grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put

grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 08/12/17 14:11

CHICAGO -- Alejandro De Aza hit a two-run homer and Adam Eaton and Marcus Semien had two-run doubles, leading the Chicago White Sox to a 7-3 comeback victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday night. White Sox slugger Jose Abreu, named American League co-player of the week earlier in the day, went 2 for 4 with a walk and an RBI, his 32nd. But it was the lesser trio that did most of the damage, driving in five of the seven runs. The White Sox (14-13) move above .500 by taking three of four from Tampa. It was Chicagos third series win this season. Andre Rienzo (2-0) allowed five hits and three runs -- two earned -- in six innings to get the win. Jake Odorizzi (1-3) allowed eight hits and four runs in 4 1-3 innings to get the loss. Tampa Bay quickly jumped on top with a pair of runs in the first inning. Lead-off hitter Ben Zobrist doubled and scored as Rienzo threw away a sacrifice bunt attempt by Desmond Jennings. Rienzo was credited with two errors on the play. The first error was for not picking the ball up cleanly and the second was for throwing it down the right field line. The oddities continued as the No. 3 hitter, Matt Joyce, drove home Jennings from second base on a sacrifice fly to centre. Eaton, the Chicago centre fielder, made a great leaping catch before crashing into the wall. He was a little shaken on the play and threw the ball while sitting on the ground. By the time the White Sox got the ball back in, Jennings had easily raced home. The White Sox struck back in the bottom of the second. Adam Dunn led off with a single and trotted home on a two-out homer by De Aza to tie the score. In the top of the fourth, David DeJesus doubled in Wil Myers for a 3-2 Tampa Bay lead, but Chicago answered with two in the bottom half to take a 4-3 lead. Alexei Ramirez tripled home Dayan Viciedo with none out to tie it. Two outs later, Semien hit a two-out double to snap the tie. Ten of Semiens 15 RBIs this season have come with two outs. Chicago broke the game open in the sixth. Eaton doubled in a pair of runs to make it 6-3. Abreus run-scoring single in the eighth capped the scoring. NOTES: Rays OF David DeJesus continues to battle left shoulder soreness and was the DH again Monday. . Theres still no timetable for the return of Chicago LHP Chris Sale (flexor muscle strain). "Hes playing catch, hes loosening up (and) feeling better each day," pitching coach Don Cooper said. . After RHP Scott Carroll pitched 7 1-3 strong innings to win his major league debut on Sunday, he went out to dinner with the 30 family and friends who attended the game. White Sox teammate Adam Dunn picked up the tab for the whole group. . White Sox remain home for a two-game series with the Detroit Tigers, LHP Jose Quintana (1-2) facing RHP Justin Verlander (3-1) in the opener Tuesday. The Rays go Boston, with LHP Erik Bedard (0-1) going against RHP John Lackey (3-2). Cameron Carter-Vickers Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Harry Kane Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/vincent ... jersey-uk/. LOUIS -- The St. Son Heung-min Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. Moussa Sissoko Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place.With their postseason hopes fading, the Toronto Blue Jays pay a visit to Miller Park on Tuesday night to begin a brief two-game interleague series with the Milwaukee Brewers. Milwaukee, on the other hand, has won four straight to pad its lead in the National League Central Division. On Sunday, the Brewers put the finishing touches on a weekend sweep over the Dodgers in Los Angeles with a 7-2 victory. Jonathan Lucroy gave starter Wily Peralta all the run support he would need with a two-run homer in the first inning and a three-run double in the second. Peralta pitched six shutout innings to earn his major league-leading 15th win of the season. Toronto currently sits 7 1/2 games back of Baltimore in the American League East and four games off the pace for the wild card. The Blue Jays have struggled of late, with 11 losses in 15 games this month. Toronto was idle on Monday -- as was Milwaukee -- after suffering a 7-5 road loss to the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Blue Jays starter Drew Hutchison had a rough first inning as he surrendered six runs on a grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put some pressure on with four runs in the middle innings and later had the bases loaded in the ninth, but Sox closer Jake Petricka was able to gett out of the jam.dddddddddddd Mondays idle date was one of three off-days in a one-week span for the Blue Jays. J.A. Happ gets the start for Toronto in Tuesdays series opener. The left- hander boasts a 2.51 ERA in five starts since the All-Star break but ran into some trouble in Seattle in his last outing, allowing five runs (four earned) in six innings. "The results werent there, so thats obviously frustrating, every game is big, but you cant get too down on this," Happ said. "I felt good, I felt like I was making pitches." Milwaukee is skipping Kyle Lohse (sprained ankle) in the rotation. In his place steps Mike Fiers, who has allowed just one earned run in two August starts (14 innings) since moving from the bullpen into the starting rotation. He tossed six scoreless frames and notched 14 strikeouts against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on Thursday. "I feel like Ive been pitching like this all year," Fiers said. "I kind of got my confidence back from last year, probably in winter ball. Coming into Spring Training, I felt good. I just took off from there. Yeah, I got sent to Triple-A, but it didnt kill my confidence sending me down. I just had to wait for my opportunity and do it now." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 20:54

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần