eman Keaton Ellerby was claimed off wa

eman Keaton Ellerby was claimed off wa

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 25/12/17 15:59

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Broncos top tackler Brandon Marshall says he expects to play Sunday night at Kansas City after clearing concussion protocol and practicing in full Friday.It should be normal, said Marshall, Denvers versatile linebacker who leads the team with 92 tackles.Marshall was knocked out of last weeks win over the Dolphins when he ran into 6-foot-4, 265-pound tight end Dion Simms on T.J. Wards interception return in the fourth quarter.I hit him with the side of my helmet and then thats all she wrote, Marshall said. I remember everything. I was just dizzy. I couldnt stand up. I tried to run and I fell twice.Simms was unfazed while Marshall was wobbly.Hes like 270, Marshall marveled. I didnt think he was that big. I hit him and just like shrugged it off. Im like, Damn. I knew he was big but I didnt know he was that solid like that. It didnt faze him, which was disappointing to me.Nonetheless, Marshall said as far as concussions go, this one wasnt severe. He said he was confident hed be cleared to play this week because honestly, it wasnt that bad. Right after the game I could drive. So, I was good to go.Marshall said he was dizzy for a couple of minutes but didnt have any memory loss or headaches and had no problems during the week.Marshalls quick return to action is a stroke of luck for the Broncos, who have two linebackers on IR in Danny Trevathan (who returns next month) and Nate Irving.Also, the Chiefs strength is up the middle with running back Jamaal Charles, who is averaging better than 5 yards a carry and is third on the team in receptions with 26. He has eight rushing touchdowns and three TD catches.Well take every healthy guy we can, Broncos defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio said.Del Rio was preparing a bevy of backups, including rookies Lamin Barrow and Corey Nelson, and newcomer Todd Davis for action this weekend.Brandon has stepped in for Danny (Trevathan) and done a nice job for us, Del Rio said. Were preparing the other guys in case we have another pop up right in the middle of the game. So, you continue to work your backup guys. But him getting cleared is a good sign for us.Marshall said hes relieved he wont have to miss the AFC West showdown with the Chiefs (7-4), who trail the Broncos by a game in the division race.Its a big game. Everyone wants to play in this game. This is the biggest game of our season so far. And Im just glad the concussion wasnt too bad, Marshall said. I came back, Ive been studying all week .Even though I havent been practicing, Ive been paying attention. So, Im just glad to be back out there.Charles was knocked from Kansas Citys game at Denver in Week 2 with an ankle injury. In Denvers 24-17 win over Kansas City in September, Charles had just two carries for 4 yards and one catch for 8 before getting hurt. Backup Knile Davis ran 22 times for 79 yards and two touchdowns, but the Chiefs sorely missed Charles on their two drives that stalled after getting inside Denvers 5-yard line.He presents a tremendous challenge. Hes one of the best backs in the league. Hes a very versatile back, Marshall said. He can catch, he can run, he can make you miss. He can run inside the tackles, he can run outside the tackles. The guy is an incredible talent, were going to have our hands full this week. But weve got a good plan. Weve got a good, tight plan and well get things done.Marshall is officially listed as probable. Aqib Talib (hamstring) is 50-50. Three players are out: Kayvon Webster (shoulder), Ronnie Hillman (foot) and Montee Ball (groin).___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Eli Harold Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. Deion Sanders Jersey .C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonli ... ERSEY/.com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Garrett Celek Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. Ronnie Lott Jersey . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad.LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Kings placed high-scoring forward Jeff Carter on injured reserve Saturday with a lower-body injury. The Kings also recalled forwards Tyler Toffoli and Linden Vey from the minors before their home game against Nashville, and announced defenceman Keaton Ellerby was claimed off waivers by Winnipeg. Carter has five goals and four assists in 14 games this season, tying Justin Williams for the team lead in goals. The right wing led the Western Conference with 26 goals last season for the seventh 20-goal campaign of his NHL career. The Kings havent specified the nature of Carters injury, but he was wearing a walking boot Friday at practice. Carter apparently was hurt during Los Angeles 4-3 overtime victory over San Jose on Wednesday night. Carters absence is a blow to the defence-minded Kings already modest offence, which is ranked 18th in the NHL with 2.dddddddddddd.57 goals per game. His move to injured reserve is retroactive to Oct. 30. The 21-year-old Toffoli is getting his first call-up of the season after appearing in 10 regular-season games and 12 playoff contests with the Kings last year. Toffoli had two goals and four assists in the post-season when Los Angeles reached the Western Conference finals. Toffoli leads the Kings AHL affiliate in Manchester with 12 points this season. Vey is a former fourth-round pick who has spent the last two seasons in Manchester, collecting 67 points in 74 games last season. He has yet to play in an NHL game. Ellerby still hadnt played for the Kings this season, failing to crack the Kings defensive rotation after playing in 35 regular-season games and five playoff games last season. Los Angeles acquired him from Florida for a fifth-round draft pick in February. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến8 khách