nding it hard to pick a player to win

nding it hard to pick a player to win

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 29/12/17 14:58

BAIE-COMEAU, Que. - Philippe Cadorette made 30 saves as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar shut out the Shawinigan Cataractes 2-0 in the lone Quebec Major Junior Hockey League game Tuesday. The Drakkar (21-8-4) only needed a pair of first-period goals from Alexis Vanier and Bokondji Imama to beat Shawinigan. Vanier scored just 22 seconds into the game on the power play, and Imama added another in the dying seconds of the first. Storm Phaneuf finished with 31 saves in net for the league-worst Cataractes (6-23-3). Tani Tupou Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Mohamed Sanu Sr Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/devo ... rsey-c-20/. And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Robert Alford Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Brett Favre Jersey . Johns IceCaps erased an early two-goal deficit to come from behind and defeat the host Portland Pirates 5-4 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.Former major champion Michael Campbell believes Oakmont will provide a demanding challenge for the players at this weeks US Open. The 47-year-old, who memorably saw off Tiger Woods to win the title at Torrey Pines in 2005, finished tied-58th the last time the tournament was held at the venue in 2007. Just six players finished better than 10 over par for the tournament that week in tough scoring conditions and Campbell expects the players to have to contend with similar problems this time around. Campbell made the cut on the mark in 2007 before rounds of 75 and 79 over the weekend It is a brutal course and one of the toughest Ive ever played, Campbell told SkySports.com. It has the combination of fast, undulating greens like Augusta with thick rough, making it a true test for the guys to play.When I made the cut in 2007 I remember coming off after playing four rounds and feeling exhausted for a week, as its such a long and mentally draining course.I think youve got to have all departments of your golf game firing at 110% at Oakmont. The USGA always sets up their courses to be close to unplayable, to the point where the winner who holds that trophy at the end deserves it. Campbells major Michael Campbell recalls his win in 2005 A number of players have already described the challenges faced at Oakmont, with Phil Mickelson labeling the Pennsylvania course as the toughest he has ever played.dddddddddddd.The worlds top three of Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy all head to Pittsburgh off the back of wins in recent weeks, with Campbell finding it hard to pick a player to win the second major of the year. All the players can do is try to grind every single shot and go out and give everything theyve got, Campbell added. Angel Cabrera shot five over to win the tournament when it was last held here in 2007 and youre definitely going to see plenty of guys scoring in the 80s this week.Dustin Johnson is someone who could have an advantage over the other guys, as hes powerful, long and has a great little short game. Last years runner up Dustin Johnson heads to Oakmont in good form I love his pitching and he has a wonderful touch around the greens, too, so the course should suit him.Jason Days another powerful player who is likely to do well and then theres the likes of Jordan Spieth, who plays very different to Dustin and Jason because hes much more of a scrambler. Choosing a winner is going to be very tough.Watch the US Open live from June 16-19 on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Relive Campbells 2005 win US Open latest news Doughertys Oakmont memories Golf live on Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: nding it hard to pick a player to win

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 22:30

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần