snt had any of those struggles aga

snt had any of those struggles aga

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 3 19/12/17 11:04

BALTIMORE -- Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery. Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. "I cant help out on the competitive side of this business right now," Moore said Tuesday before rain washed out the Rays game at the Orioles. "This is my first significant injury where Im going to be missing a lot of time." Manager John Maddon believes Moores decision will be beneficial in the long term for the pitcher and the team. "Its awful, but its great," Maddon said. "Its awful that were going to miss this guy for a bit. Its good for him to be able to get past this moment and look forward to a really long and prosperous career. Almost all of the time, percentage-wise, its a very successful operation." Moore hasnt pitched since walking off the mound with elbow soreness on April 7 in Kansas City. He was placed on the disabled list the following day. "It was an injury that I didnt think would be my ligament. I didnt think it was going to be something like that," he said. "It just didnt feel that severe." After throwing on the side Monday, Moore realized surgery was inevitable. "I dont think there was a whole lot of hesitation," he said, noting that he felt pain "on every single pitch." Moore also experienced elbow soreness last season while going 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA. He was 0-2 this year despite allowing only three runs in 10 innings. Moore is among three Tampa Bay pitchers on the disabled list. Right-hander Jeremy Hellickson is recovering from arthroscopic right elbow surgery and right-hander Alex Cobb has a left oblique strain. "Its tough," starter David Price said. "Theyre going to be working hard. Theyre going to be trying to get back here. Whenever they do, its going to be a good little shot in the butt for us, and thats what you need throughout the season." Maddon already has been forced to improvise his rotation. Left-hander Erik Bedard was going to start for the Rays on Thursday, but because of the rainout, Price will take the mound in the opener of a series against the New York Yankees. Karl Mecklenburg Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. Darian Stewart Jersey . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Yo ... s-Jerseys/. Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Paxton Lynch Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Billy Turner Jersey . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft.HOUSTON -- Kevin McHale preaches consistency. So far his young Rockets team hasnt heeded his words and is coming off two straight losses to the Grizzlies. McHale knows Houston, despite a 29-17 record, must play better. Coming up on Tuesday night are the Southwest Division-leading San Antonio Spurs. When asked how his team can be more consistent, McHale shared several ideas. "Weve got to be better against a lot of different styles of basketball," he said. "Weve got to know what our strengths and weaknesses are and play to our strengths. Weve got to be way more tied together and diligent about all the little things. We worry too much about all the big things. But weve got to do all the little things and that leads to big things." The Rockets have won both previous meetings with the Spurs this season. McHale doesnt expect that success to factor into Tuesdays game, especially with San Antonio coming off a tough loss to the Heat. "Its going to be a tough game," McHale said. "The first two games dont make any difference. Were a different team. Theyre a different team. Weve got to play really well. That team lost to Miami, theyre going to come in hungry." Dwight Howard is still upset about how Houston played against Memphis, but believes rough spots like this will help the Rockets in the long run. "These are growing pains," Howard said. "Losing those games and trying to learn from experience on how to play is good for our team. We hate to lose and we were all (ticked) off about the last two games, but it was some things that we learned and picked up from playing against a team like Memphis and well get better." The 28-year-old Howard knows that a team as young as the Rockets is going to have many ups and downs throughout the season. But he thinnks the lessons they learn now will be the difference when they get to the playoffs.dddddddddddd "We cant look at anything in a negative way," he said. "We have to stay positive and understand that everything comes with time. Weve still got to play hard and go out there and be aggressive but also understand that were a great team in progress. It doesnt happen overnight." James Harden, who leads the team in scoring with almost 24 points a game, has struggled offensively in the last two games, averaging just 13. He hasnt had any of those struggles against San Antonio since joining the Rockets before last season and has averaged 30 points a game against the Spurs. He isnt sure why hes played so well against the Spurs. "Im just happy to go out there and do my job," Harden said. "Whether its the Spurs or the Memphis Grizzlies or the Thunder or the Lakers or whoever, every game is important to me and I just try to go out there and do my best." Harden believes the Rockets have had trouble with consistency because of various injuries that have forced them to change their starting lineup almost every night. "Whatever guys are out there were trying to get it going," he said. "Its kind of hard to get a rhythm and kind of get a feel for where guys like to be at because every other game its a different lineup. So we just work with it." Along with Harden getting back on track, the Rockets are also focused on being aggressive inside and looking to score there first. The Rockets lead the NBA in points in the paint, but were outscored 104-62 in that area in the last two games. "We just shot long shot after long shot and never got the ball in the paint," McHale said. "When were getting in the paint, good things happen." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: snt had any of those struggles aga

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 2:16

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần