ankle injury. "I asked (doctors) if the groin was a

ankle injury. "I asked (doctors) if the groin was a

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 5 04/01/18 9:56

(SportsNetwork.com) - Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who tore his Achilles in Week 3 and underwent surgery, reportedly tore it again this week. Hall suffered the initial injury against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sept. 21. He had surgery shortly after and was placed on the season-ending injured reserve list. The Washington Post says Hall re-injured himself at home. The exact timeline for his recovery following the second surgery remains unclear. Hall had re-signed with Washington in the offseason. With Hall sidelined, the Redskins have turned to rookie Bashaud Breeland, who has 26 tackles and one interception this season. Mexico Jerseys . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. Rodolfo Pizarro Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop. ... co-jersey/. The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Nestor Araujo Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Rui Manuel Marques Jersey . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon.LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- If the Chicago Bears are going to make a playoff run, it will be without cornerback Charles Tillman and possibly quarterback Jay Cutler. Cutler, who left Sundays 21-19 loss to the Detroit Lions, has a high left ankle sprain and will miss Sundays game against the Baltimore Ravens. He is listed as week to week by the team and Josh McCown will start. "This is a week to week (injury), and it certainly wont be this week," coach Marc Trestman said Monday about Cutlers return. Tillman suffered a torn right triceps muscle in the second half Sunday, and has been placed on injured reserve/designated to return. He can return to practice in six weeks and is eligible to play again in eight weeks. The Bears (5-4) have seven games remaining in the regular season. "The fact that Im no longer a part of that to help this team further succeed, thats the part that hurts," said Tillman, a two-time Pro Bowl player. "My role right now is to be the biggest cheerleader and supporter on the sideline." The Bears defence already was without three starters in linebacker Lance Briggs (shoulder fracture), defensive tackle Henry Melton (ACL tear) and linebacker D.J. Williams (torn pectoral muscle). "It just so happened, the injury bug, it has a hold of our team for some reason," Tillman said. Trestman said Cutlers injury occurred almost three minutes into the second quarter when a defender rolled up his ankle. Cutler continued to play, but left before the games final drive. Trestman said he never thought Cutler reached the point where his play was hindering the team until his final pass, one made on the run that went into the ground in front of wide receiver Alshon Jeffery. "Its very tough to pull your starting quarterback out when hes throwing the ball with velocity, when hes hitting his receivers and hes able to move in the pocket and complete a throwing motion," Trestman said. "All those three indications confirmed with me that I should keep him in there. I know we sacrificed his ability to move around and run (by keeping him in), but that was the case after two minutes and 53 seconds of the second quarter.dddddddddddd So I feel good about what we decided to do with him." After the game, Cutler called the decision to pull him an on-going evaluation throughout the game. "I knew Josh was ready to go and I just didnt want to get to the point where I was hurting us more than I was helping us," Cutler said. Cutler had missed the previous game against Green Bay with a torn groin muscle. He played Sunday following only three weeks away after the team originally said hed miss four weeks or longer. Trestman again repeated Sundays statement that Cutlers groin injury has nothing to do with the ankle injury. "I asked (doctors) if the groin was an issue at all," Trestman said. "They told me even today that if he hadnt rolled up the ankle he would have been able to play today." McCown, who started and played throughout the 27-20 win at Green Bay on Nov. 4, played the final series against the Lions and led the Bears on a touchdown drive. A tying two-point conversion run by Matt Forte failed after McCown threw a TD pass to Brandon Marshall. With McCown taking Cutlers place against the Ravens, Zack Bowman will replace Tillman. He has started 17 NFL games, including 12 in 2009 prior to the signing of free agent cornerback Tim Jennings. "Hes a veteran," Tillman said of Bowman. "Hes been in this defence a while. Hes been a starter on this defence before Tim got here. So I think Zack Bowman is a good fit. Hes the next man up and I have nothing but confidence and faith in Zack." Tillman, like Cutler, is in the final year of his contract and its often been suggested the 33-year-old corner should be converted to free safety as he ages. "I think my athleticism is still there to play corner in this league, whether it be for the Bears or somebody else," Tillman said. "But I still think I have some corner left in me." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: ankle injury. "I asked (doctors) if the groin was a

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 4 27/06/18 0:42

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần