. Varner dropped two behind as he faltered to bogeys on the 12th and 14th. When I got on 10 tee I knew what was at stake, stated Varner. Youve just got to accept it. It is what it is. Another bogey on No. 16 left Varner three behind, and Goggin put things out of reach with a birdie at the 17th. They both parred the last as Goggin sealed the 4-shot win. You get a course you like and these conditions really suit me, but youve still got to take advantage of those because there are going to be a lot of weeks where guys that carry it 320 off the tee get a massive advantage, Goggin said. So when you get an opportunity like this you have to take advantage of it. Li went on to bogey three of the last four holes to close out a round in which he failed to card a single birdie. NOTES: Goggin earned $112,500 for the win ... Goggin joined Vance Veazey as the only players to win this title two times ... Varner matched his career- best finish on the Web.com Tour ... The tour heads to Bogota next week for the Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship, where Alex Cejka won by three strokes last year. Scott Tolzien Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Christine Michael Sr Jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Donte- ... ml?cat=888. The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Frank Gore Jersey . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. Margus Hunt Jersey . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey.On Tuesday, Tim Petrovic was surfing with his kids in Michigan. By late Thursday afternoon, he was leading the RBC Canadian Open.You can be forgiven if both those statements seem a little strange. After all, who goes surfing in Michigan? And who leads the Canadian Open without the benefit of a practice round? Petrovic did just that, putting together a silky round of 64 that tied him for top spot along with Michael Putnam. His round marked the first time hed played Royal Montreals Blue Course and not a bad maiden run. The 47-year-old was sitting on the beach in South Haven, Michigan on Tuesday when his phone rang to tell him he was in the field at the Open, having risen up the alternate list from eighth. Benjamin Alvarado had withdrawn and he was in. So he jumped on a plane Wednesday morning, walked around the back nine on Wednesday afternoon, and teed it up Thursday. “I kind of think it freed me up because I wasnt sure, especially on the front nine,” Petrovic said. “We started on one and I hadnt seen the front nine yet. So you dont look ahead, obviously, and I wasnt really looking ahead on the back. I was playing well, but I just [told myself] keep going through your routine, I was trying to stay in my routine: Hit golf shots, hit driver and get it on the green.” Petrovic opened with a par and then rattled off three birdies and added one more for 31 going out. His back nine was eight pars and an eagle on the par-5 12th hole after two great shots left him a relatively short putt. After playing many years with exempt status, Petrovics schedule has been somewhat unpredictable of late. Hes split his time between the PGA Tour and the Web.com Tour. Three weeks ago, he was in Halifax for the Nova Scotia Open where he tied for 38th. On thee PGA Tour, he hasnt made a cut since March, missing the mark in his last five starts.dddddddddddd “Its a little tough. Its a little tough,” Petrovic admitted of trying to plan out an itinerary. “I think I was spoiled for my first 10 years. You make your own schedule, you know where youre going. I think this year I pretty much split between the Web and the PGA Tour.” While he has no doubt given his luggage and passport a good workout, hes also managed to put together a solid career with earnings of about $12 million. Thats much better than his one-time job as a pizza delivery man. Petrovic also spent some time playing on the old Canadian Tour, now PGA Tour Canada, back when there was a bit of barnstorming happening. “The last time I was up here was probably in 1990, maybe,” he tried to remember. “We played the Canadian Tour, and I think Todd Hamilton was playing up here, Guy Boros. In fact, we were in Halifax two weeks ago, and the last time I was up there was before they built the bridge to get out to PEI, because I think we were playing a golf tournament at PEI. I think it was called Brudenell? Does that sound right?” It does indeed. And it also sounds, well, almost ancient. Of course Petrovic isnt exactly a kid. He isnt too far off being able to join the Champions Tour. While most of the young players on the PGA Tour will mention Tiger Woods and Jay Z among their favourites, he lists Seve Ballesteros and Jim Morrison of the Doors as his heroes. As for surfing in Michigan, Petrovic admitted that the waves are pretty small and it isnt exactly the Gold Coast of Australia. But you make do with what you have, which is exactly what hes doing right now at Royal Montreal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: uggage and passport a good workout, hes

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 20:53

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần