n snapped a third-period tie

n snapped a third-period tie

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 08/12/17 14:15

LONDON - With Roger Federer heading Group B when the ATP World Tour Finals start Sunday, Canadas Milos Raonic is guaranteed another match against the Swiss star just days after beating him for the first time. The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., qualified for the eight-man event after his strong performance last week at the Paris Masters. Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first victory in seven career head-to-head meetings.It will be a brand new match, Raonic said of their round-robin opener at the O2 Arena.Raonic is one of three new faces in the singles field, along with Japans Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic of Croatia.The difference between now and a regular tournament is that I have to find my best form from the get-go, Raonic said. This is a new challenge for me. I have to find a way to get my game going quickly for the first match.Reigning champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia is battling the second-ranked Federer for the year-end No.1 ranking at the Nov. 9-16 tournament. Switzerlands Stan Wawrinka, Britains Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic round out the field.If things dont go well for me in the first round-robin match, then Ill be disappointed, said Raonic, who felt the centre court was rather slow after his practice session Friday. But I have a team around me who will tell me, You have 48 hours to put the loss aside, find your level and do what you need to win the next one.Raonic, the world No. 8, set London as one of his top goals at the start of the season.Making it here signifies a relatively successful year, he said. This week is about trying to end the season on as much of an exclamation point as possible when facing other top guys in every match.The great thing about qualifying here was that I was able to produce my best tennis in Paris with my back to the wall. I was able to fight through and Im very happy with that. Physically Im running on adrenalin.Raonic was slowed by a virus last month but returned to form in Paris. He beat Berdych in the semifinals before falling in straight sets to Djokovic in the final.If Im to continue beating top players, I have to get a better understanding of what I need to do in specific situations, have a clearer vision about things, what I have to execute, he said.I need to stay more consistent in those tough situations.Torontos Daniel Nestor is competing in the mens doubles competition with Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia. They will open against Croatias Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil on Sunday. Yu Darvish Jersey . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Corey Seager Jersey . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Brandon ... rs-jersey/. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Chase Utley Jersey . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1).Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Miller stopped all 30 shots he faced to post his fourth shutout of the season, and the Vancouver Canucks rode an early burst of offense to subdue the Philadelphia Flyers by a 4-0 count on Thursday. Nick Bonino, Henrik Sedin, Radim Vrbata and Jannik Hansen lit the lamp for the Canucks, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and picked up their first win on a five-game road trip.dddddddddddd. Starter Ray Emery was pulled early in the second after giving up three goals on 12 shots. Rob Zepp finished the contest by permitting one shot by on 10 chances for the Flyers, who were blanked in back-to-back games for the first time since April. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: n snapped a third-period tie

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 2 25/06/18 20:56

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần