Dustin to come in and get that out ev

Dustin to come in and get that out ev

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 5 25/01/18 11:44

All of the trash talk and fan-fuelled rivalry will come to a head on Sunday afternoon when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Saskatchewan Roughriders meet for the third time this season in the 11th-annual Banjo Bowl. The Blue Bombers (6-4) look to avoid the season sweep, while the Roughriders (7-2) eye an a seventh-straight victory. Here are the main Blue Bombers story lines surrounding Sundays West Division tilt, where Winnipeg will look for just their second win in their last five games: – "No, I will not lose any sleep over this... Because I understand the facts surrounding it." Thats head coach Mike OShea when asked if there was any concern over his clubs 346 total rushing yards allowed to the Riders in their two previous meetings. "The simple things are this," said OShea. "Youve got to be in the right place, and when the ball-carrier comes through your place that youre defending, youve got to make the tackle. So when we have a breakdown of that — if youre not in the right place or you fail to make the tackle... When plays have made yards against us its been a combination of not being in the right place or not making a tackle. So when you see it on film its not something you worry about as a coach. It really isnt. If there was something wrong with your system, you would have to reconfigure that. But its not that. So thats why Im not worried. I have a lot faith in our guys. Im sure Ive been criticized for that, but its OK." – Injuries are riddling the Blue & Gold, as big-ticket offseason acquisition Nick Moore will be an absent target of quarterback Drew Willy for the next few weeks and, "maybe more, well see," according to OShea of Moores left high-ankle sprain suffered in last weeks Labour Day Classic in Regina. Romby Bryant will be expected to step up in place of Moore, while the teams leading receiver, Clarence Denmark, hopes to rebound from his one-catch-for-six-yards-performance and return to the reliable weapon he has become in 2014. – Tackle-machine Ian Wild, who tied the franchise-record with 14 takedowns in Week 9, will be out this week with a shoulder burner. Abe Kromah dresses for the second time since joining the team in mid-July. "One thing it really comes down to is effort," said Kromah. "Effort can really get a lot of things done, even when things go wrong... I believe that philosophy. I feel like we can overcome a lot of mistakes, a lot of run fits and mishaps." – Kashawn Fraser, who made his third start of the season in place of the healthy Jason Vega last week, also heads to the one-game injured list with a knee injury and will be out a few weeks. "I think its happened before, so Im not overly concerned about it," said Vega when asked about his healthy-scratch. "Unfortunately, thats above my pay-grade, so thats not a question that I can answer personally. Youd have to ask coach or whoever else and whoever made the decision. All I know is I didnt play, and this week I am." – Fifth-year Bombers halfback Alex Suber was traded to the Toronto Argonauts this week for International defensive end Thaddeus Gibson, who will help supplant the defensive front with the injury to Kashawn Fraser. Gibson will join the team next week. The team also added a pair of International defensive ends to their practice roster in Willie Moseley and Marvin Booker. – Drew Willy went down in a heap in the third quarter last Sunday and put a serious scare into all of Bomberland as he clutched his left ankle and writhed in pain. And while he did return to the game to immediately orchestrate a six-play, 59-yard drive capped by his own keep-and-run up the gut for an 11-yard touchdown, there was some concern this week if the quarterback would be good to go in the rematch. "I think Ill only get better," said Willy after saying he felt OK after practice on Thursday. "I think itll just keep progressing, and every single day Im getting a lot of treatment and stuff like that, so I felt pretty good out here today... I think I just try to pride myself on mental and physical toughness. I think if you have those two things you give yourself a shot every single week (for) your teammates to believe in you. I want to do everything I can to be out there for them because they work so hard... As an offence and as a team you want to pride yourself on being accountable and being reliable to your teammates. Its just one of those things. You just mentally have to toughen through it, and if youre mentally right a lot of times itll take care of the physical part." Blue Bomber Game Day pre-game coverage begins at 1 p.m. on TSN 1290 Radio, with halftime and post-game analysis with Chris Walby, Troy Westwood, and Darrin Bauming. Al Jefferson Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/. -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Paul George Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Cory Joseph Jersey .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No.TORONTO - The starting pitcher tossed a brilliant game. The manager made the correct move going to his bullpen. The Blue Jays lost the game. Whats the saying about best laid plans? All it took was one pitch. The scenario: Blue Jays up 2-0 with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Marcus Stroman, to that point, had two-hit the White Sox. Only two White Sox hitters, Adam Dunn (three times) and Jose Abreu had reached base off the Toronto starter. Dayan Viciedo was due up as the go ahead run. Manager John Gibbons made the call to the bullpen for Dustin McGowan, his most trusted right-handed reliever not named Casey Janssen. McGowans first pitch was a slider. It was a cement-mixer, as seamheads like to say, in that the slider didnt break. It caught the entirety of the plate. Viciedo was looking for it, stayed back and launched a go-ahead three-run home run into the leftfield seats. There was no doubt where the ball was headed the moment Viciedo made contact. The White Sox led 3-2 and wouldnt cough it up en route to a 4-3 victory. Gibbons, it says here, made the right move going to McGowan. It gave Viciedo a different look. It allowed Stroman to leave the game feeling good about his performance. The result, clearly, was undesirable. The strategy made sense. Still, Gibbons admitted he second-guessed himself. "Yeah, of course," he said. "I mean, if you could do things over you leave him in but my thinking was (Stroman) pitched his butt off, its unchartered territory, you dont want him to lose the game right there. Thats the way it goes. You always look back on things like that. I had a plan. It just didnt work." The Blue Jays bullpen blew its 10th save of the season, which puts it in the middle of the pack. Pittsburghs 14 blown saves rank as the worst in the majors. Torontos number is made less hideous when you factor in that six of the blown saves came in a span off 15 games from mid-April to early May.ddddddddddddYet, after McGowan was tagged with Chicagos third and fourth runs on Saturday, Torontos bullpen ERA climbed to 4.45. Thats fifth-worst in baseball. The late-game meltdown sullied the second consecutive strong start by Stroman, who was coming off an eight-inning, four-hit performance in a win over the Yankees on Monday. "Its tough to deal with but its part of baseball," said Stroman of the Viciedo home run. "I have 100 per cent faith in Dustin to come in and get that out every time. He makes a pitch like he knows he can and were not even having this conversation. I know McGowans going to be right back to it. Im not worried about it. Hes been great for us all year, coming out of the pen, so Im not stressing about it at all." The Jays were held to two runs, a Darin Mastrioanni two-run homer in the fourth, on four hits over seven innings by White Sox ace Chris Sale. He picked up the win to run his record to 7-1. ABREU IMPRESSES BLUE JAYS Jose Bautista was planning to speak to Jose Abreu about taking part in the home run derby, part of the All-Star Game festivities on July 14 in Minneapolis. Manager John Gibbons is impressed with the 27-year-old Cuban rookie, whose 25 home runs tie him with Edwin Encarnacion and the Orioles Nelson Cruz for the most in baseball this season. "A pretty good looking player," said Gibbons. "The numbers speak for themselves. Those kids that come over from Cuba, theyre all pretty damn good so that really shouldnt surprise anybody. They put a lot of money into him for a reason and theyre reaping the benefits right now. Hes got a nice, short, simple swing and hes producing with it." Abreu leads the majors with a .633 slugging percentage. To go with his 25 home runs, he has 16 doubles and a triple, meaning almost 57-percent of Abreus hits have gone for extra bases. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Dustin to come in and get that out ev

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 4 27/06/18 7:42

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần