that "getting your bell rung" is not som

that "getting your bell rung" is not som

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 18/12/17 14:56

This isnt a new trend that just started. Fans have been doing this for years. Heres a Detroit Lions fans Super Bowl tattoo from nearly 10 years ago: You might remember this one from a few years ago: I really hope that this isnt the same guy who got the Texans tattoo: Lets not forget about Jason Terry. After all, he got the Larry OBrien Trophy tattooed on his arm before the 2011 season: Good thing they won it all that year. Whether you have confidence in your team or not, we dont recommend getting a champions-themed tattoo of your team until theyve actually won it all. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.co ... rsey-c-21/. -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Patrick Patterson Jersey . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.ASHBURN, Va. -- London Fletcher says he gets his bell rung perhaps twice a game. Hes played in 240 games in a row, not counting preseason and playoffs. Do the math, and it adds up. The Washington Redskins linebacker has seen a lot of stars. "I play inside linebacker and I like to play it physical," Fletcher said Thursday. "So, I dont know, it can happen a couple of times a game, but I wouldnt classify them as concussions; theyre just, you know, bell-ringing. Youll see stars for a second, and then youre back to normal in two, three seconds, whatever the case may be. Thats just the way the game is." The 38-year-old Fletcher, who has never missed a game in 16 NFL seasons, is decidedly old-school. In a profile in this weeks issue of Sports Illustrated, he reveals that he suffered a concussion last preseason that he and the team kept secret from the public. "Im not going to tell an opponent about anything that Ive got going on, so its just the way I am," Fletcher told reporters in the Redskins locker room. "You play football, you have things that bother you all the time. If I go around telling you all everything thats bothering me, youd be writing a story every day." So what was suspected was true. When coach Mike Shanahan said Fletcher was "not feeling right" and kept evading follow-up questions, it turned out that the linebacker did get a concussion when he was hit by a teammate while defending a pass in the preseason opener in August 2012 against the Buffalo Bills. Fletcher stayed in the game a few more plays before telling trainers he was feeling dizzy, and he missed the next preseason game. Asked why he didnt reveal Fletchers concussion, Shanahan said: "I dont remember, to be honest with you. Ive got a hard enough time thinking about what it was last week with injuries, yet a year ago." Teams are not required to issue regular injury reports during preseason. Still, had the injury occurred in September instead of August, Fletcher wouldnt now hold the longest active consecutive games streak in the league. "If I had suffered the concussion in a regular season game, I would not have been able to play that following week," he said. What Fletcher didnt tell the trainers was that he was dealing with a byproduct from the concussion well into the regular season. He was over the actual concussion, but something still wasnt right with his head. "It wasnt a situation where I was all wobbly or anything like that," Fletcher said. &"Its just every now and then I would maybe have a little sway.dddddddddddd. I would notice it. Nobody else would notice it. So I never told the team about that." It wasnt until he had a hamstring injury in October that Fletcher told the team about his "balance" issues. It turned out to be problem in his neck that was resolved easily. Fletcher hadnt been his usual self up until then, and once the problem was treated he had a strong second half and was named second-team All-Pro. "I think players sometimes go running to the training room too much," Fletcher said. "You get a hangnail, you go run to the trainer. You get a sprained finger, you go running to the trainer, things like that. For me, Im just of the mentality, if you can go out and play, you dont need to run to the training room about every little thing thats going on. "Obviously, looking back, I shouldve told the team about that part of it a lot sooner because it was something that was taken care of immediately. Thats the only regret I have about the situation." Fletchers comments about regular "bell-ringing" are sure to add the growing debate surrounding football safety. Experts have tried to educate coaches and players that "getting your bell rung" is not something to be ignored. That only works, however, if the player reports it or a coach or teammate notices it. "I remember a number of quarterbacks come to the sideline, and you knew there was something wrong," Shanahan said. "And you give the old 1-2-3 finger test and they go back out there. Times have changed, and education has changed for the right reason." Fletcher said he hasnt "taken the time" to count all of his concussions, including maybe one or two hes had while playing pickup basketball. Hes fully aware of concussion-related lawsuits filed by former NFL players, so he knows what hes up against once hes retired. "I signed up for this," he said. "Nobody makes me play this game." Notes: Robert Griffin III (right knee surgery) had his second full practice in a row, still progressing toward a target of playing in the regular season opener Sept. 9. "He was able to get a lot more reps," offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said. "And do some that werent totally scripted." ... With QB Kirk Cousins recovering from a sprained right foot, Mike Shanahan said Rex Grossman and Pat White will probably each play a half Saturday against the Bills. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: that "getting your bell rung" is not som

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 1:44

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần