versed. It didnt matter as Arizona went on

versed. It didnt matter as Arizona went on

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 15/12/17 16:19

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Michael Vick missed some throws, had one picked off and even was sacked twice. It wasnt perfect, but it was good enough for Vick to declare himself ready for the regular season. Vick completed 15 of 23 passes for 184 yards, with a touchdown and an interception, and the Eagles rallied to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 31-24 in a preseason game Saturday night. He also ran for 53 yards, most of them coming after plays broke down. Just days after being named the starter, Vick showed solid command of new coach Chip Kellys up-tempo offence. "I think there were a lot of things that happened tonight that are very promising for our team," Vick said. "I ran the ball pretty well. I dont want to run that much, but I would if I have to. I did it and protected myself all night. If I can do it like that, then I can help this football team." Vick found Riley Cooper for a 9-yard score in the second quarter. "I thought Michael did a really good job of keeping plays alive at times, but there are other times where you have to cut your losses and get us back to the line of scrimmage and get the next snap off," Kelly said. "He did a good job of not forcing the football. He did a good job of making them honest and picked up some good yardage in running after they did a good job in coverage. "If you do that, then your quarterback can hurt you with his feet, and I think thats what Michael did tonight." Bryce Brown and Chris Polk ran for fourth-quarter touchdowns, helping the Eagles (2-1) overcome a 24-16 deficit. Nick Foles, who lost the starting job to Vick earlier in the week, completed 10 of 11 passes for 112 yards in the second half. "Thats what I expect out of him," Kelly said. "Hes an outstanding quarterback. I said that when we made the decision with Michael that I feel we have two quarterbacks that are quality NFL quarterbacks. We expect him to do that. Thats the type of player he is." LeSean McCoy ran five times for 9 yards. Brown got more work, finishing with 92 yards on 11 carries. Jacksonvilles Chad Henne, who lost the starting job to Blaine Gabbert earlier in the week but got the start because Gabbert has a broken thumb, completed 11 of 18 passes for 106 yards, with two touchdowns and an interception. Henne threw a 17-yard strike to Justin Blackmon in the first quarter and found Allen Reisner on an 8-yard score in the third. Jordan Todman, who is vying for a backup spot behind Maurice Jones-Drew, accounted for Jacksonvilles other touchdown when he ripped off a 63-yard run in the second. Both teams played up-tempo most of the night, often going without a huddle and trying to keep defences off balance and out of breath. "For the most part, the tempo is such a tremendous strain on the defence," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. "I thought we handled it really well. We had a good game plan to handle the tempo and it slowed down somewhat as the game has gone on." Jacksonville (0-3) had several positives. Receiver Cecil Shorts III, who missed the last three weeks with a left calf strain, made his preseason debut. He caught one pass for 20 yards and escaped without a setback. Rookie right tackle Luke Joeckel returned after missing last weeks preseason game because of a hip flexor and played well. And Todman showed the kind of burst the Jaguars have been lacking in the backfield. With Justin Forsett having missed three preseason games because of a sprained toe, Todman may have solidified his chances of making the 53-man roster. His big run was longer than anything the Jaguars have had in the last two years. "We always talk about whos fast," Jones-Drew said. "Todman right there showed he had a little speed, but well see later on whos the fastest at the end of the season." Jacksonville had one huge negative: Starting left guard Will Rackley, who missed all of last season because of an ankle injury, injured his left knee on the teams first offensive play. X-ray were negative, but an MRI was scheduled for Sunday. The Jaguars were ahead after three quarters, but failed to hold a lead for the second consecutive week. The Eagles outgained Jacksonville 452-346 and added 189 yards in kickoff and punt returns. Other positives for Philly: Linebacker Connor Barwin had an interception and a sack, and tight end Brent Celek caught four passes for 54 yards and nearly had a TD reception early. Stan Mikita Jersey . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Richard Panik Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority. ... rsey-c-23/. Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Bobby Hull Jersey . It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. Alex DeBrincat Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists.PHOENIX -- Gerardo Parras bloop single brought Cody Ross home from second in the 11th inning to give the Arizona Diamondbacks a 4-3 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Saturday night. One night after he set the Braves franchise record for career saves, Craig Kimbrel blew his third of the season in 19 opportunities. The Diamondbacks were 0 for 12 with runners in scoring position before Aaron Hills pinch-hit double off Kimbrel down the right field line scored Ender Inciarte from second to tie it at 2-2. Jason Heyward homered with two outs in the 10th off Addison Reed to put the Braves up 3-2, but Miguel Montero tied it again with an opposite-field, one-out shot off Anthony Varvaro in Arizonas half of the inning. Ross singled with one out off David Carpenter (4-1), then Didi Gregorius walked to bring up Parra, whose soft fly ball fell in front of centre fielder B.J. Upton. Randall Delgado (1-1) struck out the side after a leadoff walk in the 11th to get the victory. It was just the 18th blown save in 173 career opportunities for Kimbrel, still the third-highest percentage in baseball history for pitchers with at least 150 save tries. Kimbrel, who earned a four-out save in Atlantas 5-2 victory Friday night, got Chris Owings to fly out to start the ninth. But Inciarte walked and stole second. Hill sliced one just inside the right field foul line to bring Inciarte home. Heywards two-out shot to left field off Addison Reed was his second home run in as many nights and extended his hitting streak to 11 games. Moontero was 0 for 4 with runners in scoring position before he hit Varvaros 2-1 pitch just over the wall in left.dddddddddddd Inciarte was called safe on a bunt to start the 11th, but Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez challenged and the call was reversed. It didnt matter as Arizona went on to score the winner. Starters Ervin Santana of Atlanta and Wade Miley of Arizona had strong outings. Santana gave up only an unearned run in seven innings, scattering six hits. Miley allowed two runs, one earned, on six hits in seven innings, fanning six with no walks. The Braves took a 2-1 lead when, with two outs in the sixth, Justin Upton singled to right, then scored from first on Evan Gattis second double of the night. Atlanta second baseman Dan Uggla committed two errors, one leading to a run. Martin Prado led off the second with a single, took second on David Peraltas base hit, then scored when Uggla threw the ball away trying to convert a double play on a fielders choice ground out by Inciarte. Atlanta tied it in the third when Andrelton Simmons doubled, took third on the right fielder Parras errant throw, then scored on Heywards grounder, sliding in barely below the catcher Monteros tag after a high throw from the third baseman Prado. NOTES: Peralta has a hit in each of his first six big league games. ... In Sundays series finale, Arizonas Chase Anderson (4-0, 3.32 ERA), winner of his first four major league starts, tries to make it five, while the Braves counter with Aaron Harang (4-4, 3.24). ... It was Prados bobblehead night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: versed. It didnt matter as Arizona went on

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 0:41

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần