rokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259

rokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 6 05/01/18 11:38

One day after being designated as the teams transition player for next season, linebacker Jason Worilds has signed on. According to a report from CBS Sports, Worilds signed his tranisition tag, locking him into the Steelers for next season before teams could sign the former second round draft pick to an offer sheet. Worilds will now make more than $9 million next season, unless he comes to terms on a long-term contract with the Steelers. Worilds had a career high eight sacks last season and was expected to be a hot commodity had he hit free agency next week. DeAndre Washington Jersey .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. Bo Jackson Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com ... ph-Jersey/. - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Lyle Alzado Jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Gabe Jackson Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web.com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259 at Sao Paulo Golf Club and earned $144,000 for his first Web.com Tour title in only his fourth start. The 27-year-old former Vanderbilt player opened with a course-record 61 and added rounds of 64 and 65. "I kept thinking to myself all day that I wasnt nervous, I was just anxious," said Curran, who led by four at the start of the day. "I said to myself that it was going to be OK if I wasnt in the lead at some point, I just wanted to have a chance on the back nine." Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship last month, also shot a 69.dddddddddddd He earned $86,400 to push his total to $221,400, more than enough to wrap up a spot next season on the PGA Tour. Ash Hall was another stroke back after a 70. Curran, from Hopkinton, Mass., had a tour-record eight consecutive birdies in first round, had the second-lowest 36-hole score in tour history at 125, matched the lowest 54-hole mark at 190 and tied for fifth-best total. "Somebody once said that youre going to face something in the final round that you havent faced all week," he said. "The guys who win deal with it and the guys that dont, dont win." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: rokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 4 27/06/18 1:13

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần