end (a new defensive end/linebacker

end (a new defensive end/linebacker

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 4 03/01/18 10:58

Chicago, IL (Sports Network) - Jon Jay drove in four runs and Adam Wainwright turned in a seven-inning gem to become the National Leagues second 14-game winner this season, with the pair leading the St. Louis Cardinals to a 6-1 ousting of the Chicago Cubs in the rubber match of a three-game series from Wrigley Field. Wainwright (14-7) racked up 11 strikeouts while yielding one run on just five hits and a walk to join Washingtons Jordan Zimmermann for the NL lead in victories. The St. Louis ace was backed by Jays two hits, one an RBI single and the other a game-breaking three-run homer in the seventh inning. Matt Carpenter added a two-run single and Yadier Molina had two doubles and scored twice for the Cardinals. Junior Lake had three of Chicagos six hits and knocked in the Cubs only run with a sixth-inning double. Edwin Jackson (7-13) pitched well in defeat, permitting three runs -- one earned -- despite walking four over six innings. Colorado Rockies Jerseys . Today, he looks at the offensive line. 1. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OT, McGill) You Should Know: Over the course of his university career, Duvernay-Tardifs commitments to medical school and the family business frequently limited him to one practice per week, yet he was still the Metras Trophy winner as the Top Lineman in CIS football in 2013. Jon Gray Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/carl ... ersey-c-6/. Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. Chad Bettis Jersey . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Jake McGee Jersey .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general.Purely based on the amount of roster turnover the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have experienced since 2013s ugly 3-15 finish, the importance of this weeks rookie camp goes without saying. Kyle Walters and his revamped scouting and player personnel staff of Danny McManus, Ted Goveia, and Drew Morris have worked tirelessly over the offseason to scour the continent for new talent to inject into head coach Mike OSheas lineup. But the Blue and Gold are looking for more than just skill on the field. Both OShea and Walters have reiterated over the winter and spring that a roster with character and leadership qualities throughout is of paramount importance. Call it culture implementation. "We evaluate everything," said OShea ahead of the three-day camp held at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg. "Its not just what theyre doing out on the field — although that is a major part of it — its how they conduct themselves in a meeting. Just little things. Are they taking notes? Are they respectful to the meal staff? Its an all-encompassing evaluation of these guys, and some guys, some of the little things really catch your eye. Some of the things you wouldnt expect. You see somebody do something like hold the door for a woman as theyre walking around the facility. Those are important things sometimes." "Its a job interview. Its a great opportunity, and they cant leave anything to chance. They have to show us everything they possibly can show us. If they do that, then whatever the outcome is for them its out of their contrrol as long as theyve given everything they can possibly give.dddddddddddd" The Bombers could potentially start three first-year CFLers, and possibly more; at wide receiver, guard or centre on the offensive line, rush end (a new defensive end/linebacker position coined "rover" by new defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry), and possibly running back and defensive halfback. Some of this hinges on the cream of Kyle Walters 2014 draft crop, lineman Matthias Goossen, who finalized his contract Wednesday just ahead of the first official on-field workout of rookie camp. Ideally (and thats in the strongest sense of the word), Winnipeg would like to have Goossen ready to start at centre this season — alongside fellow Canadians Chris Greaves at left guard, Steve Morley at right guard, and Patrick Neufeld at right tackle — easing the clubs ratio headache drastically with four non-imports holding the offensive front. "As a football player you want to play, but Im not putting any expectations on myself. Im just trying to do my best every day and try to get better, and really contribute to the team in any way possible," said this years second-overall pick. "My mindset is to try to get better every day, do my best. And if the coaches want me to start, they want me to start, but if they dont want me to start thats totally fine. But Im just going to put my best foot forward and make sure every play Im doing my best. Im really trying to, yeah, be the best Matthias Goossen I can be." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: end (a new defensive end/linebacker

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 3 26/06/18 23:47

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần