had some problems communica

had some problems communica

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 29/01/18 14:30

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons havent totally clicked yet after an off-season makeover, yet their new-look roster has shown a lot more potential than Milwaukees. Brandon Jennings made four consecutive 3-pointers in the first quarter against his former team, and the Pistons overwhelmed the struggling Bucks with a dazzling first half in a 113-94 victory Monday night. Jennings was traded from Milwaukee to Detroit last off-season after four seasons with the Bucks. "At this point in my career, every game gets me geeked up," Jennings said. "Ive got a lot of chip on my shoulder right now, so Im just trying to prove that I can come over here and lead this team to the playoffs." Jennings hadnt been shooting well for the Pistons, but that changed right away Monday, when he led Detroit on a 21-0 run toward the end of the first quarter. The Pistons led 38-18 after one and by as many as 34 in the third. Jennings finished with 15 points and 13 assists. Brandon Knight, who went from Detroit to Milwaukee in the trade, scored eight points. The Bucks have lost nine straight. "Right now we are a team that is searching -- searching for an identity," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said. "I expressed my disappointment in how we played, but the last thing I want us to do as a team is to feel sorry for ourselves." Khris Middleton, also sent from the Pistons to the Bucks in that deal, had 14 points. John Henson led Milwaukee (2-11) with 15. The Pistons have won back-to-back games for the first time this season. Their off-season shakeup, which included the trade for Jennings and the acquisition of free agent Josh Smith, hasnt paid dividends yet, but this game was a blowout almost from the start. Detroit (6-8) could gain ground quickly in an Eastern Conference that is full of struggling teams. "We have a lot of talent. Weve just got to put the chemistry together," Jennings said. "The East is real shaky. Weve got a chance to really put some wins in now that were at home." This win was the start of a four-game homestand for Detroit. "We needed it," coach Maurice Cheeks said. "We dont want to keep winning one game and losing two games, one game. We never can get any rhythm like that." Drew called a timeout 84 seconds into the game, with his team down 8-2. Detroit led 17-14 before its decisive run, which included three 3-pointers by Jennings in a span of 1:19. Detroits Charlie Villanueva, who had scored only 10 points all season, matched that total in the second quarter. He made a couple of 3-pointers and had a breakaway dunk after one of Milwaukees 15 first-half turnovers. It was 65-34 at halftime. Villanueva finished with 12 points, one of seven Pistons in double figures. Rodney Stuckey led Detroit with 17 points. Knight turned the ball over six times. "It wasnt a good experience just because my team struggled," Knight said. "I want my team to do well, so Im just trying to focus on that and getting to playing the way I need to play." One of the Pistons strengths has been the offensive rebounding of Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond, but they didnt need much of that Monday because they werent missing many shots to begin with. The third quarter began with a free throw -- Milwaukees O.J. Mayo had been whistled for a technical foul as the teams left the court at halftime -- and the game quickly became tedious after that. The Pistons and Bucks combined to shoot 26 free throws in the third, but Milwaukee never cut into the lead in any meaningful way. The Bucks losing streak equals their longest since they dropped 15 in a row in 1996, according to STATS. The last time Milwaukee lost nine straight was in 2008 -- and that skid spanned the end of one season and the beginning of another. NOTES: Carlos Delfino (right foot) and Larry Sanders (right thumb) were out for Milwaukee. The Pistons were missing Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis). ... The Bucks finished with 20 turnovers, leading to 26 Detroit points. Hayes Pullard Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Blac ... ml?cat=909. Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. Travis Benjamin Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Max Tuerk Jersey . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a horrendous 5-20-1 start, the Buffalo Sabres have to be happy spoiling things for others. On Saturday night, they ruined a good run by the Columbus Blue Jackets. Christian Ehrhoff and Marcus Foligno scored short-handed goals and Ryan Miller was almost flawless in goal as the Sabres ended a five-game skid with a 5-2 victory that snuffed out the Blue Jackets franchise-record winning streak at eight. "It feels good. It feels good to be a spoiler," Foligno said. "The odds were against us, they were on a roll and have been playing pretty well. Their power plays been good -- and we got two goals off of it, which is great." Matt Ellis, Steve Ott and Cody Hodgson also scored for the Sabres, who snapped an 0-3-2 stretch. "Its pretty cool. Theyre one of the hottest teams in the NHL this month," said Hodgson, who also had an assist. "It feels nice to win, it doesnt matter who its against. But its a little extra sweeter (against a good team)." It was a stunning reversal of fortune for both teams. Ehrhoff added two assists, tying a career high with three points as the Sabres won by three goals and scored five times in regulation for the first times all season. "It is disappointing," said Derek MacKenzie, who had a goal and an assist for the Blue Jackets, who blew a chance to take over second place in their division. "You win eight, you want to keep winning." Miller, who was stellar in the first period when the Blue Jackets peppered him with shots, made 38 saves and stood particularly tall on Columbus four fruitless power plays. He benefited from two fluky goals that benched his Columbus counterpart -- reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky. "A couple of those goals, they didnt see. Im not too sure how they got in," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said. "But the whole game was Ryan Miller. I thought he was sensational again." Bobrovsky, who came in 9-0-0 with a 1.80 goals-against average and .940 save percentage iin his past nine starts, had a forgettable game.dddddddddddd The Sabres got on the board first at the 2:21 mark of the opening period when Ellis backhanded the puck -- perhaps just trying to keep it in play off the back boards -- and it eluded a surprised Bobrovsky. After MacKenzie tied it, Columbus went on a power play. But a miscommunication in the defensive zone resulted in the puck bouncing to near the end of the left blue line, where Ehrhoff wandered up and unloaded a hard slap shot. Bobrovsky appeared to see it all the way but missed it with his glove, the puck nestling inside the far top corner. "I was about at the red line," Ehrhoff said after collecting his 300th career point. "They had some problems communicating with their goalie and he made the pass up and I jumped on it and tried to get it on net as hard as I could. It changed directions a few times." The puck seldom left Columbus offensive zone for more than 3 minutes at the outset of the second period. After Buffalos Mike Weber went off for elbowing, another bit of shoddy stickwork resulted in Foligno carrying the puck down the right wing, scissoring to the middle and wristing a shot that Bobrovsky caught but then allowed to trickle into the net. It was the sixth of the season for Foligno -- the younger brother of the Blue Jackets Nick Foligno. Bobrovsky was replaced by Curtis McElhinney, but Miller never let the Blue Jackets back in it -- thoroughly deflating a crowd of 16,272. "I thought we competed hard, but we were sloppy at times," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "Our power play is minus-2. We were a second slow in our decisions and our playmaking." Notes: Columbus recalled D Cody Goloubef from AHL Springfield to replace David Savard (undisclosed illness) -- but Goloubef had travel difficulties and didnt make it to the game. The Blue Jackets were forced to go with five defencemen. ... Sabres LW Ville Leino sustained an upper-body injury and did not come out for the third period. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: had some problems communica

Gửi bàigửi bởi kysutrantrong » Thứ 4 27/06/18 23:00

kkk
kysutrantrong

Bài viết: 2952
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 13/06/18 22:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần