12 assists and four steals and Jamal Cr

12 assists and four steals and Jamal Cr

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 29/12/17 14:55

WUHAN, China -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of the Wuhan Open tennis tournament with a 6-2, 6-3 win over Alison Riske of the United States on Wednesday. Bouchard, seeded sixth at the tournament, broke Riske five times in the match which wrapped up after one hour 18 minutes. Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., next faces Frances Alize Cornet, who advanced by defeating Belgian wild card Kirsten Flipkens 7-6 (4), 1-6, 6-3. Flipkens led 3-1 in the last set. Cornets win comes a day after she moved into the third round at the expense of an ill Serena Williams. Maria Sharapova was knocked out of the tournament by Swiss qualifier Timea Bacsinszky 7-6 (3), 7-5. Sharapova double-faulted six times in the first set, and was twice a break up in the second set, but couldnt shake off Bacsinszky, who earned the biggest win of her career with a win over the Russian ranked No. 4 in the world. Bacsinszky had two previous top-10 wins, the last in 2010, but both were by retirement. "She had a really good serving day," Sharapova said of Bacsinszky. "I dont think I did much on my returns, something thats a strength of mine, and I just didnt feel like I used that to my advantage." Caroline Wozniacki, who has reached the finals of her last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open last weekend, dismissed Casey Dellacqua of Australia 6-0, 6-3 and will meet Bacsinszky. World No. 3 Petra Kvitova won her first meeting with fellow Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Kvitova lost her serve once in the last set but wore down Pliskova. Kvitova moved on to play Caroline Garcia of France, a 6-3, 6-2 winner against CoCo Vandeweghe of the U.S. No. 7-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany eased past Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 6-1, and set up a quarterfinal against Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, who received a walkover when Garbine Muguruza of Spain couldnt compete due to gastroenteritis. Dennis Smith Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Bennie Fowler Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Blac ... er-Jersey/. On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Menelik Watson Jersey . The 90-plus minutes of play are about trends and approach. Bradley Roby Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times.Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Golden State Warriors exacted some revenge en route to their best start in 20 years. Stephen Curry had 28 points, seven assists and six rebounds as the Warriors rolled to a 121-104 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. The 4-0 Warriors, who havent opened a season this well since beginning 5-0 in 1994-95, were ousted in seven games by the Clippers in the first round of last years playoffs. Draymond Green posted 24 points, eight boards and five assists and Klay Thompson netted 19 points for the Warriors, who shot an NBA season-high 58.1 percent (43-of-74) from the floor. I liked the ball movement ... I feel like we can get a lot better, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said. DeAndre Jordan tallied 17 points and 13 rebounds, Chris Paul supplied 15 points, 12 assists and four steals and Jamal Crawford netted 24 points off the bench for Los Angeles, which fell to 3-2 on the young campaign. Its no secret that we got to get better. Were not playing the right way, Paul said.dddddddddddd. Curry scored seven points during a 14-2 first-quarter run, which staked the Warriors to a 21-11 advantage. They led 30-20 after Leandro Barbosa nailed a 3-pointer in the waning seconds of the opening frame. Green and Thompson each put in five points during a 14-2 surge in the second as the onslaught continued. Two Green free throws with 4:03 to go gave Golden State a 52-31 cushion. Curry and Thompson combined to score 18 points in the second and the Warriors took a 65-52 spread into the break. The Clippers scored 22 points in the second. Golden State took a 102-75 advantage into the fourth, where the Warriors coasted to the easy victory. Game Notes David Lee made his season debut due to a strained left hamstring, but he reaggravated the injury and played less than seven minutes ... The Warriors and Clippers split their four regular-season meetings last year ... Golden State was 15-of-25 (60 percent) from beyond the arc. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: 12 assists and four steals and Jamal Cr

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 22:29

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần